Jody Shannon
03-24-2019, 01:48 AM
https://youtu.be/cI3DEbJKgzM

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 02:13 AM
Wow.........

2thextreme
03-24-2019, 02:15 AM
Looks to me like Pierce wanted the race more than Jameson did and when he went to take the lead with the slide job, Jameson did not intend to back out of it, hoping to send Bobby spinning, perhaps? Instead, Jameson got the short end of the deal and couldn't keep it out of the wall. Pierce's slide job wasn't strong enough to sustain him and he drifted upward into Jameson's lane but seriously, I think Jason Jameson should have either cut down and tried to get him on the inside or spun him (Pierce) out. I remember Scott Bloomquist once said in an interview following a race that "If you're going to do throw a slide job, you better have enough power to clear me because I am not breaking for you". It looks like that's the school of thought Jason Jameson comes from, as well but unfortunately for Jason Jameson, he ended up putting himself into the wall. It didn't look like Pierce intentionally knocked Jameson out. However, Bobby needs not to be floating upward into someone's lane following his slider.

Hoosier_Dirt
03-24-2019, 07:22 AM
Hard to say when you're not the one out there, but I think if Jameson would have let up a little,he could have cut back under him. I feel he was just as fast or faster than Pierce. Not a good slider by Pierce. I think he knew he had to do something to get by him. JMO

No_Weak_Links
03-24-2019, 07:35 AM
I think he was trying to stay down but underestimated how slick the bottom was.

nc mudcat
03-24-2019, 08:14 AM
Bad decisions made by both, lead to the wall for one.

klemmabyna
03-24-2019, 08:20 AM
thank you for the excellent video

chupp n bloomer fan
03-24-2019, 08:42 AM
After Jason put Casebolt in the wall, guess that was karma. He entered right against Casebolt, got loose, and stuffed him.

You could see the writing on the wall on that one. Two guys hammering the cushion, screwing up on different laps, and have no give and take.

And I know this will come off as hating Bobby, but his sliders, they aren’t your typical slider. If I was Jason(not a fan), I’d have thought he wasn’t coming all the way up. He comes up as you’re in 4, makes it hard to change your line. Hit the brakes, you hit the wall. If he was carrying tons of speed, and it was obvious he’s going for it, yeah you brake, and cut under in the middle of the turn. But the ones that cause trouble, they are always after that point, and not carrying any speed.

I’m sure Jason thought a guy of Bobby’s caliber would wait another lap and do it right since he was so much faster. But he didn’t. At the same time, whose to say the next lap Jason doesn’t really screw up and take them both out. But I’d put that more on Bobby only because of the speed he was carrying and where he came up. Them late sliders are going to start biting him.

And what happened to Florence? Top dominant, and only passing with mostly sliders.

JabberJaws83
03-24-2019, 08:49 AM
I’m sure it’s not always the case, but seems Florence has become mostly top dominant since they reworked the bottoms of the turns. Maybe it’s just the races I have seen.

Highside Hustler25
03-24-2019, 10:15 AM
Open wheel guys (midget and sprint) throw sliders all night long without drama. Can't figure out why late model guys seem to struggle with it.
And yes, Bobby's slider was not one of the best but considering what Jason did to Casebolt, He's got no room to complain. Jameson basically just stuffed Casebolt into the wall.

kazual
03-24-2019, 10:59 AM
And how is the Casebolt / Jameson incident a justification for the Pierce / Jameson dust up? Would seem they stand on their own unless Bobby is carrying Steve’s water for him. Let me say I enjoy watching Pierce race but it would seem the 32 has tended to be involved with more questionable sliders than most other drivers on the national level. Course Terbo is fairly new to the scene. 🙂

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 11:04 AM
Well now you went and done it and will be labeled a hater.

Good post though and is what many non " effing tshirt" owners say quite a bit every year.

WildBill32
03-24-2019, 11:09 AM
karma is a bitch... On to the next race... It sure is fun to watch and puts fans in the stands.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 11:13 AM
It appears it's only karma when SOME drivers do ignorant ill advised crap and then get it back.......but to your point, yup karma is a beyotch.

kidrock
03-24-2019, 11:22 AM
Who collected the check and is on there way to the bank. I don't blame Jameson if he is pissed at Bobby he should be. That was a terrible slider. Jameson should have stayed in gas and stuffed him into the wall.

WildBill32
03-24-2019, 11:26 AM
Next weekend at the Thaw Bawl... I guess the gloves will be off... Lol...

Highside Hustler25
03-24-2019, 11:28 AM
Kazual, not defending Pierce. Just sayin, Jameson can't say a whole lot after stuffing Casebolt. Kind of what comes around, goes around.

When the race started, and I seen Bronson, Jameson, and Pierce all up front, ya kind of just knew their was gonna be some drama. Kyle let me down:D

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 12:12 PM
That whole what comes around goes around stuff rings a little hollow sometimes.....especially when someone you like is on " the goes around" end of it.

Guess we will see as the year wears on if the ho hum comes around goes around feelings are consistently the same when the shoe is on the other foot........track made for crazy racing but I'll bet everyone is pretty sore this morning bouncing around through there like they were last night.

WildBill32
03-24-2019, 12:21 PM
Bobby said on the Dod Interview after the race. That he likes a track like that & he hopes they never change it. Just saying...

Highside Hustler25
03-24-2019, 12:38 PM
That whole what comes around goes around stuff rings a little hollow sometimes.....especially when someone you like is on " the goes around" end of it.

Guess we will see as the year wears on if the ho hum comes around goes around feelings are consistently the same when the shoe is on the other foot........track made for crazy racing but I'll bet everyone is pretty sore this morning bouncing around through there like they were last night.

Well, I've said in multiple posts the Pierce move was not a good one. I was making my reference at Jameson. You can twist it anyway you want. Probably should get ya a can of Spaghetio's. Yer not yourself when yer hungry.

MasterSbilt_Racer
03-24-2019, 12:42 PM
Bobby said on the Dod Interview after the race. That he likes a track like that & he hopes they never change it. Just saying...

It's good to be young and have sugar daddies.

chupp n bloomer fan
03-24-2019, 12:51 PM
Kazual, not defending Pierce. Just sayin, Jameson can't say a whole lot after stuffing Casebolt. Kind of what comes around, goes around.

When the race started, and I seen Bronson, Jameson, and Pierce all up front, ya kind of just knew their was gonna be some drama. Kyle let me down:DJust think, if Kyle didn’t break, maybe him, Ciara, Bobby, and Jason coulda all had a big ole brawl. And I 100% believe if Kyle didn’t break, there’d be some family drama lol.

chupp n bloomer fan
03-24-2019, 12:52 PM
Bobby said on the Dod Interview after the race. That he likes a track like that & he hopes they never change it. Just saying...Rough, and top dominant. Not what made Florence Florence.

MasterSbilt_Racer
03-24-2019, 12:54 PM
Rough, and top dominant. Not what made Florence Florence.

Nope. But it is the new florence.

chupp n bloomer fan
03-24-2019, 12:54 PM
karma is a bitch... On to the next race... It sure is fun to watch and puts fans in the stands.You remember that when the shoes on the other foot. Drivers are like elephants. If Jameson had dirtied Bobby, fair game, he had not yet, so it was not a good slider.

But Jason doesn’t exactly shy away from contact, so I’m sure it’s coming, that karma you mentioned.

chupp n bloomer fan
03-24-2019, 12:55 PM
Nope. But it is the new florence.I hear ya man. And it’s no good. Like a real heavy Eldora/Atomic.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 01:00 PM
Oh it's coming alright......too bad because there will be some expensive equipment torn up, just hope no one gets hurt.

Other than the fragile feelings in the 4m P main......you won't see anyone of the karma cops in this thread saying the same things when it happens though.

grt74
03-24-2019, 01:05 PM
looked like racing to me, should have tried and turned under him or tapped the brake, he messed up a couple corners, just looking at it from an outside view, in the words of a great friend of mine "if our stuff would have been better, it wouldn't have been a problem"

kidrock
03-24-2019, 01:08 PM
Oh it's coming alright......too bad because there will be some expensive equipment torn up, just hope no one gets hurt.

Other than the fragile feelings in the 4m P main......you won't see anyone of the karma cops in this thread saying the same things when it happens though.

Well you will see me call it like it is. I have already said it was a bad slider and yes I'm a Bobby Pierce fan. If Jameson gets him back I will say it was deserved.

