PDA

View Full Version : A driver has stolen boobirds from Bloomer.

EDERDS
02-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Didn’t think I would see the day when another driver would get more boos than Bloomer.

TMaCiLLiNi39
02-07-2019, 08:46 PM
Hard to get boos when you are suspended

bloomy18018
02-07-2019, 08:48 PM
Because at East Bay tonight the Whiny Ass Davenport Fans are mad because Erb took his line away on the top of the track and Superman drove Er into the fence

EDERDS
02-07-2019, 08:49 PM
Not just talking about tonight, Tyler will be booed louder than Bloomer all season

GEAR_HEAD
02-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Drivers that win always get booed. That's probably why Bloomer hasn't heard any lately.

EDERDS
02-07-2019, 08:59 PM
At some point and at some time, your favorite driver has pulled a block to try and win. I’m not taking up for Erb at all because I’ve never been a fan of blocking, but every driver has done it. I just know that in dirt tracking, what goes around, comes back around later on.

seminole939913
02-07-2019, 09:12 PM
He runs the bottom all night long and when, somehow without a radio, he knew Davenport was coming on the high side, he enters the corner on the low side and mid turn drifts up to the high side and JD has no where to go but through him or drift out and hit the wall and, then, once he failed to pinch Earl Pearson Jr down on the re start and tried to force Hudson high, he lost all momentum and dropped to third. Don't know know how you see it, but in my world, it is called Karma. Thing is, this was a non points race. The races coming up are for points and bigger money. People won't forget, and if he gets parked, it will cost him a whole lot more in the long run.... JMO.....

grt74
02-07-2019, 09:18 PM
i watched it , i like jd but he should have dragged the brakes on that one, just a racing deal, now hudson got it done, while erb's run has been a good one, hudson drove though em all, i would say there is more to come if all the gremlins are gone

champion24
02-07-2019, 09:45 PM
My first thought.....How did Michael Page slip into the Best car!!

Pennsboro23
02-07-2019, 09:52 PM
People are making a big deal out of nothing here.

kidrock
02-07-2019, 09:52 PM
He runs the bottom all night long and when, somehow without a radio, he knew Davenport was coming on the high side, he enters the corner on the low side and mid turn drifts up to the high side and JD has no where to go but through him or drift out and hit the wall and, then, once he failed to pinch Earl Pearson Jr down on the re start and tried to force Hudson high, he lost all momentum and dropped to third. Don't know know how you see it, but in my world, it is called Karma. Thing is, this was a non points race. The races coming up are for points and bigger money. People won't forget, and if he gets parked, it will cost him a whole lot more in the long run.... JMO.....

No radio but, did have his crew chief telling him to move to the top side with the sticks. And yes it was Karma. I thought he should have just stayed on the bottom or at least waited till he got to the straight to move to the top and not in the corner. That's why sometimes it's not always good to be the leader.

Midwest Racer Online
02-07-2019, 09:59 PM
I agree, he ran the bottom all night but the top got better right at the end and Randall saw guys up there making up ground and signaled him to get up there. Nothing wrong with changing lanes when you're the leader. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. JD is not mad and I'm not sure why other people are mad. Racing needs some of these type moves or we have the same thing Nascar has.

No_Weak_Links
02-07-2019, 10:00 PM
No radio but, did have his crew chief telling him to move to the top side with the sticks. And yes it was Karma. I thought he should have just stayed on the bottom or at least waited till he got to the straight to move to the top and not in the corner. That's why sometimes it's not always good to be the leader.

Bingo...nothing wrong with moving around and taking a man's line but you don't do it in the middle of a corner.

#FALSuperman
02-07-2019, 10:02 PM
Drivers that win always get booed. That's probably why Bloomer hasn't heard any lately.

