NWPA
03-23-2019, 09:10 PM
No sign of Chuck this weekend.

RaceEngineer
03-23-2019, 09:13 PM
He was at Atomic.

non driving fool
03-23-2019, 10:00 PM
No sign of Chuck this weekend. I just watched him at Atomic where he ran 6th in an 8 car heat. He couldn't even keep up with some of the steel blocks from PRP. I asked brad and he said he wasn't giving out woo rookie points!

Bigdirtfan
03-23-2019, 10:13 PM
Another joke of a woo rookie run ends before april, no big surprise.

Rsr fan
03-24-2019, 12:53 AM
I just watched him at Atomic where he ran 6th in an 8 car heat. He couldn't even keep up with some of the steel blocks from PRP. I asked brad and he said he wasn't giving out woo rookie points!If your going to tell a story ....tell the whole story I broke a pinion plate qualifying track was so rough...we pieced it together to make the heat but fixed it for the B started Last ran up to second behind Boggs....started 18th in feature ran 11 not to bad considering we had a broken pinion plate

Rsr fan
03-24-2019, 12:56 AM
We will be at Farmer City....we attempted to go to Tennessee but truck broke so we settled for Atomic to get some laps in!

golddirt
03-24-2019, 05:23 AM
That’s a burn!!

Krooser
03-24-2019, 07:38 AM

Where did you finish?

Bigdirtfan
03-24-2019, 08:12 AM
In the endeavors ive chose to tackle in life i finish towards the front.

RaceEngineer
03-24-2019, 11:42 AM
In the endeavors ive chose to tackle in life i finish towards the front.Special Olympics?

RaceEngineer
03-24-2019, 11:43 AM
I just watched him at Atomic where he ran 6th in an 8 car heat. He couldn't even keep up with some of the steel blocks from PRP. I asked brad and he said he wasn't giving out woo rookie points!The good PRP steel blocks are supers with a heavy engine block.

doyle hargraves
03-24-2019, 12:29 PM
Special Olympics?

Probably has strong legs from climbing his moms basement steps

doyle hargraves
03-24-2019, 12:43 PM

I bet you have at least one panel on your personal vehicle that is a different color than the rest

non driving fool
03-24-2019, 01:12 PM
If your going to tell a story ....tell the whole story I broke a pinion plate qualifying track was so rough...we pieced it together to make the heat but fixed it for the B started Last ran up to second behind Boggs....started 18th in feature ran 11 not to bad considering we had a broken pinion plate I wasn't telling a story , just gave the facts. The story telling has been all yours so far this year. There were 7 lates still running with Matt Melven being the first steel block in 8th place. Your move from 18th to 11th was because of breakage of those in front of you. Did you get lapped in the feature or did that caution save you?

Rsr fan
03-24-2019, 01:56 PM
Yep starting last in consi running down Boggs and I did pass all those cars with my 525 hp motor is story telling!!! Last I check you could make 800 hp with a steel block

Bigdirtfan
03-24-2019, 02:03 PM
Wow we got hummer and the three members of his fan club on here. Maybe you guys can pool your wit and resources together and actually make it to the next woo race. Im sure there were a lot of disappointed veterens waiting in the pits in tenn.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 02:24 PM
I bet you have at least one panel on your personal vehicle that is a different color than the rest

So that was pretty funny.

Bigdirtfan
03-24-2019, 03:29 PM
The cap on my truck is a different color than the truck. I dont live with my mom though, unfortunately she doesnt have a full basement.

ZERO25
03-24-2019, 03:56 PM
Wow we got hummer and the three members of his fan club on here. Maybe you guys can pool your wit and resources together and actually make it to the next woo race. Im sure there were a lot of disappointed veterens waiting in the pits in tenn.

One would think so.....but....they couldn't "pool" about $25 each and buy a spare pinion plate!

Maybe on of those veterans could help the team be more prepared!

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 04:25 PM
The cap on my truck is a different color than the truck. I dont live with my mom though, unfortunately she doesnt have a full basement.

