PDA

View Full Version : Volusia

D Trump
02-12-2019, 06:35 PM
Team 4M is it worth the trip ? Racing Good ? Gotta get out of the city and see some good racing !

ZERO25
02-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Absolutely, not the greatest but pretty dang good!

Clayton_Wetter
02-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Oh Mr. Trump? I have a question. Do all race tracks need a wall around them????? :)

ZERO25
02-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Oh Mr. Trump? I have a question. Do all race tracks need a wall around them????? :)

Most definitely C-dubya.....there appears to be an invasion of illegals posing as real racecar drivers!

D Trump
02-12-2019, 06:57 PM
Clayton yes I prefer a wall , like seeing the sparks fly off the Spoiler . Thinking about flying down to check it out . Who’s fast so far in 2019 ? I’ve been very busy , so there was a dust up between the 29 and 14 ?

stewart fan
02-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Went yesterday for the first time,thought the racing was well worth it.

Highside Hustler25
02-12-2019, 07:27 PM

good one.......

CIRF
02-12-2019, 10:14 PM
Team 4M is it worth the trip ? Racing Good ? Gotta get out of the city and see some good racing !

The first time going to Volusia Speedway Park was way back in February of 1984 when the place was known as Volusia County Speedway and before it was paved. I still mistakenly call it Volusia County to this day.

There are tracks that regularly host better dirt late model racing than VSP but not that much better and definitely not in the middle of February. VSP will periodically produce a dud, but on average the racing is above average and well worth the effort and monetary commitment to attend.

Have fun and enjoy the weather.

Loobs_07
02-13-2019, 08:57 AM
Racing is usually always great unless it’s a day race, usually got it hammer down during speedweeks, sometimes too fast if it rains where there’s not much passing.. Just the food options there is worth a trip!

ZERO25
02-13-2019, 12:52 PM
The first time going to Volusia Speedway Park was way back in February of 1984 when the place was known as Volusia County Speedway and before it was paved. I still mistakenly call it Volusia County to this day.

There are tracks that regularly host better dirt late model racing than VSP but not that much better and definitely not in the middle of February. VSP will periodically produce a dud, but on average the racing is above average and well worth the effort and monetary commitment to attend.

Have fun and enjoy the weather.

All us locals call it Barberville......even though its in Deleon Springs!...go figure