Can't say I've heard JD booed much if any and he's won quite a bit.
People don't boo just because you "win".

dirtSLMracing
02-07-2019, 10:08 PM
It's a fairly simple concept.. when you get to the end of the straightaway you choose... bottom or top... you dont change in the middle of the corner. I thought this board had more educated fans on it that what is being displayed regarding this incident.

luke81
02-07-2019, 10:09 PM
I was sitting right at turn 4. Erb didn't do anything wrong at all, he just went in high for the first time since 49 caught him and by the time 49 realized it, he piled into the 1. That incident was 100% the fault of the 49 car, but it was just a hard racing deal.

#FALSuperman
02-07-2019, 10:09 PM
Bingo...nothing wrong with moving around and taking a man's line but you don't do it in the middle of a corner.

Agreed....that's where Erb is cutting an interview that doesn't really match what he was trying to accomplish at the moment.
As far as JD getting mad, it takes quite a bit to ruffle his feathers. He is about as calm of a driver as you'll meet.
Don't think for second he won't remember, though.
Most of these Lucas regulars have mutual respect for one another and will race clean.
The new guys (Terbo/Bronson) on tour are going to challenge just where all the respect lies between these guys.
Should be a very interesting season.

#FALSuperman
02-07-2019, 10:13 PM
I was sitting right at turn 4. Erb didn't do anything wrong at all, he just went in high for the first time since 49 caught him and by the time 49 realized it, he piled into the 1. That incident was 100% the fault of the 49 car, but it was just a hard racing deal.

So, what you're saying is you're a part of the 10% who wasn't booing him. I'll side with the other 90% who were there live and rained down the booooos so loudly that Erb couldn't hardly talk over them.

MI Dirt Fan
02-07-2019, 10:13 PM
I dunno how it was exactly the #49's fault since he was committed to the top entering turn 3 and Erb was committed to the bottom and then went high.

And believe me I'm not a fan of either.

kidrock
02-07-2019, 10:18 PM
Agreed....that's where Erb is cutting an interview that doesn't really match what he was trying to accomplish at the moment.
As far as JD getting mad, it takes quite a bit to ruffle his feathers. He is about as calm of a driver as you'll meet.
Don't think for second he won't remember, though.
Most of these Lucas regulars have mutual respect for one another and will race clean.
The new guys (Terbo/Bronson) on tour are going to challenge just where all the respect lies between these guys.
Should be a very interesting season.

Like every young driver they have a few things to learn and he will. I really can't fault the kid 100% on this one.

When you come to a new team and you are running as good as they are and winning you want more. It's just like an addiction and lets face it that team has been hitting on all cylinders so, they want more but, he's gonna have to learn how to respect others or they will teach it to them.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-07-2019, 10:18 PM
I dunno how it was exactly the #49's fault since he was committed to the top entering turn 3 and Erb was committed to the bottom and then went high.

And believe me I'm not a fan of either.

How well we know that your not! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

luke81
02-07-2019, 10:20 PM
What is this "committed?" Drivers change lanes in racing! I guess if O'Neal had stayed so "committed" to the bottom that would have worked out as well as the top did? There is no expectation of the leader of a race to yield to the car that isn't even next to him, the 49 was all the way behind him.

kidrock
02-07-2019, 10:25 PM
Can't say I've heard JD booed much if any and he's won quite a bit.
People don't boo just because you "win".

People booed Dale Earnhardt and it made him Millions just saying!!

#FALSuperman
02-07-2019, 10:26 PM
Like every young driver they have a few things to learn and he will. I really can't fault the kid 100% on this one.

When you come to a new team and you are running as good as they are and winning you want more. It's just like an addiction and lets face it that team has been hitting on all cylinders so, they want more but, he's gonna have to learn how to respect others or they will teach it to them.

I hope you're right and he does learn, becuase the kid has plenty of talent that he doesn't need to do that stuff.
After watching his Twitter response though to all the "JD LOVERS".
come on..the kid loves attention. Good, bad..it doesn't matter to him.