You just like to get your stick and pot out and the stir the ---- lol

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 01:12 PM
Well you will see me call it like it is. I have already said it was a bad slider and yes I'm a Bobby Pierce fan. If Jameson gets him back I will say it was deserved.

You just like to get your stick and pot out and the stir the ---- lol

Only after you clowns have filled the pot with the necessary ingredients......get the story straight.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 01:16 PM
Well, I've said in multiple posts the Pierce move was not a good one. I was making my reference at Jameson. You can twist it anyway you want. Probably should get ya a can of Spaghetio's. Yer not yourself when yer hungry.

Post 2 in the Jameson case bolt thread......post 10 in this thread.

And you wonder why?

kidrock
03-24-2019, 01:31 PM
Only after you clowns have filled the pot with the necessary ingredients......get the story straight.

Really tell us the what ingredients were put in the pot this time lol

WildBill32
03-24-2019, 01:32 PM
If Jameson would have came into Bobby's pits after the race. He would have had Bronson to deal with(The Killer) & Bobby's sister. Good luck with that! Lol... Bring it to the Thaw Bawl & lets go racing... Lmao... The gloves are off. Lol

kidrock
03-24-2019, 01:35 PM

or a snicker bar lol

kidrock
03-24-2019, 01:37 PM
If Jameson would have came into Bobby's pits after the race. He would have had Bronson to deal with(The Killer) & Bobby's sister. Good luck with that! Lol... Bring it to the Thaw Bawl & lets go racing... Lmao... The gloves are off. Lol

Good for Izzo because, it should sell some tickets. Tony should be selling this all week. Come see Pierce Jameson 2

WildBill32
03-24-2019, 01:49 PM
Is this race on PFV? And is Jameson go there? If he is... I'm in... Getting in the car & driving there for this one. Lol... I like that track anyways.

Highside Hustler25
03-24-2019, 01:57 PM
or a snicker bar lol

aw, he's just a grouch this AM. Probably burnt his pot roast:(

WildBill32
03-24-2019, 02:02 PM
Never mind... I see... DoD is doing a PPV for this race. I think I will save the longggg drive. And just watch it on DoD & save some cash. I'm pretty sure Bobby has won this race before.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 02:22 PM

Nope , just pointing out the obvious while scrambling a few eggs.

Thanks for playing....knew you wouldn't disappoint.

WisWildManFan
03-24-2019, 02:42 PM
If Jameson would have came into Bobby's pits after the race. He would have had Bronson to deal with(The Killer) & Bobby's sister. Good luck with that! Lol... Bring it to the Thaw Bawl & lets go racing... Lmao... The gloves are off. LolI would take Jameson over Bronson in a fist fight... just saying

WildBill32
03-24-2019, 02:49 PM
Well, if Jameson comes to the Thaw Bawl. The winner does get a fighters belt after winning the race. Lol

WisWildManFan
03-24-2019, 03:11 PM
Lol true, forecast looks like sh!t as of now tho

TS FAN
03-24-2019, 03:14 PM
Now guys, isn't this better than rain? Good to have the something to post about other than Radar. Pierce and Jameson make it exciting. Next time things might be reversed, but Congrats to Bobby and next time it might congrats to Jason. I still want to know why Hensley didn't get off the wall in turn two. He had plenty of warning. His car was fast and he was having a good race. Nice to see that. Casebolt a victim again. That is a shame.

kidrock
03-24-2019, 03:16 PM

I here this happens when one gets older. I'm starting to see it here lol

Illtsate32
03-24-2019, 03:22 PM
Really tell us the what ingredients were put in the pot this time lol

He always says Pierce fans start everything so he dont sound like a hater, but hes always the first and only one always running his yapper...I call it like I see it too, it was a bad slider he didn't have Jameson cleared, if Jameson ever gives Bobby a dirty one back Bobby won't have nothing to say...

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 04:05 PM
There have been multiple people in this thread alone post 3,6,8,11 etc..... that all said the move was questionable or worse.

I'm the only one huh?? Bobby used him up just like Jameson used casebolt up.......only diffence is the way the posse crowd claims Jameson flat out used casebolt up and in an equally crappy move Bobby " may not have implemented the best slide job tactic"pathetic apology excuse.

Throw one guy under the bus completely, make an apologist statement for your guy on the other like it's not anywhere near as bad.........and you wonder why?

Bobby won the race and he made it exciting like he always does........you guys are losing the argument and can't admit that your guy dirtied up another driver with another crazy slider.

Karma.....like rocks through a radiator or yuke tire jumping out to grab you is a beetch.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 04:12 PM
He always says Pierce fans start everything so he dont sound like a hater, but hes always the first and only one always running his yapper...I call it like I see it too, it was a bad slider he didn't have Jameson cleared, if Jameson ever gives Bobby a dirty one back Bobby won't have nothing to say...

Bobby won't have anything to say but you guys will all be screaming about it and blaming everyone but the guy that deserved it.......1000% guaranteed.

kidrock
03-24-2019, 04:15 PM

I had a wise man tell you me consider the source lmao!!!

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 04:18 PM
I had a wise man tell you me consider the source lmao!!!

Soul train word scramble?? Lmaoeh.

Keep working on it, you'll get there one day.

kidrock
03-24-2019, 04:28 PM
Soul train word scramble?? Lmaoeh.

Keep working on it, you'll get there one day.

Thanks form making my point lmao!!!!

It's been fun debating with you but have to go for now
Have a good evening!!!

Highside Hustler25
03-24-2019, 04:29 PM

Basically what it boils down to is Pierce won another race, and BBQ is on here crying his eyes out as usual. Get yer Kleenex ready girly. It's gonna be a long teary eyed year for ya:)

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 04:36 PM
Basically what it boils down to is Pierce won another race, and BBQ is on here crying his eyes out as usual. Get yer Kleenex ready girly. It's gonna be a long teary eyed year for ya:)

You guys have a strange way of comprehending getting called idiots.........by many.

Actually I'm waiting for his 50th win of the year......that was the number you guys hung on him pre season wasn't it? Or was it 40, can't remember......all of that greatest ever, greatest of all time, never causes a wreck, does no wrong stuff all starts running together.

WildBill32
03-24-2019, 04:42 PM
It was 20 wins on the year. & He has 4 wins so far. Its B-Shepp that is kicking butt on the wins Soooooo far this year. B-Shepp is on fire!

Clayton_Wetter
03-24-2019, 04:50 PM
Haven't seen so many bad sliders since the Donnie Moran days!!!! :)

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 04:57 PM
It was 20 wins on the year. & He has 4 wins so far. Its B-Shepp that is kicking butt on the wins Soooooo far this year. B-Shepp is on fire!

No, 20 wins is a sensible and very do able number considering his talent and this years schedule........someone ( one of the mouskateers) claimed an obnoxious amount in one of the greatest of all time comparison rants.

Pretty sure it was 40 or 50.....I'll see if I can find it.

golddirt
03-24-2019, 05:04 PM
Blame that on the track. Little rough up there

Illtsate32
03-24-2019, 05:05 PM

A very long year for the hangry man lol. He starts it off then makes stuff up in his head to solidify his bs narrative. Me and Kid both said it was a bad slider but he claims we are making excuses for him smh dude needs a snickers bad lol...

Highside Hustler25
03-24-2019, 05:26 PM
A very long year for the hangry man lol. He starts it off then makes stuff up in his head to solidify his bs narrative. Me and Kid both said it was a bad slider but he claims we are making excuses for him smh dude needs a snickers bad lol...

He's a spaghetio's kind a guy:DBut he'll probably burn em.

ZERO25
03-24-2019, 05:34 PM
There have been multiple people in this thread alone post 3,6,8,11 etc..... that all said the move was questionable or worse.

I'm the only one huh?? Bobby used him up just like Jameson used casebolt up.......only diffence is the way the posse crowd claims Jameson flat out used casebolt up and in an equally crappy move Bobby " may not have implemented the best slide job tactic"pathetic apology excuse.

Throw one guy under the bus completely, make an apologist statement for your guy on the other like it's not anywhere near as bad.........and you wonder why?

Bobby won the race and he made it exciting like he always does........you guys are losing the argument and can't admit that your guy dirtied up another driver with another crazy slider.

Karma.....like rocks through a radiator or yuke tire jumping out to grab you is a beetch.

