PDA

View Full Version : Fox shocks

Bmfer
03-10-2019, 08:11 PM
Looking at a new set of fox shocks and wandering if they are good. I’m not a shock guy and there don’t seam to be much out there on them. Just not sure if they are a good choice. Thanks.

RaceEngineer
03-10-2019, 08:12 PM
If an ohlins is good, they are good. Lol

Kromulous
03-11-2019, 11:03 AM
Shocks are a loaded cannon. Largely depends on who works on them, and that will be dependent on what kind of set ups you run, track and SLM or Crate etc.

Anyway, if it were me, and i had the cash i would buy Penske, but there in lies another problem. Penske has a major selection of different options to be run, from pistons, to high speed adjusters, low speed etc. So without knowing what you need going in, i could see getting lost and spending a lot cash without a lot of results.

FOX is good, they have a lot of knowledge in off road, triple stacked springs, internal by passes etc but its still gonna take someone with some knowledge to set them up. I wouldnt buy them box stock is what i am saying.

I would go thru Accuforce if i was to buy FOX, i emailed them (FOX) directly and i was sent to them. I am looking for some particular dampening numbers.

I am still a fan of Integra, i like the adjustors myself.