Scott Boesel
02-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Unziker still owes him pay back from Fairbury a few years back lol biggest bone head move ever by Erb

kidrock
02-07-2019, 10:28 PM
What is this "committed?" Drivers change lanes in racing! I guess if O'Neal had stayed so "committed" to the bottom that would have worked out as well as the top did? There is no expectation of the leader of a race to yield to the car that isn't even next to him, the 49 was all the way behind him.

No body likes a driver winning all the time unless it's the driver you like that's winning all the time.

kidrock
02-07-2019, 10:37 PM
I hope you're right and he does learn, becuase the kid has plenty of talent that he doesn't need to do that stuff.
After watching his Twitter response though to all the "JD LOVERS".
come on..the kid loves attention. Good, bad..it doesn't matter to him.

That's the kind of stuff you do when your young. Like I said he might have to learn the hard way. I used to always tell my son you can learn the hard way or the easy way and for whatever reason when he was young it was the hard way. That little video won't win him any fans that's for sure. There's guys out there that will not put up with him beating and banging on their cars. Remember when Babb stuff Pierce in the wall to teach him he wasn't going to put up with that chit. Well that will happen to Erb if he doesn't be careful and show some respect.

GEAR_HEAD
02-07-2019, 10:42 PM
The video is on DoD. It wasn't a big deal. Davenport hit him and spun out. It happens all the time.

#FALSuperman
02-07-2019, 10:44 PM

That's the kind of stuff you do when your young. Like I said he might have to learn the hard way. I used to always tell my son you can learn the hard way or the easy way and for whatever reason when he was young it was the hard way. That little video won't win him any fans that's for sure. There's guys out there that will not put up with him beating and banging on their cars. Remember when Babb stuff Pierce in the wall to teach him he wasn't going to put up with that chit. Well that will happen to Erb if he doesn't be careful and show some respect.

Good post kidrock. Yes, that video he made would've been better off left alone.
The enjoyment Erb got out of it, makes it hard on the ones sticking up for him to not at least second guess what was going on in his head out there on the track.
He'll learn one way or the other. Like I also said, he doesn't even need to be like that, because he's got the talent to race with the top guys.

kidrock
02-07-2019, 10:51 PM
Good post kidrock. Yes, that video he made would've been better off left alone.
The enjoyment Erb got out of it, makes it hard on the ones sticking up for him to not at least second guess what was going on in his head out there on the track.
He'll learn one way or the other. Like I also said, he doesn't even need to be like that, because he's got the talent to race with the top guys.

I agree he is very talented and proved that last year running his own stuff with according to him limited resources but, yet got the most out of it and he did improve from the beginning of the year.
We have to also remember if he starts tearing up a bunch of Eric and Kelly Brocks equipment and it starts to cost them money things will change and they will rein him in.

WildBill32
02-07-2019, 10:52 PM
On the DOD drive home on FB. They talked to JD. He said he was not mad at all. JD said he saw that Terbo was being shown to move up on the track. And JD said he would have done the same thing.

kidrock
02-07-2019, 10:53 PM
The one saying I can think of right now Is You can always slow them down but, you usually can't speed them up. I'm only talking of having the forward drive where your not intimidated or scared by speed.

MI Dirt Fan
02-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Like I said. He has no need to be. He knows he has a car that can win every night.

kidrock
02-07-2019, 10:55 PM
On the DOD drive home on FB. They talked to JD. He said he was not mad at all. JD said he saw that Terbo was being shown to move up on the track. And JD said he would have done the same thing.

Now what's not to like about a guy like that. He just proved why people like him and he was honest. Man you gotta like that. He called it like it was.

#FALSuperman
02-07-2019, 10:58 PM

Which begs the question...why cut that post race interview in the pits? I wonder if JD saw that video before he was asked about how he felt.

GEAR_HEAD
02-07-2019, 10:59 PM

And yet the snowflake 4m'ers go bat(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) crazy!

#FALSuperman
02-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Now what's not to like about a guy like that. He just proved why people like him and he was honest. Man you gotta like that. He called it like it was.