You definitely arent the ONLY one!

Boobie is as bad as Krystals....serves up too many bad sliders! :)

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 05:42 PM

May want to re read apologist post 10 in this thread before you exonerate ....and while your at it post 2 in the Jameson casebolt thread.

Never said you made any excuses, just that the posse mouskateers club ( of which you appear to be Annette )has a very candy coated ho hum version of Bobbys take out and a totally different " used him up" version of the casebolt Jameson take out.

Both equally crappy and unnecessary that deserve the same objective review.......something that escapes you and cubby.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 05:46 PM
You definitely arent the ONLY one!

Boobie is as bad as Krystals....serves up too many bad sliders! :)

You stop that.....feelings will get hurt and narratives crushed.

By the way, what happened to Krystal along the way?....I used to love rolling into Florida to visit family and buying sackfulls of those 25 cent delicacies.

My last visit to one was pretty bad.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 05:54 PM

What's the made up part? If it's the stupid number that kid rock claimed he could win in a year you may want to revisit that conversation.......or better yet you guys can discuss over chocolate milk at morning break after home room.

Pass on the snickers, been cracking and scrambling a lot of posse eggs today.

Clayton_Wetter
03-24-2019, 05:55 PM

By the way, what happened to Krystal along the way?....I used to love rolling into Florida to visit family and buying sackfulls of those 25 cent delicacies.

Just go to a White Castle with all black employees!!!! hahahaha

Cardirt0
03-24-2019, 05:59 PM
LOL Bobby did it so we have something to fight over on 4M LOL

WildBill32
03-24-2019, 06:06 PM
Oh my... Its only a matter of time before this thread gets removed. When ever Bobby wins... There are some that just can't take it. It will be ok though... Just go to you're safe place and take you're nap. It will all be ok, when you wake back up. Lol...

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 06:27 PM
Zero to do with Bobby winning or losing......all to do with the typical posse view of events on Bobby taking Jameson out and Jameson taking casebolt out.

Casebolt purposely used him up and Bobby just pulled a slide job that wasn't that great and Jameson was just in the wrong place.

Both moves were pretty shotty, but only one guy gets slammed for it.....the other guy was just an honest mistake .....guess who is who?

In the posse heads is my safe place btw.

NormP
03-24-2019, 06:44 PM
Not impressed with the looks of the track last night. I hope it was just an early season bad night and the track gets back to its usual form.

That was some good DRC video work though.

klemmabyna
03-24-2019, 07:00 PM
clarification requested: looks like jameson blew turns three and four two consecutive laps and the bad slide job took place in turns one and two. why attempt the pass in one and two?

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 07:16 PM
Not impressed with the looks of the track last night. I hope it was just an early season bad night and the track gets back to its usual form.

That was some good DRC video work though.

You aren't kidding.....the video work those guys put out is stellar.

t4g2
03-24-2019, 07:16 PM
Yeah if Jameson wouldn't jump the cushion twice their wouldn't had been a slider. An why do it with 2 to go? Esp when bobby wheel hopped it before the slider so he had no momentum. Typical pierce slider seen it that way for years and it doesn't matter who it is. Even a few years back he did it to several guys that were driving pierce chassis. Babb Shirley Schmitt feger Rodney Melvin Moran tillin all were in pierce cars til something like that happened then they all dumped the pierce cars.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 07:26 PM
If the three blind mice would just " call it like it is" as they claim they wouldn't get roasted like they do......the above post is spot on.

Doesn't mean it takes any of Bobbys wins or accomplishments away, just means he drives it like his potential future brother in laws past record.......exciting to watch unless you're on the losing end of one of those.

I just don't think he needs to be as wild out there as he is sometimes to win......

ZERO25
03-24-2019, 07:28 PM

I still eat there about once a month. It usually depends on location and mgmt. (or lack there of)

They're still way better than those White Castle places!

Perhaps, if you get one with stale bread, cold meat, no pickle or mustard......they could call it a Pierce slider! :)

t4g2
03-24-2019, 07:33 PM
Who knows if Thoses sliders an the b's afterwards that took place theses drivers would had still been in pierce cars.

TerryM
03-24-2019, 07:57 PM
This is the same slider you see hundreds of times every year at Florence. Usually the car getting passed just drops down and goes back under the slider to regain the lead. I don’t see anything wrong with Pierce’s slidejob, though it wasn’t a very good one, but I’m seriously questioning Jameson’s reaction to it. It doesn’t make any sense at all.

3 wide
03-24-2019, 08:10 PM
With bloomquist out got to have something to talk about.

t4g2
03-24-2019, 08:18 PM
Just not enough momentum/speed an yeah with Jameson id tap brakes let pierce get above the cushion got under him as Jameson was faster an if I cudnt get back by I'd dumped him in turn 4 last lap

ImCryn2
03-24-2019, 08:18 PM
Yeah if Jameson wouldn't jump the cushion twice their wouldn't had been a slider. An why do it with 2 to go? Esp when bobby wheel hopped it before the slider so he had no momentum. Typical pierce slider seen it that way for years and it doesn't matter who it is. Even a few years back he did it to several guys that were driving pierce chassis. Babb Shirley Schmitt feger Rodney Melvin Moran tillin all were in pierce cars til something like that happened then they all dumped the pierce cars.

Babb was in a Pierce car when he had his dust up with Pierce? I don't remember him having a Pierce car ever, but he for sure didn't during their deal a couple years ago. I'm not real sure there has been an incident with Moran or that he drove Pierce cars either, but we will just go with it. It's not a secret Pierces sliders leave alot to be desired and I'm not going to try and defend him when it comes to that. As BBQ said, he's exciting to watch, that's why I like watching him. Nothing irritates me more than listening to dirt drivers use the same language the lame NASCAR boys do such as "he raced me too hard". I want to see guys racing hard.

Feger and Schmitt decided to change chassis because of racing incidents with Bobby and sadly have been chasing their tales trying to get something going like their Pierce cars were. I believe both had their best results in them.

Anyone know what Unzicker is doing chassis-wise this year? I seen he had a Pierce car for sale, didn't know if he was ungrading or switching brands.

kidrock
03-24-2019, 08:29 PM
I was thinking the same thing about Babb.

As far as Moran He could not get the car to go around the track. He did not like the feel of the car and they could not get it to his liking. That was the reason they sold the car. I don't ever remember them having a dust up but, in my old age my memory is failing me lol.

Melvin now that was true and I believe that happened at Fairbury I just can't remember if it was a summer nats race or some other race.

Not sure about Feger and Schmitt

Dlmfan123
03-24-2019, 08:59 PM
Mason Zeigler was good at Eldora 1 night in his pierce car but other then that he was never very good in it

dirtdobber45
03-24-2019, 09:17 PM
KARMA is a b*atch!!!!!

t4g2
03-24-2019, 09:32 PM
Yes babb won in pierce car in Florence an ran pierce very short time. As far as Moran I didn't say Devin there was a local driver is first name was Moran last name tillin that ran a pierce car.

t4g2
03-24-2019, 09:37 PM
Unzinker is running black diamond. Schmitt was at fairbury an feger was at canton an old Bob got on his 4 wheeler after that an flew through pits an fegers car was on up on stands an Bob rammed into it the car fell off an hit my niece as we were in front of car talking to Jason.

pierceFAN
03-24-2019, 09:38 PM
Babb won a $10k race right off the bat with his pierce then took the ride...couple of the guys mentioned had sweet deals with pierce but totally screwed that up imo...

t4g2
03-24-2019, 09:48 PM
Same with Shirley he won right off the bat in pierce cars to. Schmitt was a summer nationals an I was there for all of them. Yes he can be exciting to watch but so is Hudson Moran shep an babb. Several drivers over the years come from the back to the front.

tigwelder
03-24-2019, 09:53 PM
Only after you clowns have filled the pot with the necessary ingredients......get the story straight. i could care less what you or anyone else thinks.if you don't like what happened then stay at home. all this crying in the same post over and over again. if it wasn't for 4m nobody would have to here all the tears.

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 06:36 AM
quit being stupid, it's not about Bobby winning or losing ......in this instance it's about Bobbys fanboys describing how organic Bobbys mistake was versus how purposeful and intententional Jameson's take out was on casebolt.

Both were equally as crappy but as usual when Bobby has an incident the mousekateers just can't bring themselves to credit him with it like the credit him for being the best ever.

