PDA

View Full Version : Subscribe to DirtonDirt.com for complete Speedweeks coverage!

DirtonDirt
01-31-2019, 07:08 PM
Make DirtonDirt.com your home for everything Speedweeks Feb. 1-16 as the 2019 Dirt Late Model season takes course with 16 nights of racing action scheduled across six tracks in Georgia and Florida.

DoD subscribers will receive blanket coverage from every race, with blog-style live updates, video highlights, post-race interviews, exclusive stories, photo slideshows, news, notebooks and so much more.

If you're not already a premium subscriber, today's the perfect time to join. Follow the link below to sign up for on-demand access to everything Dirt Late Models.

Additionally, DirtonDirt.com will offer live pay-per-view video broadcasts of Feb. 8-9 action from Screven Motor Speedway in Sylvania, Ga., and Feb. 11-16 events from Volusia Speedway Park in Barberville, Fla., in partnership with Dirtvision.com.

New in 2019, watch every lap of World of Outlaws Late Model Series Speedweeks action at both Screven and Volusia with a Late Model FastPass, which will showcase all eight series programs for just $39!

Single-day live video packages will also be available for purchase at $24.99 per program. More FastPass information can be found by clicking the link below, including how to order order.

Extensive Speedweeks preview coverage is already under way! Keep your browsers locked at DirtonDirt.com all February long!

Follow this link to subscribe: http://bit.ly/2G0nx1d or click here for more information on live broadcasts: http://bit.ly/2wEIS9y.

Tireguy17
02-01-2019, 06:22 AM
Now that you are producing soo many live races, PLEASE develop Roku, Firestick and Smart TV app to be able to watch races on the TV without a computer and HDMI cable. Thanks.

Kryptonite17
02-01-2019, 06:55 AM
Now that you are producing soo many live races, PLEASE develop Roku, Firestick and Smart TV app to be able to watch races on the TV without a computer and HDMI cable. Thanks.Just go to the internet browser on Firestick. Open the dod website and watch on TV that way. It would definitely be easier with an app but it works fine for me doing it that way.

Mantis
02-01-2019, 07:15 AM
Lucas TV app > DOD browser streaming
The DOD mobile app is also now junk since upgrading my phone. When was it last updated??

Given the money spent on my subscription these problems should not exist.

deadringer
02-01-2019, 07:30 AM
Please develop am app on ROKU or firestick, that's why LOTV have tons of customers and climbing and because I'm not tech savy I'll stay here. Make an app and I'll join that day!!

Pennsboro23
02-01-2019, 07:42 AM
Lucas TV app > DOD browser streaming
The DOD mobile app is also now junk since upgrading my phone. When was it last updated??

Given the money spent on my subscription these problems should not exist.

I love DOD, but I do agree that the mobile app is very lackluster.

Kryptonite17
02-01-2019, 09:55 AM
I love DOD, but I do agree that the mobile app is very lackluster.Where else can you you see that many races from different parts of the country for $12 a month? Even if it is the next morning and the app sucks, it's still the best deal to see DLM racing.

Pennsboro23
02-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Where else can you you see that many races from different parts of the country for $12 a month? Even if it is the next morning and the app sucks, it's still the best deal to see DLM racing.

Yeah, I am aware of that.

DirtonDirt
02-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for checking in and offering feedback. We appreciate everyone.

Regarding Roko app, Firestick, Smart TV's, etc ... That is literally being developed as we speak. One thing to keep in mind for us ... many of those services ... charge a steep percentage to "sell" on their platforms. For a company like us that's alot to "hand off", so we've worked around/avoided it.

Either way ... they are being developed, and I hope to roll them out this year.

As far as the regular app, that is also due a "freshen" ... and will likely be worked on as well in 2019.

Just keeping you updated ... and trust me all of these things are "on our minds", as we continue to strive and bring you the best content possible when it comes to dirt late model racing.

Thanks guys and enjoy our Speedweeks coverage!

Michael Rigsby

Tireguy17
02-01-2019, 11:06 AM
Thank you for the update Michael.

Mantis
02-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Thanks Michael.....appreciate the reply.

dirt crow
02-01-2019, 12:24 PM
DoD is my favorite bill every month. Every time I see it drafted out of my account, I smile. Thanks for everything yall do. ...I’d also like to add Todd Turner is the man! Love his articles an 2 cents.

TDRacin®
02-01-2019, 01:38 PM
I can't emphasize enough the value of a Google Chromecast. It will let you watch anything on your TV via phone, computer, tablet, whatever you are broadcasting from the internet! No wires to run, no cables to buy, just plug it in and set it up once and that's it! Press the button and you are watching it on your TV! They can be bought for as little as $15 at Target, Walmart, etc. I have one for each TV in my house. Some smart TV's come with them built in.