JD has always been classy. Never understood why some just don't like him and why so many feel he can't win without Rumley..

BadlandsBandit12
02-08-2019, 01:18 AM
I have watched every race this year so far. I gotta say Terbo has been trying to win every race on the first lap. He has been banging around. I do not think the booing was about the crash on Davenport alone. I feel like someone is going to get him and it is not going to be pretty. He is young and needs to learn respect. JMO.

spiderma4
02-08-2019, 02:02 AM
Which begs the question...why cut that post race interview in the pits? I wonder if JD saw that video before he was asked about how he felt.

why in the hell would he need to see the video it happened right in front of him.

RaceEngineer
02-08-2019, 03:02 AM
Because at East Bay tonight the Whiny Ass Davenport Fans are mad because Erb took his line away on the top of the track and Superman drove Er into the fenceSuperman certainly didn't drive him into the fence.

Highside Hustler25
02-08-2019, 04:51 AM
JD has always been classy. Never understood why some just don't like him and why so many feel he can't win without Rumley..

Their is one common denominator in the folks that dislike ole JD. I'll give you a hint...they dislike Booby Pierce as well. You care to take a guess? My lips are sealed:D

It is comical how some are in a uproar over this deal when the one that should be is not mad at all.

TerryM
02-08-2019, 05:31 AM
Not just talking about tonight, Tyler will be booed louder than Bloomer all season
You obviously weren't at GIS lol. After Erb retaliated against Bloomer and put him in the wall, the entire place erupted in cheers for Erb. And there is a far, far bigger crowd at GIS than there is at East Bay.

kidrock
02-08-2019, 06:08 AM

Yeah sometimes it makes you shake your head but, that's life as they say. Today is another day and time to move on.

race14
02-08-2019, 06:21 AM
Any video?

kidrock
02-08-2019, 06:28 AM
There is a very good article on DoD in which both drivers explain what happened. And they basically said it was good hard racing.

GEAR_HEAD
02-08-2019, 06:41 AM
There is a very good article on DoD in which both drivers explain what happened. And they basically said it was good hard racing.

Which goes to show that 90% of race fans are oversensitive snowflakes that can't live without unnecessary drama. They get their panties in a bunch every time there's a little bit of contact between drivers and get upset even though the drivers involved aren't. It makes absolutely no sense at all.

nuff said
02-08-2019, 06:42 AM
''Nobody's don't get booed'' I believe was a Dale Sr. quote

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2019, 06:43 AM
Drivers that win always get booed. That's probably why Bloomer hasn't heard any lately.Lol. Don’t let facts get in the way.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2019, 06:45 AM
You obviously weren't at GIS lol. After Erb retaliated against Bloomer and put him in the wall, the entire place erupted in cheers for Erb. And there is a far, far bigger crowd at GIS than there is at East Bay.Retaliated? He overdrove turn one and stuffed him. Just like Scott boned Owens and parked it in front of him.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2019, 06:46 AM
Their is one common denominator in the folks that dislike ole JD. I'll give you a hint...they dislike Booby Pierce as well. You care to take a guess? My lips are sealed:D

It is comical how some are in a uproar over this deal when the one that should be is not mad at all.I like Bobby and JD, keep them sealed.

And that same little argument of yours works towards the person you are implying too. The JD and Bobby fans usually don’t like Scott. I am fine with all 3.

kidrock
02-08-2019, 06:57 AM
Which goes to show that 90% of race fans are oversensitive snowflakes that can't live without unnecessary drama. They get their panties in a bunch every time there's a little bit of contact between drivers and get upset even though the drivers involved aren't. It makes absolutely no sense at all.

I would encourage them to watch the post race interviews 6-10 on DoD. Davenport explains it very well and like others have said he was not pissed at Erb at all.

The interview with Austin Hubbard is funny as hell. Austin was dissing on himself.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2019, 07:02 AM
Even before hearing JD’s explanation, sure looked like a racing deal.