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 06:37 AM
i could care less what you or anyone else thinks.if you don't like what happened then stay at home. all this crying in the same post over and over again. if it wasn't for 4m nobody would have to here all the tears.

Take your own advice btw......

Illtsate32
03-25-2019, 07:08 AM
BBQ you are reaching and sound more pathetic by the day micro analyzing and trying to interpret what the Pierce fans say and think lol...Nobody is brushing off Bobbys questionable slider, we all said if he gets payback it would be deserved, but that dont fit the narrative you always try to push about us. Have you had your ensure and snicker bar this morning yet? You need to eat something lol...

chupp n bloomer fan
03-25-2019, 07:08 AM
It was 20 wins on the year. & He has 4 wins so far. Its B-Shepp that is kicking butt on the wins Soooooo far this year. B-Shepp is on fire!It was not 20, it was 40 easily.

20 is doable going back to a more regional schedule for sure.

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 08:02 AM
BBQ you are reaching and sound more pathetic by the day micro analyzing and trying to interpret what the Pierce fans say and think lol...Nobody is brushing off Bobbys questionable slider, we all said if he gets payback it would be deserved, but that dont fit the narrative you always try to push about us. Have you had your ensure and snicker bar this morning yet? You need to eat something lol...

So I'm starting to sound like you posses then????

Good, take notes......then don't repeat.

And no, you didn't ALL say anything of the sort ......NOBODY KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE THINKING WHEN YOU SAY IT, ALL WE CAN DO IS LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DO SAY AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IN THE HE LL YOU MEAN WHEN YOU DO.

DONT BE OFFENDED WHEN ITS POINTED OUT OR QUESTIONED.

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 08:04 AM
It was not 20, it was 40 easily.

20 is doable going back to a more regional schedule for sure.

They all conveniently forgot that ridiculous claim......thanks for reminding them of the preposterous drivel.

And they wonder why?

TBSprintFan
03-25-2019, 11:10 AM
They all conveniently forgot that ridiculous claim......thanks for reminding them of the preposterous drivel.

And they wonder why?

Keep fighting the good fight Mr. President.

Also wasn't there a comparison of that some of the posse said that Pierce was better than Sheppard, well they must compare wins on the WoO tour compared to the Cherry Pickin tour as the same caliber.

Yours truly,
Vice President

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 11:36 AM
All of his fans aren't idiotic delusional apologist excuse making posse members, the majority are just normal hardcore fans .....but to answer your question,yes to the lunacy of the handful posse members that make the claims of Pierce dominance over sheppard, bloomer, Moyer etc.

And they wonder why?

t4g2
03-25-2019, 11:42 AM
I believe it was 20 wins but if and only IF he was in the rocket house car it would easily be 40 plus wins. He will have a hard time with 20 this year when you have BABB around and all the other great regional guys around. Shirley heckennest jr, i see unzinger making some noise right of the bat as most have in a black diamond. plus you have dennis erb jr and b shep running half of the summer nationals races.

WildBill32
03-25-2019, 11:56 AM
I'm speaking for myself... I said 20 wins & two Crown Jewl wins in 2019. I think that's a high bar for 2019. But, I stand by those numbers.(Time will tell) With that being said... B-Shepp is by far the best driver right now. There must be something in the water in Illinois that makes these drivers Sooooo Gooood. Lol...

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 12:27 PM
I'm speaking for myself... I said 20 wins & two Crown Jewl wins in 2019. I think that's a high bar for 2019. But, I stand by those numbers.(Time will tell) With that being said... B-Shepp is by far the best driver right now. There must be something in the water in Illinois that makes these drivers Sooooo Gooood. Lol...

Normal hardcore Bobby fan ^^^^^^^^^^Nice post.

Not that it matters and I'm sure you don't care because it's coming from me,but fans like you get the respect you deserve.....I think your prediction is pretty solid and can see it unfolding just about like you have it.

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 12:29 PM

Delusional Posse lunatic^^^^^^^^^^^This is your brain on posse koolaid, any questions?

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 12:33 PM
I believe it was 20 wins but if and only IF he was in the rocket house car it would easily be 40 plus wins. He will have a hard time with 20 this year when you have BABB around and all the other great regional guys around. Shirley heckennest jr, i see unzinger making some noise right of the bat as most have in a black diamond. plus you have dennis erb jr and b shep running half of the summer nationals races.

40 plus wins easily following woo in the rocket house car, lmao......and they wonder why?

I think he can get him 20 wins in that region if he doesn't make a ton of Jameson like enemies along the way, think the Crown Jewels might be kind of tough for him to win this year.....there's a lot of drivers that are flat out rolling in 19.

Zonks32x
03-25-2019, 12:37 PM

How old is Bobby now?

Old enough that he shouldn't need his sis and her boy toy to defend him. The Old Man never asked for anyone to fight his battles for him. Surely he's taught Jr. that lesson by now.

If another driver comes to speak to Bobby, I would like to believe that Bobby can handle his business himself. Sis can just hold her protein drink, Dad can leave the 4-wheeler in park, and the Killer can keep playing with his crayons and playdough.

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 12:41 PM
Other people's play dough and crayons that he has " borrowed" fwiw.:)

t3r3e3
03-25-2019, 12:41 PM

I’d argue Bobby would have less wins in the Rocket House car. Mark isn’t chasing SummerNats and Regional 5k shows with the house car. The competition on the WoO and big money Lucas/Eldora shows is far stiffer than what Bobby will see around the Illinois/Indiana/Kentucky/Missouri area.

t4g2
03-25-2019, 01:21 PM
I totally agree i was posting that because a few peirce pooses said that earlier this year. He may win alot but good chance he will have just as many dnfs as wins. Not very consistent at all. An with him racing near 100 races if he was to win 20 thats 20% of what he enters.

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 01:31 PM
Uh boy......haters , all of you.:)

Or at least that's what the claim will be because of you making realistic sense.

Illtsate32
03-25-2019, 01:38 PM
The consistency is gna come, you guys expect him at 21-22 to have the experience level of Bloomquist and hes been running twice as long as Bobbys been alive lol..and when it does come maybe the nut house will have wi/fi with a computer you can post from cause thats where you all will be, look how worked up you get over him already lol...

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 01:46 PM
So now the apology /excuse tour damage control spin is coming???

So it's ok to say he is the greatest ever on one side of the gum yet the other side of the gum is now using age as an excuse for inconsistency???

And you wonder why? Good grief.

Illtsate32
03-25-2019, 02:02 PM
Im glad im the type of person who supports and likes to see people suceed and excel, not an envious hater who complains about everybody all the time. What do you get out of that, Bobby and his fans are gna give you mental health problems if you keep this up, if you dont already lol, you're already imagining things that never happened, the trains just started rolling buddy boy and its not gna stop for years, and your "I never knock Bobby" narrative is shot to crap, you been complaining about him for two days on two different threads, add hypocrite to hater and fence rider that defines you...

fastford
03-25-2019, 02:11 PM
The consistency is gna come, you guys expect him at 21-22 to have the experience level of Bloomquist and hes been running twice as long as Bobbys been alive lol..and when it does come maybe the nut house will have wi/fi with a computer you can post from cause thats where you all will be, look how worked up you get over him already lol...

you have to be fair now, he did come with his dads knowledge and experience , which put him leaps and bounds above his age , and thats great , but if he had started out as a normal 16 year old , learning on his own , he would be no where near where he is today......

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 02:24 PM
Im glad im the type of person who supports and likes to see people suceed and excel, not an envious hater who complains about everybody all the time. What do you get out of that, Bobby and his fans are gna give you mental health problems if you keep this up, if you dont already lol, you're already imagining things that never happened, the trains just started rolling buddy boy and its not gna stop for years, and your "I never knock Bobby" narrative is shot to crap, you been complaining about him for two days on two different threads, add hypocrite to hater and fence rider that defines you...

Remind me again where I said I never knock Bobby??

I'm a fan of all racing , Bobby included because he is talented and very exciting to watchQ......I'm a huge Jimmy Owens , epj and Casey Roberts fan amongst others but you can bet your azz if they drove someone idiotic and bad slide jobbed their way to victory like Bobby did and does I would call it like I saw it and wouldn't hide from it(something you should actually try )hell I wish both of them would punt a few more folks out of the way but thats just not their style......

The only folks I complain about in the Pierce camp are the posse zealots like you .....and I go right to the source with it, sorry that truth hurts.

