PDA

View Full Version : Clint Bowyer Racing Adds DEKALB as Primary Sponsor of O’Neal’s No. 5

DelphComm
01-24-2019, 07:32 PM
Clint Bowyer Racing Adds DEKALB as Primary Sponsor of O’Neal’s No. 5

Clemmons, N.C. (Jan 24, 2019) – Clint Bowyer Racing (CBR) is pleased to announce that DEKALB will be the primary sponsor on Don O’Neal’s No. 5 dirt late model for the 2019 season.

“I’m very excited to announce this partnership with DEKALB and my dirt late model team, said owner Bowyer. When it comes to racing, there’s nothing like dirt, and for farmers all across the country, this is an awesome fit! Don O’Neal is a trusted name that has been winning at the highest level for a long time, exactly what I think, when I think of the DEKALB brand. I’m looking forward to great things this season.”

In addition to primary branding from DEKALB, long time CBR partner Crawford Outdoor returns to the side of the No. 5 in an associate position. Crawford Outdoor is CBR’s longest tenured partner, beginning with primary sponsorship during the team’s inaugural campaign in 2008.

The 2019 season will see Don O’Neal and teammate Josh Richards compete for the Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series (LOLMS) Championship, as well as competing at other marquee events around the country in more than 20 states. The season kicks off on Feb. 1, at Golden Isles Speedway in Brunswick, Ga., live on MavTV.

About DEKALB®:
DEKALB, a Bayer brand, provides farmers superior performance with exclusive genetics, integrated solutions and agronomic expertise to help maximize yield potential. For additional information, farmers can contact their DEKALB® Asgrow® dealer or visit www.DEKALB.com.