And I applaud JD for owning up to it. He just misjudged what Tyler was going to do. And once he was committed he was screwed. He jams on the brakes, he’s toast, bad deal for JD. But was he ever smart to be watching Randall and what he was telling Tyler to do.

kidrock
02-08-2019, 07:07 AM
I agree but, I knew the fans were not going to like and put the blame on Erb but, at least JD set the record straight.

joeboo
02-08-2019, 07:09 AM
Totally agree with Gear Head. I don't understand why there always has to be blame if there is contact. So Erb was running the bottom , the guy with the sticks tells him to go up top , he listens , JD is committed to the top and coming with a full head of steam with nowhere to go and a$$ packs Erb. So with no mirrors or radio Erb should have known better and not listened to the sticks ?? Or JD should have known Erb was going to go high and backed off ??

I hope the people shaking their fists can enlighten me , because I don't see how anybody can be blamed for this one.

GEAR_HEAD
02-08-2019, 07:29 AM
Totally agree with Gear Head. I don't understand why there always has to be blame if there is contact. So Erb was running the bottom , the guy with the sticks tells him to go up top , he listens , JD is committed to the top and coming with a full head of steam with nowhere to go and a$$ packs Erb. So with no mirrors or radio Erb should have known better and not listened to the sticks ?? Or JD should have known Erb was going to go high and backed off ??

I hope the people shaking their fists can enlighten me , because I don't see how anybody can be blamed for this one.

Race fans bitch about boring freight train races, then they witness one of the best races ever at Eastbay and all they can do is whine about a racing deal that the drivers aren't even pissed about. They can never just enjoy it and applaud the drivers for a good, clean, hard race. There always has to be DRAMA. Race fans will always find a reason to be pissed off or upset, you can't make them happy.

Pennsboro23
02-08-2019, 07:49 AM
Race fans bitch about boring freight train races, then they witness one of the best races ever at Eastbay and all they can do is whine about a racing deal that the drivers aren't even pissed about. They can never just enjoy it and applaud the drivers for a good, clean, hard race. There always has to be DRAMA. Race fans will always find a reason to be pissed off or upset, you can't make them happy.

I guess some people want this to be pavement racing.

I stand by my statement, that dirt racing fans are some of the most ignorant people in all forms of sports.

Chadly329
02-08-2019, 07:53 AM
Hey JD fans, remember that time JD drove like JD does and put Owens up into the wall last weekend. Same difference,only thing different JD didn't prevail when he was driven like he drives others.....at times.

TUTY
02-08-2019, 08:05 AM
It was a great race and at first thought I put it on T. Erb. But after a second look it was a smart move on Erbs part and that's it. This is why we all love racing.

PH88N92
02-08-2019, 08:08 AM
There are a lot of key board race car drivers on here. Until you have actually sat in the seat of a race car you really don't have any right to talk crap about the drivers out there. By now you should have seen the interview from DoD with JD and Tyler, it was a racing deal so let it go. If you can't let a racing deal like this go it's going to be another loooonnnggg racing season for you.

bloomy18018
02-08-2019, 08:09 AM
Love the people commenting on how Erb was committed to the bottom getting into 3 when he supposedly stuffed JD, he was already moving out towards the wall going down the backstretch. Getting into 3 he was a 1/2 car length off the top. That’s what makes this form of racing so Awesome, JD’s reaction to the situation just wasn’t on point. Big f-n deal, MOVE ON (just be glad it was a non points race & not the World 100)

Snake X3
02-08-2019, 09:21 AM
I've hated Erb for a very long time and I suspect the hatred others feel for him goes far deeper than what he did or didn't do last night. It's his attitude. He's a doosh. It begins and ends there. It's his "I'm not here to make friends" Kyle Busch style that makes him so unlikable. It's DoD fawning all over him that adds to it. It's Kovac devoting a full article to how last night's incident wasn't Erb's fault rather than writing an article about Hudson O'Neil the *MAN*'s amazing defeat of the *boy* five years his senior. Nothing that Erb has done this week has been his fault. Nothing ever is.

