PDA

View Full Version : WoO no fault rule?

MMLLC
02-12-2019, 07:12 AM
Apparently English and B Shep got together and Shep stopped to bring out the caution but WoO "faulted" English for the caution and sent him to the rear. Is this standard practice for WoO? Or was it because their Golden boy took a spin?

chupp n bloomer fan
02-12-2019, 07:37 AM
Lucas charged Colton Flinner at East Bay. I’d say it was probably pretty blatant. They don’t usually tag anyone, including their so called golden boy as you put it.

But why would we not go with a conspiracy theory? Just like Lucas is the Lucasquist series right?

RaceEngineer
02-12-2019, 07:50 AM
English is the new kid. Both series are giving him his lumps. It is what it is.

Snake X3
02-12-2019, 08:52 AM
I went through the DoD footage frame by frame. Sheppy was the highest of the three, then English and then Langian races up under English down the end of the back stretch. As they were about to reach the entrance of turn 3, it looked like Lanigan and English made contact right before Sheppy is cut out of the picture. I am guessing no one lifted, which created an English Sandwich. So if they sent English to the back, then they should have sent Lanigan to the back as well.

typhoid
02-12-2019, 10:28 AM
That was ridiculous! English did nothing wrong

TUTY
02-12-2019, 11:04 AM
Not often do they put the egg and the ham on the outside of the English muffin. Wonder if they forgot the cheese?

typhoid
02-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Now that's funny