PDA

View Full Version : Ohio late model racing

latemodelman
02-16-2019, 07:34 AM
Will we see any uptick in cars in the Ohio Valley as far as guys planning to hit more 5,000 to win races at Eldora, Moler, Oakshade? Also will we see Florence start to get 24 supers a night? I think this years Speedweeks looks like it was good as far as car count.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-16-2019, 09:20 AM
Will we see any uptick in cars in the Ohio Valley as far as guys planning to hit more 5,000 to win races at Eldora, Moler, Oakshade? Also will we see Florence start to get 24 supers a night? I think this years Speedweeks looks like it was good as far as car count.
24 supers at Florence is in the past. Better pay and tire rules at other area tracks.

lazyifoto
02-16-2019, 07:07 PM
There are too many tracks in the cincinnati area in my opinion. If you look at how far alot of teams are willing to travel . Some teams in the cincinnati area consider anything from Brownstown to Atomic and from Cumberland /Richmond to Eldora. ...there are alot of tracks....then on top of that you have super lates and crate lates then you have modifieds and sports mods....alot of division there.

Scott Boesel
02-16-2019, 08:37 PM
Ohio home of the World, Dream, DTWC and now Dirt Million plus just south of the border in KY the N/S100 wish I had all those races in my neck of the woods lol