It's his choice of friends, the d-bad Timmy Culp who accuses the Moyers of cheating. It's his choice of enemies (Hudson O'Neail). It's 100% his dooshbaggery. Everyone can see that. That is what causes an entire crowd to turn on someone.

Drivers get tangled up all the time. But when Erb pulls the same lamely defensible crap time after time after time, a crowd will turn on you. It's not about what happened last night, it's an accumulation of every D-bag move that D-bag made up to this point.

I have never been a fan of Josh Richards, but for all of the reasons I had to dislike him, I'd never use the word hate to describe how I felt. No matter how he drove, it had nothing to do with the man. But with Tyler Erb it's far less about how he drives, it's about how he acts off the track too. If it was just the way he drove....well there are plenty of guys that make questionable moves, even multiple times in a one week period.

Bottom line, Tyler Erb is a doosh. He likes being a doosh. And those people that booed him last night? That wasn't just about what happened last night. That was a bunch of fans that have grown to hate him.

Pennsboro23
02-08-2019, 09:31 AM
I've hated Erb for a very long time and I suspect the hatred others feel for him goes far deeper than what he did or didn't do last night. It's his attitude. He's a doosh. It begins and ends there. It's his "I'm not here to make friends" Kyle Busch style that makes him so unlikable. It's DoD fawning all over him that adds to it. It's Kovac devoting a full article to how last night's incident wasn't Erb's fault rather than writing an article about Hudson O'Neil the *MAN*'s amazing defeat of the *boy* five years his senior. Nothing that Erb has done this week has been his fault. Nothing ever is.

It's his choice of friends, the d-bad Timmy Culp who accuses the Moyers of cheating. It's his choice of enemies (Hudson O'Neail). It's 100% his dooshbaggery. Everyone can see that. That is what causes an entire crowd to turn on someone.

Drivers get tangled up all the time. But when Erb pulls the same lamely defensible crap time after time after time, a crowd will turn on you. It's not about what happened last night, it's an accumulation of every D-bag move that D-bag made up to this point.

I have never been a fan of Josh Richards, but for all of the reasons I had to dislike him, I'd never use the word hate to describe how I felt. No matter how he drove, it had nothing to do with the man. But with Tyler Erb it's far less about how he drives, it's about how he acts off the track too. If it was just the way he drove....well there are plenty of guys that make questionable moves, even multiple times in a one week period.

Bottom line, Tyler Erb is a doosh. He likes being a doosh. And those people that booed him last night? That wasn't just about what happened last night. That was a bunch of fans that have grown to hate him.

If this sport didn't have personalities like Terbo, it would be very boring. I don't want to watch and listen to 200 Josh Richards's. That's no knock on Josh, just that he always says the right thing. I've grown to like Terbo, simply because he's human, messes up from time to time, and wears his heart on his sleeve.

Snake X3
02-08-2019, 09:35 AM
If this sport didn't have personalities like Terbo, it would be very boring. I don't want to watch and listen to 200 Josh Richards's. That's no knock on Josh, just that he always says the right thing. I've grown to like Terbo, simply because he's human, messes up from time to time, and wears his heart on his sleeve.

For sure DLM racing needs and has great personalities, but some personalities we can do without.

RW57
02-08-2019, 10:02 AM
It you never sat in a race car you just need to be quite things happen so fast once your committed to a line and the car in front of you doesn't do what you expect it's too late and that's what JD basically said I've been their done that let it go. If he ain't mad it's cool but I thought what I saw on Twitter with Erb saying he was sorry was not cool. Someone will teach him a lesson before the season is over with.

GEAR_HEAD
02-08-2019, 10:21 AM

I hope you can find your safe space with your coloring books to make you feel better. You might need a therapy dog too.

