PDA

View Full Version : The fastest lap......

ZERO25
03-06-2019, 08:23 PM
at BRP, in a dlm by a 604 crate!

Local favorite Wil Herrington of Hawkinsville, GA will defend his home turf after venturing away from familiar territory and turning in a strong third-place finish in the Chevrolet Performance World Championship Race on March 2 at Bubba Raceway Park. Herrington also recorded the fastest lap around BRP during a Heat Race for any type of dirt late model at 13.999 seconds

Burke1118
03-09-2019, 05:36 PM
Where did you find this info? CNN????? Track record for a super is a 13.7 according to BRPs website and every car at the rocket test this year went faster than that. 14 flat is pretty fast for a crate but let’s not get carried away here with clickbait titles

ZERO25
03-09-2019, 08:00 PM
A. I was there,
B. Durrence Laynes press release!
C......not CNN, it says heat race!

chupp n bloomer fan
03-09-2019, 09:12 PM
Reading is fundamental.

HoosierDirtFan
03-10-2019, 12:13 AM
A. I was there,
B. Durrence Laynes press release!
C......not CNN, it says heat race!

My friend the track website is more likely to accurate. Did you think for once that maybe the press release was messed up a bit.

Burke1118
03-10-2019, 09:46 AM
Reading is fundamental.How that reads for people that graduated middle school is: “the fastest lap ever recorded at Brp. And it was during a heat race”. NOT “the fastest heat race lap ever recorded.” Regardless, since when are there heat race track records? Sounds like some snowflake award. I guarantee multiple real late models have been faster than that during heat races. Still clickbait.

chupp n bloomer fan
03-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Nope. The problem is, people read something, and only take in what they wanna. Picking and choosing what to comprehend and not reading and understanding everything. But maybe that’s high school I guess you learn to read and comprehend stuff.

See it all the time, so quick to vent and jump to conclusions without reading and understanding the whole story. But do carry on, getting all hot and bothered over a fast lap at BRP.

Fake News, clickbait, blah blah blah, way to regurgitate paranoia BS.

Krooser
03-11-2019, 12:03 AM
Ive raced and worked at many tracks that keep track of heat race elapsed times and speeds. Super ez today with electronic scoring.