It was only funny because one of our cars has a primered quarter panel......I can relate.

doyle hargraves
03-24-2019, 05:14 PM

I’ll take that as a yes

ZERO25
03-24-2019, 05:32 PM
I’ll take that as a yes

Easy, don't get Carl stirred up....you know he can be dangerous with them lawnmower blades! :)

Rsr fan
03-24-2019, 07:03 PM
One would think so.....but....they couldn't "pool" about $25 each and buy a spare pinion plate!Maybe on of those veterans could help the team be more prepared!I have never broke a pinion plate before and didn't have one on me had one back at the shop...and say what u want crack what ever jokes you want at least I'm out there doing it day in day out I'm using my race car to promote s message message to our Veterans I don't ask them for anything I'm there to help and have fun! But what ever I'm doing must be working you guys pay attention to what I'm doing !!

coolfool_2
03-24-2019, 07:12 PM
I wasn't telling a story , just gave the facts. The story telling has been all yours so far this year. There were 7 lates still running with Matt Melven being the first steel block in 8th place. Your move from 18th to 11th was because of breakage of those in front of you. Did you get lapped in the feature or did that caution save you?

8th place run just riding there at the end. Top looked tempting at the end to make some moves but after this ride in the heat and again in the B, he decided to ride it out.
https://scontent.fslc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/55547022_2114863038594062_4039802734893858816_o.jp g?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fslc2-1.fna&oh=51e2a0770f2a434e15ab3dc27dd97013&oe=5D04492B

ZERO25
03-24-2019, 07:21 PM
I have never broke a pinion plate before and didn't have one on me had one back at the shop...and say what u want crack what ever jokes you want at least I'm out there doing it day in day out I'm using my race car to promote s message message to our Veterans I don't ask them for anything I'm there to help and have fun! But what ever I'm doing must be working you guys pay attention to what I'm doing !!

Who's joking?

Maybe one of your vets could help you out on being prepared! You'll NEVER come close to winning without it!

golddirt
03-24-2019, 08:15 PM
Why are all of you as s wholes always knocking this guy? What are you doing besides flapping your gums?!

doyle hargraves
03-24-2019, 09:51 PM
Why are all of you as s wholes always knocking this guy? What are you doing besides flapping your gums?!

Bingo!!........

Jim11h
03-25-2019, 12:00 AM
Think met him and son or brother at Swartz chassis weekend seminar but not certain as was 2000 time frame. If was they were totally nice as could be and said next time down let them know and could stay in cabin out back. They we're starting out in limited lates then if same group (father/son)

ZERO25
03-25-2019, 12:50 PM
Most serious racers prepare to WIN!

If you announce you are going to run for ROY for the WOO, you should be seriously prepared to do so. His actions says otherwise!

If you cant take the heat from a racing message board, you're in trouble already!

Rsr fan
03-25-2019, 02:12 PM
Most serious racers prepare to WIN!If you announce you are going to run for ROY for the WOO, you should be seriously prepared to do so. His actions says otherwise!If you cant take the heat from a racing message board, you're in trouble already!We will be at Farmer City prepared to Win!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
03-25-2019, 08:28 PM
8th place run just riding there at the end. Top looked tempting at the end to make some moves but after this ride in the heat and again in the B, he decided to ride it out.
https://scontent.fslc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/55547022_2114863038594062_4039802734893858816_o.jp g?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fslc2-1.fna&oh=51e2a0770f2a434e15ab3dc27dd97013&oe=5D04492BThat is Matt Melvin.

chupp n bloomer fan
03-25-2019, 08:29 PM
Yep starting last in consi running down Boggs and I did pass all those cars with my 525 hp motor is story telling!!! Last I check you could make 800 hp with a steel blockRunning down Boggs? Which Boggs?

chupp n bloomer fan
03-25-2019, 08:30 PM
Why are all of you as s wholes always knocking this guy? What are you doing besides flapping your gums?!Google.....

non driving fool
03-26-2019, 10:15 AM
Why are all of you as s wholes always knocking this guy? What are you doing besides flapping your gums?! Well Goldylocks here is how I see it. Every weekend thousands of racers load up and go to the track knowing there is very little chance of winning the feature with what they have, this was me when I raced but we do it for the fun. I think this group is more important than the hand full of top notch racers that win all the time because without all the little guys there wouldn't be a show. Now you have someone like chuckie that overstates everything he does. He said he ran down Boggs in the B main, you might think his car was faster if he ran him down -right? Maybe reality is Boggs had trouble in the heat and needed the B to get in so he didn't hurt his stuff but went just fast enough to get in --smart racer I think. So Chuck if you ran him down in the B why didn't you stay with him in the feature? Truth is you were so slow in the way best describes it. I'm assuming we'll see you in victory lane at farmers city - right???