By reading this entire thread I am clearly not the only one that feels that way, take off your footy pajamas and get real with what you post and you may actually get a little respect from everyone versus the flogging you get every time you say something stupid Mr 40 wins with ease.

Ps , when you start succeeding and excelling at something other than being delusional I'll be the first to give you credit......until then you and the couple other posse lunatics will get nothing and like it.

t4g2
03-25-2019, 02:36 PM
Between that knowledge and he has been able to race on tracks at a young age. Like when Babb started you had to be 18 to race then they switched it to 16 over time and now it even younger at some tracks. Yes i hope with age the consistentcy comes only time will tell but the other young drivers seem to have it figured out. B shep and moran they both are very consistent.

Illtsate32
03-25-2019, 02:56 PM
you have to be fair now, he did come with his dads knowledge and experience , which put him leaps and bounds above his age , and thats great , but if he had started out as a normal 16 year old , learning on his own , he would be no where near where he is today......

No doubt he had an advantage with a hall of fame Father...

Illtsate32
03-25-2019, 03:16 PM
Remind me again where I said I never knock Bobby??

I'm a fan of all racing , Bobby included because he is talented and very exciting to watchQ......I'm a huge Jimmy Owens , epj and Casey Roberts fan amongst others but you can bet your azz if they drove someone idiotic and bad slide jobbed their way to victory like Bobby did and does I would call it like I saw it and wouldn't hide from it(something you should actually try )hell I wish both of them would punt a few more folks out of the way but thats just not their style......

The only folks I complain about in the Pierce camp are the posse zealots like you .....and I go right to the source with it, sorry that truth hurts.

By reading this entire thread I am clearly not the only one that feels that way, take off your footy pajamas and get real with what you post and you may actually get a little respect from everyone versus the flogging you get every time you say something stupid Mr 40 wins with ease.

Ps , when you start succeeding and excelling at something other than being delusional I'll be the first to give you credit......until then you and the couple other posse lunatics will get nothing and like it.

Dude you have said on several threads you dont knock Bobby and show you where you have, now you are saying the opposite. Not once have I defended Bobbys move but you said I did in the other thread (which I havent even commented in so why bring my name up in it) smfh whos delusional?? You are making stuff up to fit your false narrative. You said you like Bobby but not his fans.Respect with faceless screen names lol, you wouldnt and couldnt talk to anybody in real life like you do on here, you would get your wrinkles ironed out. I will stand by what I say on here at any track. Its the same 3-4 haters everytime and you try to push the narrative that its the consensus. You think you are respected lol peoples stated multiple times you are twice as annoying as us Pierce fans with your posting frenzys about Bobby and his fans, its a tired act...

Remember when you kept posting "still waiting on you to show me where im knocking Bobby" now you are saying show me where I said I NEVER knock him smh...

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 03:20 PM
Between that knowledge and he has been able to race on tracks at a young age. Like when Babb started you had to be 18 to race then they switched it to 16 over time and now it even younger at some tracks. Yes i hope with age the consistentcy comes only time will tell but the other young drivers seem to have it figured out. B shep and moran they both are very consistent.

Man you said a mouthful there......Sheppy is rock solid to be so young, that's the guy the records will fall for.

And never any drama to boot.

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 03:25 PM
Dude you have said on several threads you dont knock Bobby and show you where you have, now you are saying the opposite. Not once have I defended Bobbys move but you said I did in the other thread (which I havent even commented in so why bring my name up in it) smfh whos delusional?? You said you like Bobby but not his fans.Respect with faceless screen names lol, you wouldnt and couldnt talk to anybody in real life like you do on here, you would get your wrinkles ironed out. I will stand by what I say on here at any track. Its the same 3-4 haters everytime and you try to push the narrative that its the consensus. You think you are respected lol peoples stated multiple times you are twice as annoying as us Pierce fans with your posting frenzys about Bobby and his fans, its a tired act...

You don't know me very well.....ask around.

Not saying I won't get ironed for it but you can bet I'll have no problem saying it if it needs saying.....show me again where I said I don't or won't knock Bobby.

I said I like Bobby, he's exciting to watch and very talented .....what I don't like is You and the circus that's always in play around him.

Not sure I can be any more clear, I'll be at some races this year that Bobbys at....bring your iron.

cmonblue
03-25-2019, 03:59 PM
Why don't you two boneheads get each other's email address and bicker back and forth so the rest of the patrons can have a decent discussion. It's sickening to watch two morons going back and forth like 5 year olds!!!!

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 04:35 PM
Well I've offered to do it through Private Messaging but never been taken up on it from any of them other than kidrock.....the site does offer an ignore feature from what I understand so you won't have to see any of it, but if you or anyone else is expecting people not to comment on the sheer lunacy when it comes to the posse driven one sided comments on a site that claims to be the most opinionated in racing then I think you're in for a long wait......whether it's me or somebody else, stupidity is going to get called....I try and stay within the forum rules, doesn't always work but I try.

kidrock
03-25-2019, 04:54 PM
Yes babb won in pierce car in Florence an ran pierce very short time. As far as Moran I didn't say Devin there was a local driver is first name was Moran last name tillin that ran a pierce car.

Well Devin did drive a pierce car for a short time.

kidrock
03-25-2019, 05:08 PM
Keep fighting the good fight Mr. President.

Also wasn't there a comparison of that some of the posse said that Pierce was better than Sheppard, well they must compare wins on the WoO tour compared to the Cherry Pickin tour as the same caliber.

Yours truly,
Vice President

I think quite a few people have said that but, I don't agree with that. I really can't say who is better. they both are very talented.

ZERO25
03-25-2019, 05:25 PM
Well I've offered to do it through Private Messaging but never been taken up on it from any of them other than kidrock.....the site does offer an ignore feature from what I understand so you won't have to see any of it, but if you or anyone else is expecting people not to comment on the sheer lunacy when it comes to the posse driven one sided comments on a site that claims to be the most opinionated in racing then I think you're in for a long wait......whether it's me or somebody else, stupidity is going to get called....I try and stay within the forum rules, doesn't always work but I try.

When will these extreme Posse members ever learn about us older Southern folks:
1) we don't care what they think, esp keyboard warriors, and
2) we don't fight....we pull out our weapon of choice before the first punch is thrown!

Cardirt0
03-25-2019, 05:31 PM
He learned how to do a BAD slide job from his DAD. Dad like Son O well

Clayton_Wetter
03-25-2019, 05:42 PM
Keep fighting the good fight Mr. Vice President.

Yours truly,
Janitor's Aid

I'm the President....

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 06:44 PM
When will these extreme Posse members ever learn about us older Southern folks:
1) we don't care what they think, esp keyboard warriors, and
2) we don't fight....we pull out our weapon of choice before the first punch is thrown!

I'm an a hole to other a holes, other than that I'm pretty docile.....being said I have a pretty short attention span and lose patience pretty quickly when phonies, hypocrites,idiots and stupidity come into play.

I try to care about what others think ( normal folks that is) because I try to be right and do right by the man upstairs.....but when it comes to the caring about what folks I described above in the first paragraph think about me........zero Fs given, natta, zilch.

It's been years since I threw a punch in anger, I'm just not that guy anymore......but I haven't forgotten how and the weapons???sure I got em like any good redneck does, hope I never use one in anger either.

ZERO25
03-25-2019, 07:36 PM
I'm an a hole to other a holes, other than that I'm pretty docile.....being said I have a pretty short attention span and lose patience pretty quickly when phonies, hypocrites,idiots and stupidity come into play.

I try to care about what others think ( normal folks that is) because I try to be right and do right by the man upstairs.....but when it comes to the caring about what folks I described above in the first paragraph think about me........zero Fs given, natta, zilch.

It's been years since I threw a punch in anger, I'm just not that guy anymore......but I haven't forgotten how and the weapons???sure I got em like any good redneck does, hope I never use one in anger either.

Spot on.....well said!

Krooser
03-25-2019, 09:39 PM
Bobby looked as fast as he was in his Pierce cars... the good ones can drive anything.

Back in the day you'd never hear anyone say Boggs, or Foyt, or Archer, or Johnson was in a chassis he wasn't used to or didn't fit their styles... they drove the wheels off of anything. Pierce is of the same mold.

No I'm not a Pierce nut hugger... just my opinion.

