PDA

View Full Version : Tim McCreadie

NY DIRT
02-08-2019, 09:58 AM
Sure is frustrating to be a T MAC fan right now.
He wins the World 100, finishes 2nd and 5th at the two big events in Charlotte and was running third at the Dirt track championship at Portsmouth when a shock broke.
He had one of the best cars if not the best car at the end of last season.

Now over the winter. he makes the big announcement about the changing over to a different shock manufacturer.

Now here we are at the start of the season and his BEST finish after 6 races is 12th. He looks like he is driving a limited late model in a super late model event.

Sure, I know everybody will say he will get it figured out sooner or later,but by the time he does he will be so far back in Lucas points he might as well go back to driving his modified full time.

Like I said, it is frustrating to be a Tim McCreadie fan right now...

Pennsboro23
02-08-2019, 10:07 AM
He needed the sponsorship money.

Tireguy17
02-08-2019, 12:15 PM
This subject is a complete over-reaction at this point. Its too early.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-08-2019, 12:57 PM
Timmy says u better come out of fla close to frt in points cuz its to hard to dig out what u have lost.

Josh Bayko
02-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Timmy says u better come out of fla close to frt in points cuz its to hard to dig out what u have lost.

That's true, but there's only been two point races so far, and a few of the guys in front in the points of him have left and went to Screven. The actual hole isn't that deep.

MI Dirt Fan
02-08-2019, 02:42 PM
Said the same thing about Bloomquist last year when he was in 13th or 14th after Speedweeks. There was 10 or 11 guys that weren't either going to run Lucas, were going to leave for Screven or you just knew weren't going to finish in front of him.

00Hdmn
02-09-2019, 07:58 AM
TMac is tied for 7th in points so it could be a lot worse considering. I for one hope they find some speed and get on track!

Zonks32x
02-09-2019, 09:41 AM
Tap the brakes, it's only 3 races.

And, look at the names on that Top 10 in points list. Impressive collection of talent.

T-Mac will be just fine. One good night is all it takes for any of these guys to get on a roll.

huskerdirt
02-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Sure is frustrating to be a T MAC fan right now.
He wins the World 100, finishes 2nd and 5th at the two big events in Charlotte and was running third at the Dirt track championship at Portsmouth when a shock broke.
He had one of the best cars if not the best car at the end of last season.

Now over the winter. he makes the big announcement about the changing over to a different shock manufacturer.

Now here we are at the start of the season and his BEST finish after 6 races is 12th. He looks like he is driving a limited late model in a super late model event.

Sure, I know everybody will say he will get it figured out sooner or later,but by the time he does he will be so far back in Lucas points he might as well go back to driving his modified full time.

Like I said, it is frustrating to be a Tim McCreadie fan right now...

He finished 6th last night.

kazual
02-09-2019, 11:40 AM
If 4M members were car owners they’d switch chassis, engine, and driver every three races. Too early to tell much yet,,,,,

mccreadiefan39
02-09-2019, 12:23 PM
Next week at Volusia will be more of a measuring stick for where the #39 team is at right now. I've never felt Golden Isles and East Bay are great tracks for Timmy but Volusia is a track where he consistently has run upfront for years.