Rsr fan
03-26-2019, 10:28 AM
Well Goldylocks here is how I see it. Every weekend thousands of racers load up and go to the track knowing there is very little chance of winning the feature with what they have, this was me when I raced but we do it for the fun. I think this group is more important than the hand full of top notch racers that win all the time because without all the little guys there wouldn't be a show. Now you have someone like chuckie that overstates everything he does. He said he ran down Boggs in the B main, you might think his car was faster if he ran him down -right? Maybe reality is Boggs had trouble in the heat and needed the B to get in so he didn't hurt his stuff but went just fast enough to get in --smart racer I think. So Chuck if you ran him down in the B why didn't you stay with him in the feature? Truth is you were so slow in the way best describes it. I'm assuming we'll see you in victory lane at farmers city - right???I went from last to second in that b I was on the bottom Boggs was on the top my lap times was the same as Boggs according to Rusty who watched the b and won the A main for the A main I was not able to put in angle in my jbar to help with side bite I did the best I could and nothing was overstated other then your account ok what truly happened there is a video of the feature from soldierboy productions that actually shows the feature and last I checked going from 18th to 11th is a good night I didn't wreck not a scratch on my body didn't need a provisional to get in I was there to race. And that I did I went forward unlike all those names behind me in the finish order!!!!!

cjsracing
03-26-2019, 03:05 PM

Exactly. They are giving crap to a guy who's out there doing what they can't. It's called jealousy.

Mason87
03-26-2019, 03:08 PM
Yep, they are a bunch of losers. Love to put people down for doing what they love. Can definitely see how people were raised with their classless comments. If it doesn't affect you don't worry a out it. Worry about you.

Krooser
03-26-2019, 03:37 PM
I have never broke a pinion plate before and didn't have one on me had one back at the shop...and say what u want crack what ever jokes you want at least I'm out there doing it day in day out I'm using my race car to promote s message message to our Veterans I don't ask them for anything I'm there to help and have fun! But what ever I'm doing must be working you guys pay attention to what I'm doing !!

You'll have to explain what a pinion plate is to many on this board... I'm sure some think it's a local seafood dish served during Speedweeks...

Rsr fan
03-26-2019, 05:36 PM
You'll have to explain what a pinion plate is to many on this board... I'm sure some think it's a local seafood dish served during Speedweeks...Yes I broke the pinion plate which is attached to the rear end which when that broke it took out the driveshaft because the rear end now is free to move...so we attached the jbar to a top hole which meant I drove the car with no pinion angle which helps traction off the corners especially when u hit the slick which Atomic had off the corners....but hey I don't want to overstate the situation.

loose_is_fast
12-19-2019, 09:28 PM
Hey Chucky? I hope you found a pinion plate in your latest endeavors! What an outstanding citizen you are to the village of Lyons. Charles Hummer humanitarian of the year!!

Bigdirtfan
12-20-2019, 07:10 AM
Charles Hummer III fulton county oh humanitarian of the year.

fuzzyracing
12-20-2019, 07:54 AM
I will just leave this here...

https://www.fcnews.org/news/22502/grand-jury-indicts-10-people-3

non driving fool
12-20-2019, 08:40 AM
W O W !!! That might hint of where his 2019 racing budget came from???

Bigdirtfan
12-20-2019, 08:53 AM
Just a guy living out his dream, hope he can at least keep the fan club going.

Links
12-20-2019, 11:01 AM
And I was criticized for pointing this type of crap out before the WoO tour last season. Told you so!

PRCKartRacer9
12-20-2019, 11:25 AM
What a phony pos. Tried to hide behind helping veterans while stealing from someone else. Fawk him

T3GJason47
12-20-2019, 11:52 AM
The story ive been told is. He was hired to do a job. Company that hired him gave him the money to pay for the equipment. And Ol Chuck never paid for them and took the money and ran. I wasnt lying lastyear when i said this guy is a POS!

non driving fool
12-20-2019, 05:34 PM
Just a guy living out his dream, hope he can at least keep the fan club going. You could be his prison pen pal !

Bigdirtfan
12-20-2019, 07:32 PM
And you could be his conjugal visit.

Krooser
12-20-2019, 10:41 PM
Still.presumed innocent....

President Clinton
12-21-2019, 12:16 AM
Not sure indictment without the whole story is a good enough reason to bash the guy? Trump was just impeached, which is the same thing???? Guess you wanna bash him too? End of the day this guy is participating in the sport we all claim to love???? Be happy he is. Every track out there needs every car and fan they can get at it. Hell if you dislike the guy, go buy a ticket where he races where you can pull against him,,, it’s still a win for the sport. Getting on here crying about what he does with his money only looks stupid. Doesn’t really affect anything or anyone?????

Jim11h
12-21-2019, 01:18 AM
Usually where there's smoke there's fire