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 09:47 PM
I have all ideas that Bob has that rocket about as close to the Pierce car as you can get without having the Pierce name on the chassis......One thing I like about them as a family team is how they circle the wagons and stand by each other when things get tough and really could care less what people think about how they do their business.

I certainly dont agree with all of it, but I like how they stand by each other no matter what.

TackyTracker
03-25-2019, 10:09 PM
keep kicking tail Bobby

Bubstr
03-26-2019, 12:36 AM
There is no bad slide job, just bad ways to deal with them. There is no crying in racing. You can't call the local cop and press charges for a bad slide job. This was no worse than the one that Babb put on Bobby 2 years ago. Get the tissues out and suck it up.

Bob Hubbard
03-26-2019, 04:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et9pGsi_4I4&fbclid=IwAR3d36hLW8keUEedfZrupUY3LYUIFQsIROHkpceAA IeogQPwcPav4tpVN4c&app=desktop

kidrock
03-26-2019, 05:19 AM
What's the made up part? If it's the stupid number that kid rock claimed he could win in a year you may want to revisit that conversation.......or better yet you guys can discuss over chocolate milk at morning break after home room.

Pass on the snickers, been cracking and scrambling a lot of posse eggs today.

You must have me confused with someone else I have never said how many victory's Pierce or any other driver would win in a year. Maybe you should revisit that conversation just saying!!

When you bring my name into your post at least get it right ok Because, I know you mean well lol

Just trying to set the record straight here

dirtMAN007
03-26-2019, 05:25 AM
You must have me confused with someone else I have never said how many victory's Pierce or any other driver would win in a year. Maybe you should revisit that conversation just saying!!

When you bring my name into your post at least get it right ok Because, I know you mean well lol

When will you set the record straight on the collusion hoax you fell into for the last 2 years ? Please take it to the tailgate section and explain it like a MAN !

dirtMAN007
03-26-2019, 05:29 AM

The only ones confused are you and a few of your “ alter egos “ on here not BBQ !

dirtMAN007
03-26-2019, 06:00 AM
I think quite a few people have said that but, I don't agree with that. I really can't say who is better. they both are very talented.

You have to get tired of riding the fence "................. when you stand for nothing you will fall for anything ! And man you are the proof !

Barbecueboy
03-26-2019, 07:25 AM
There is no bad slide job, just bad ways to deal with them. There is no crying in racing. You can't call the local cop and press charges for a bad slide job. This was no worse than the one that Babb put on Bobby 2 years ago. Get the tissues out and suck it up.

So you say there isn't such things as bad slide jobs but then in the same paragraph you say the one babb put on pierce was worse???

Is that supposed to make sense in any kind of context?

t4g2
03-26-2019, 07:48 AM
The slide job from babb to pierce was payback from 2 nights prior. I assume your talking about heard review at Macon. As 2 nights prior bobby did same thing to babb.

Illtsate32
03-26-2019, 08:18 AM
The slide job from babb to pierce was payback from 2 nights prior. I assume your talking about heard review at Macon. As 2 nights prior bobby did same thing to babb.

Wrong. Babb was butt hurt Bobby put a slider on him to win the SN race at Belle Clair. Only problem was Bobby cleared Babb at BC, it wasnt even close at Macon...

Barbecueboy
03-26-2019, 08:21 AM
Rose colored glasses by any other name are still rose colored glasses.

t4g2
03-26-2019, 09:14 AM
CLEAN MY A$$ right up on babbs nose yeah thats real clean. Bobby def desreved what he got and im sure theirs plenty more coming as Babb has easily 12 more years of racing in him if not more.

Barbecueboy
03-26-2019, 10:06 AM
Bobby drives hard and wins a lot because of it....the zealots make excuses for that instead of calling it for what it is.

Krooser
03-26-2019, 10:30 AM
I remember the boo birds coming out for Bobby the first time I was at the PDC... really neat in all honesty. With so much 'plain vanilla' in todays racing scene it's nice to see some drivers can still get the fans on their feet...

I was with my nephews, on the back stretch, smack dab in the middle of the non-Bobby fans. Year #2 saw me rooting for Bobby everytime the boos came out... just for fun.

My entourage looked at me like I had three eyes.

ImCryn2
03-26-2019, 10:58 AM
Unzinker is running black diamond. Schmitt was at fairbury an feger was at canton an old Bob got on his 4 wheeler after that an flew through pits an fegers car was on up on stands an Bob rammed into it the car fell off an hit my niece as we were in front of car talking to Jason.

If my daughter got hit by a car falling off a pit lift I'd dang sure remember where it happened.
The Feger/Pierce ordeal happened at Kankakee. You don't have to take my word for it tho, here's a clip from the article about it.

"While growing up around racing, Feger somewhat idolized Pierce and has recently enjoyed a healthy business relationship with him while racing Pierce-built cars. The relationship soured after Feger returned to competition and collided with Pierce’s son, Bobby, at a race three weeks ago in Kankakee.

Feger’s boyhood idol was so incensed he used an all-terrain four-wheeler to ram into Feger’s car while it was on jacks in the pits after the race."

Clayton_Wetter
03-26-2019, 01:28 PM

I hate to disagree but when a driver does a slide job knowing that he is going to make the guy leading shut off and let him in , then I draw the line on that. I've seen Donnie Moran do that at Eldora several times and when the guy leading had to let off and let him in front, more than once that guy got rear ended by third place as a result taking them both out. Duane Hommel did not let off once and put him right in the wall on that particular slider of greed....

Illtsate32
03-26-2019, 02:01 PM
Bobby never touched Babb at BC cleared em completely what more do you want? This just shows the bias against 32, the Jameson one was a bad one but you guys whine about it clean or not simply because you don't like it when he wins...

Cardirt0
03-26-2019, 03:06 PM
This Thread is Dumb and Bobby does hit a lot of cars. No matter what Illtsate32 says, and I dont LIKE Or HATE him. Get use to it some PEOPLE just dont like HIM or YOU. love he puts on a good show but sometimes he drives like his Dad with his head up his A$$. Some days he just fast and dont.

Barbecueboy
03-26-2019, 04:33 PM
But, But, But my guy never touched him....it's not his fault that babb had to jam the brakes to let him clear .....why does everyone always pick on him like that, he dindonuffins.

And then then next time babb just wrecked him for absolutely no reason whatsoever....the nerve.

And they wonder why?

Barbecueboy
03-26-2019, 04:34 PM
Kid races hard and races to win, sometimes other folks get in the way.....not sure why that's so hard for the loonies to accept.

kidrock
03-26-2019, 05:34 PM
Babb settled it the old fashion way by stuffing Pierce in the wall to let him know he wasn't going to put up with it. That's the way it needs to be settled.

Barbecueboy
03-26-2019, 06:20 PM
Babb settled it the old fashion way by stuffing Pierce in the wall to let him know he wasn't going to put up with it. That's the way it needs to be settled.

I agree, but what I'm trying to figure out is what race illstate32 was watching at BC.

Why would babb be upset and even need to stuff Bobby into the wall at the next outing if bobby never touched him to begin with?

Thanks for verifying what most of the rest of the world thought they saw kidrock.

kidrock
03-26-2019, 07:09 PM
I agree, but what I'm trying to figure out is what race illstate32 was watching at BC.

Why would babb be upset and even need to stuff Bobby into the wall at the next outing if bobby never touched him to begin with?

Thanks for verifying what most of the rest of the world thought they saw kidrock.

I'm going to guess maybe because, Bobby didn't wreck Babb but, that was because, Babb had to get hard on the brakes to avoid hitting Bobby or Bobby hitting him.

Now I can't speak for anyone else and people see things differently so maybe that's the case I don't know but, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Barbecueboy
03-26-2019, 08:41 PM
I'm going to guess maybe because, Bobby didn't wreck Babb but, that was because, Babb had to get hard on the brakes to avoid hitting Bobby or Bobby hitting him.

Now I can't speak for anyone else and people see things differently so maybe that's the case I don't know but, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Whoa.....so you mean Bobby could have actually done what someone that isn't a zealot thought they saw him do to babb???

Dang man, I think we may have found some middle ground in all of this.

Differing opinions are cool when people can finally meet halfway and agree.

