PDA

View Full Version : Malvern Bank Super Late Models to open 2019 season on April 5 at I-80

kearney
01-23-2019, 01:56 PM
Malvern Bank Super Late Models open 2019 season on April 5 at I-80

The Malvern Bank Super Late Models series will kick off their twelfth year on Friday, Aprl 5 with heats and twin preliminary features each paying $1,000 to win and $150 for 24th and $125 below that if necessary.The top five finishers in each feature will qualify for the Saturday feature. Then on Saturday after more preliminary action, the Malvern Bank feature will pay $4,000 to win and $400 to start.

In 2018, the point battle went right to the wire with Kyle Berck of Marquette edging out Ben Schaller of Omaha for the champinship. It was Berck's sixth series champinship.

The 2019 Malvern Bank Super Late Models have 25 scheduled events with first time appearances at the Marshalltown Speedway in Marshalltown, Iowa on April 19, at the Stuart Speedway in Stuart, Iowa on June 5 and two appearances at the Hamilton County Speedway in Webster City, Iowa on June 22 and again on October 5. The series its 2019 season back at I-80 Speedway on October 12.

2018 series sponsors included: the Malvern Bank, Beyea Custom Headers, Dynamic Drivelines, Helmet Head Design, Hooker Harness, Hoosier Racing Tires, Keiser Wheels, Keyser Manufacturing, Penske Shocks, Performance Bodies, Real Wheels, Roth Racing, Sardeson Racing, Speedway Motors, Swartz Xtreme Race Cars, VP Racing Fuels-Heartland, and Zeitner & Sons, Inc.

For more information on the Malvern Bank Super Late Model Series, visit slmrseries.com. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.