TerryM
02-08-2019, 11:13 AM
I hope you can find your safe space with your coloring books to make you feel better. You might need a therapy dog too.
LOL ... best post in the thread!

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2019, 11:53 AM

Bottom line, Tyler Erb is a doosh. He likes being a doosh. And those people that booed him last night? That wasn't just about what happened last night. That was a bunch of fans that have grown to hate him.He had a right to call out Moyer, he did have an illegal piece, they let him run it and told him have it off tomorrow.

Illtsate32
02-08-2019, 12:03 PM

Add in the entitlement attitude also. JD had the better car at that time so everybody should move aside and give him the win, sorry but you have to earn it still lol...

Trax53
02-08-2019, 12:19 PM
Lets not forget he slid Scott Bloomquist up into the wall in that heat race Friday at Golden Isles
Door slammed EPJ early in the going last night at East Bay
Then what he did there at the end of that race.
Things accumulate and we dont often forget...
I don't like or dislike Terbo honestly, but you won't catch me standing in the line to purchase his Tshirt.

President Clinton
02-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Problem is fans assume in situations like this. Might poll actual drivers and get an honest assessment of right or wrong

RW57
02-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Racers have a long memory they don't forget I can't remember what I had for breakfast but can remember who I still owe for something that happened on the track 25 yrs ago if JD thinks it was wrong IT won't be forgotten one nite when Erb needs a crack of the throttle or a touch of the brakes he won't get it.

Clayton_Wetter
02-08-2019, 01:33 PM
How well we know that your not! 藍藍藍藍

Huh? I had no clue!!!!! :)

GEAR_HEAD
02-08-2019, 02:20 PM
Racers have a long memory they don't forget I can't remember what I had for breakfast but can remember who I still owe for something that happened on the track 25 yrs ago if JD thinks it was wrong IT won't be forgotten one nite when Erb needs a crack of the throttle or a touch of the brakes he won't get it.

But he already said that he doesn't think it was wrong so it's time to move on.

President Clinton
02-08-2019, 02:43 PM
Be nice to have 5-6 Terbos racing every night. Nobody would get any work done there would be so much to talk about???? Excitement is good for the sport!!!!!!

MI Dirt Fan
02-08-2019, 02:50 PM
Bloomers doesn't have a personality? lol

Krooser
02-08-2019, 04:39 PM

Must be why I never got boo'd!!

WildBill32
02-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Booing is not a bad thing for the sport. Be it, Bloomer or Bobby... Nobody likes to see the same driver win all the time. It sure does put fans in the seats though. You always have to have some drivers you pull for. And some you dislike. Just like when Dale Sr. was driving Nascar. Racing is rubbing and taking chances on the track. With out that... There would be no fans in the seats.

kidrock
02-08-2019, 05:24 PM

Exactly, he's human and on top of that he's young and when your young you don't always make the best decisions. I like him because he doesn't care what people think of him but, hopefully he will learn from his mistakes. There is no doubt he is very talented and the team has had a lot of speed this week. He like pierce are fun to watch and will put butts in the stands.

kidrock
02-08-2019, 05:32 PM

Lol..................

But he already said that he doesn't think it was wrong so it's time to move on.

Agree but, some fans have more trouble doing that than the drivers do..

kidrock
02-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Booing is not a bad thing for the sport. Be it, Bloomer or Bobby... Nobody likes to see the same driver win all the time. It sure does put fans in the seats though. You always have to have some drivers you pull for. And some you dislike. Just like when Dale Sr. was driving Nascar. Racing is rubbing and taking chances on the track. With out that... There would be no fans in the seats.

What he said...........

TS FAN
02-08-2019, 06:00 PM
Tyler Erb is an amazing talent and I said so last year. To the lets hate him crowd, all I can say is this
Go for it. Just remember there are people who can't stand Bloomer. They have every right to not like him and you all have every right to not like Erb. The nature of sports