Highside Hustler25
03-26-2019, 09:28 PM
If my daughter got hit by a car falling off a pit lift, I'd dang sure remember where it happened.
ImCryn2, ain't that the truth. The more r2d2 posts, the less credible he proves to be. But shhh. Don't stop him now. The entertainment is off the hook. It's fun watching him make a fool of himself.

t4g2
03-27-2019, 03:55 AM
And you all have not creditable either as I said niece for 1 an for 2 that was 153 races ago for me. 2 canton or kkk don't matter haven't been back to either of those tracks since. An 60 hours a week an everything else going on. He'll I can't remember what I even ate last night.

Illtsate32
03-27-2019, 05:39 AM
You guys talk about delusional and seeing things the way you want to see it lmao. Now it was dirty cause Babb had to jam on the brakes lol.He got PASSED. Get over the jealousy and butt hurt...

kidrock
03-27-2019, 05:59 AM
You guys talk about delusional and seeing things the way you want to see it lmao. Now it was dirty cause Babb had to jam on the brakes lol.He got PASSED. Get over the jealousy and butt hurt...

Babb must have thought it was dirty because, he stuffed Bobby in the wall at Macon after that incident at Bell Clair so, don't take my word on that take Babb's word on it. If my memory serves me right, Babb even said he wasn't taking that crap.

We all see things differently and this is no exception. I gave you the benefit of the doubt by saying that. You don't think it was dirty fine that's your opinion but, others didn't see it that way including me. It has nothing to do with being jealous or butt hurt that Babb got passed. JMO.

Illtsate32
03-27-2019, 06:15 AM
Babb must have thought it was dirty because, he stuffed Bobby in the wall at Macon after that incident at Bell Clair so, don't take my word on that take Babb's word on it. If my memory serves me right, Babb even said he wasn't taking that crap.

We all see things differently and this is no exception. I gave you the benefit of the doubt by saying that. You don't think it was dirty fine that's your opinion but, others didn't see it that way including me. It has nothing to do with being jealous or butt hurt that Babb got passed. JMO.

That wasn't addressed to you Kid.

Barbecueboy
03-27-2019, 06:40 AM

Nah it's just ok for the zealots to write it like Bobbys a choir boy and does no wrong but when he gets stuffed he is the non respected victim......and this isn't directed at you.

smooth32
03-27-2019, 06:54 AM
bbq, you're starting to look foolish. You claim you dont hate Pierce, but yet you have something negative to say about him whenever you get the chance. Then, threads like this you keep dragging it out. Do you have to get the last word in all the time? I mean, for a guy who claims he doesn't hate Pierce, you sure do rag on him a lot, I MEAN A LOT! I say choose a side. You say its 3 or 4 of his fans, really? Grow up.

Barbecueboy
03-27-2019, 07:06 AM
The comprehension skills totally escape you don't they? I like watching Bobby race, I like the way he brings excitement to the show......I'm just not oblivious to how he gets there or how you guys just brush off the antics.

Maybe this will clear it up......like bloomer racing , don't like his circus.......like cheeseburgers /hate McDonald's......love the USA/hate the politics......like bourbon/can't stand Jim beam.....like Bshepp/can't stand Mark Richards.....it's the zealots I rag on and have negative things to say about......does this make any sense to you?

And as far as what you say I look like......see post 121.....youre that guy.

t3r3e3
03-27-2019, 09:33 AM

And yet, Babb quickly evened the score and Bobby quit driving him that way. Funny how that worked. The reality is that Bobby is a d@mn good driver and an aggressive one. He pushes the envelope consistently, and is rewarded with good finishes. The other truth is that he’s built a list of guys on the wrong end of his sliders. One or more will eventually pay those back, and it will be warranted. That payback could also occur in the pits, as has happened many times over the years at dirt tracks across the country.

t3r3e3
03-27-2019, 09:37 AM
And yes, the same thing goes for other aggressive drivers like Jameson, Boggs, Terbo, etc. Eventually a Casey Roberts type driver decides enough is enough and you get what’s coming to ya.

Barbecueboy
03-27-2019, 10:34 AM
Casey could have been hurt or worse on that ridiculous move Josh made at friendship, I've never seen him as mad as then and have never seen him as mad since......that was so out of character for him to slug somebody but I could see why after the earlier history at Screven that anger just got the best of him.

It shouldn't define him although a lot of folks remember it because of who he punched.

Your post is spot on about Bobby, kid is real good and doesn't have to drive that way all the time and unfortunately for him I think payback will be coming hard the next time he and Jameson race and it won't be pretty.....maybe cooler heads will prevail.

Cardirt0
03-27-2019, 10:38 AM

FIRST off I ant Jealous, and MY Butt does not hurt, yea he got passed then he stuff him in the wall it all worked out. LOL

Illtsate32
03-27-2019, 01:01 PM
Hey Babb dealt with it how he seen fit ( even tho he was wrong on that one), and him and Bobby been good ever since. If Bobby has it coming he has it coming just like I said with Jameson. Then all would be right the way it should be handled and you guys wouldnt have to cry for 8 pages about him...

Illtsate32
03-27-2019, 01:04 PM
You guys see where Tyler Ridd*ck said hes gna buy Bobby a few shots of Jameson next time they are out, and Bobby said sure il slam one, lol idt hes too worried...

WildBill32
03-27-2019, 04:58 PM
Well he is old enough to drink now.Lol... So have @ it young man. Does any body know if Jameson in going to the Thaw Brawl? (If they get the race in)

ZERO25
03-27-2019, 05:27 PM
Well he is old enough to drink now.Lol... So have @ it young man. Does any body know if Jameson in going to the Thaw Brawl? (If they get the race in)

If so, probly want be much of a "brawl"

I don't think Boobie will put up much of a fight.....without sissy being there!

Barbecueboy
03-27-2019, 05:30 PM
No one crying about Bobby , only folks crying are the few that can't accept the reality of his hard driving for wins when its brought up.
And Babb was wrong ????Only seen one person say that.

The denial dingbat.

kidrock
03-27-2019, 05:32 PM
That wasn't addressed to you Kid.

Ok my bad!!

Barbecueboy
03-27-2019, 05:35 PM
You guys see where Tyler Ridd*ck said hes gna buy Bobby a few shots of Jameson next time they are out, and Bobby said sure il slam one, lol idt hes too worried...

Didn't he slam a Jameson already in bourbon country?

Hopefully Tyler will buy him a shot of Jameson Middleton, and Bobby shouldn't be worried he should probably just be ready.

ZERO25
03-27-2019, 05:51 PM
Didn't he slam a Jameson already in bourbon country?

Hopefully Tyler will buy him a shot of Jameson Middleton, and Bobby shouldn't be worried he should probably just be ready.

Was it a slam or just a "shot"?

kidrock
03-27-2019, 06:08 PM
Whoa.....so you mean Bobby could have actually done what someone that isn't a zealot thought they saw him do to babb???

Dang man, I think we may have found some middle ground in all of this.

Differing opinions are cool when people can finally meet halfway and agree.

I hope we can continue to have different opinions but, yet respect one another.

Barbecueboy
03-27-2019, 06:08 PM
Oyster shot slider maybe?

Barbecueboy
03-27-2019, 06:14 PM
I hope we can continue to have different opinions but, yet respect one another.

Yes sir.......there are only a few on here that won't work with and I think everyone knows who they are and why that is.....on both sides of the fence.

JK4745
03-28-2019, 04:37 AM
Is there really 9 pages about a slide job? Jesus guys Jameson seen it coming and chose to try and stuff it in the there anyway. Just as much his fault as Pierce's. It's racing guys. Slide jobs are part of racing. I would much rather see a guy go for the win than follow someone around and not try the pass. I would have the same opinion if Jameson had done it to Pierce so don't try and say I'm a Jameson hater. The amount of hate for the 32 from a few here is unreal. Bbq must be trying to hide his man crush for Bobby because he can't seem to ever just call it for what it was,RACING.

Barbecueboy
03-28-2019, 06:50 AM
Is there really 9 pages about a slide job? Jesus guys Jameson seen it coming and chose to try and stuff it in the there anyway. Just as much his fault as Pierce's. It's racing guys. Slide jobs are part of racing. I would much rather see a guy go for the win than follow someone around and not try the pass. I would have the same opinion if Jameson had done it to Pierce so don't try and say I'm a Jameson hater. The amount of hate for the 32 from a few here is unreal. Bbq must be trying to hide his man crush for Bobby because he can't seem to ever just call it for what it was,RACING.
Comprehension not your strongest suit either I see, but at least you got one thing right.....I do like Bobby.

The zealots that make excuses for his hard driving , not so much.....and speaking about calling that for what it is, denial is the word that best fits.

chupp n bloomer fan
03-28-2019, 07:03 AM
9 pages, I’m proud of you guys. Go for 12:)

chupp n bloomer fan
03-28-2019, 07:06 AM
Is there really 9 pages about a slide job? Jesus guys Jameson seen it coming and chose to try and stuff it in the there anyway. Just as much his fault as Pierce's. It's racing guys. Slide jobs are part of racing. I would much rather see a guy go for the win than follow someone around and not try the pass. I would have the same opinion if Jameson had done it to Pierce so don't try and say I'm a Jameson hater. The amount of hate for the 32 from a few here is unreal. Bbq must be trying to hide his man crush for Bobby because he can't seem to ever just call it for what it was,RACING.Except where he pulled the slider was outta 4 carrying no speed. You drive in there carrying a head of steam making it captain obvious you are going for it. Bobby didn’t. So that is what was wrong with it, I like Bobby, and die hard Bobby fans also said it wasn’t a good slider.

Barbecueboy
03-28-2019, 07:14 AM
all of them didn't exactly describe it that way,one even said in the same breath that Jameson used casebolt up......:)

nuff said
03-28-2019, 09:37 AM

Jameson must of missed the memo where you are supposed to concede the position because someone else is willing to make contact to take it. It didn't work out for him (Jameson) this time but I'm sure he won't forget it.

smooth32
03-28-2019, 10:25 AM
Comprehension not your strongest suit either I see, but at least you got one thing right.....I do like Bobby.The zealots that make excuses for his hard driving , not so much.....and speaking about calling that for what it is, denial is the word that best fits.There is 177 total replies to this thread, 52 are from you BBQ. Who is Zealot? Look in the mirror . Its every post that mentions his name and you will out post everyone. So again, who is the zealot one? as you say, denial is the word that best fit.

Barbecueboy
03-28-2019, 11:42 AM
There is 177 total replies to this thread, 52 are from you BBQ. Who is Zealot? Look in the mirror . Its every post that mentions his name and you will out post everyone. So again, who is the zealot one? as you say, denial is the word that best fit.

And do any one of them say one single thing negative about Bobby that isn't true in this instance? Any of them exaggerated??

I'm pretty sure they are not and as a matter of fact there are many that compliment him in one form or another.

Now , if you want to call me out for being a Bobby zealot basher, then go right on ahead I'll own that one forever or until you and the other zealots get tired of the bashing and just call Bobbys driving and racing for what it is......like I have multiple times.

Sorry that truth hurts cleopatra.

TBSprintFan
03-28-2019, 12:11 PM
Well CnB , I believe we will see 10 anytime soon.

smooth32
03-28-2019, 12:27 PM
And do any one of them say one single thing negative about Bobby that isn't true in this instance? Any of them exaggerated??I'm pretty sure they are not and as a matter of fact there are many that compliment him in one form or another.Now , if you want to call me out for being a Bobby zealot basher, then go right on ahead I'll own that one forever or until you and the other zealots get tired of the bashing and just call Bobbys driving and racing for what it is......like I have multiple times.Sorry that truth hurts cleopatra.My oh my! You are so wrapped up with Pierce you are having a hard time dealing with it aren't you? I never said you had 52 negative posts (now 53). Hard to believe you put me with the "other zealots" category, just proves the hater point. You assume because of my 4m name I'm a "zealot". Couldnt be that my last name is Smooth could it? It seems to me you dont like anybody that likes or is associated with Pierce. Just the way it seems. I know your a fan of Pierce, you've said it multiple times. Are you sure you're not a zealot?

WildBill32
03-28-2019, 12:54 PM
We all can clearly see that BBQ-Boy LOVES Bobby! Thats why he posts about him Soooooooo much. Awwwwww. feel the love Bobby...Lol...

Zonks32x
03-28-2019, 12:55 PM
"CAR!!"

Here's the Cliffs notes version for those of you that just started following along.

1) Bobby pulled a questionable slider on Jameson. Believe all parties agree, and wouldn't be shocked if Jameson retaliates at some point. (Common ground on 4m, insert shock face)
2) Jameson did Casebolt dirty earlier in the race, so he may want to look in the rearview too. (more common ground)
3) Babb, Shirley, and Feger all enjoyed success in Pierce cars at one point in time. (Don't believe anyone disputes that)
4) Somwhere along the line someone said (paraphrasing) Jameson not dare go to Bobby's pit b/c Sis and Bronson would rough him up. Point was made admittedly (by me)that Bobby can handle his own business & doesn't need Sis or meathead to do his bidding.
5) Tyler Redd!ck apparently offered to buy Bobby a drink (of Jameson...) next time he sees him.
6) Lots of thems & theys being thrown around, which has turned 6 main themes into now 10+ pages.

You can decide if it's for your enjoyment of head-slapping. Ok, everyone is all caught up.

"GAME ON!!"

pierceFAN
03-28-2019, 02:24 PM
"CAR!!"

Here's the Cliffs notes version for those of you that just started following along.

1) Bobby pulled a questionable slider on Jameson. Believe all parties agree, and wouldn't be shocked if Jameson retaliates at some point. (Common ground on 4m, insert shock face)
2) Jameson did Casebolt dirty earlier in the race, so he may want to look in the rearview too. (more common ground)
3) Babb, Shirley, and Feger all enjoyed success in Pierce cars at one point in time. (Don't believe anyone disputes that)
4) Somwhere along the line someone said (paraphrasing) Jameson not dare go to Bobby's pit b/c Sis and Bronson would rough him up. Point was made admittedly (by me)that Bobby can handle his own business & doesn't need Sis or meathead to do his bidding.
5) Tyler Redd!ck apparently offered to buy Bobby a drink (of Jameson...) next time he sees him.
6) Lots of thems & theys being thrown around, which has turned 6 main themes into now 10+ pages.

You can decide if it's for your enjoyment of head-slapping. Ok, everyone is all caught up.

"GAME ON!!"

I love this post.....most accurate...most credible....lol @ meathead

pierceFAN
03-28-2019, 02:27 PM
Hello....I'm pierceFAN and I'm a zealot...(standing and saluting)

Barbecueboy
03-28-2019, 03:36 PM
My oh my! You are so wrapped up with Pierce you are having a hard time dealing with it aren't you? I never said you had 52 negative posts (now 53). Hard to believe you put me with the "other zealots" category, just proves the hater point. You assume because of my 4m name I'm a "zealot". Couldnt be that my last name is Smooth could it? It seems to me you dont like anybody that likes or is associated with Pierce. Just the way it seems. I know your a fan of Pierce, you've said it multiple times. Are you sure you're not a zealot?

I am a confirmed Pierce zealot basher, so in essence I guess that makes me a Pierce zealot basher zealot......it's kind redundant but sure , I'll own that Mr Smooth.

Good luck this weekend bringing home the 1500 to win, that black diamond is Rollin.

And btw, I think Angie is pretty hot...Bob is a lucky man, so there goes your " hate anyone associated with Pierce " theory.

Barbecueboy
03-28-2019, 03:38 PM
Hello....I'm pierceFAN and I'm a zealot...(standing and saluting)

Cool, at least you own it and can no longer be in denial about it......well done, I'm proud of you for at least admitting it.

Barbecueboy
03-28-2019, 03:40 PM
We all can clearly see that BBQ-Boy LOVES Bobby! Thats why he posts about him Soooooooo much. Awwwwww. feel the love Bobby...Lol...

Guess we are more alike than we both thought......Sweet.

ZERO25
03-28-2019, 03:56 PM
Cool, at least you own it and can no longer be in denial about it......well done, I'm proud of you for at least admitting it.

The first step in recovery is admission....correct?

Dlmfan123
03-28-2019, 10:12 PM
Unzinker is running black diamond. Schmitt was at fairbury an feger was at canton an old Bob got on his 4 wheeler after that an flew through pits an fegers car was on up on stands an Bob rammed into it the car fell off an hit my niece as we were in front of car talking to Jason.The car Unzicker posted loading for Lasalle is a pierce

JK4745
03-29-2019, 06:26 AM
It was a slidejob. Contact made Jameson wrecked. He had a choice, just like Pierce and he chose wrong. Now Bbq please get over it and your Pierce hatred. I don't have trouble comprehending a anything. We all see your obvious hatred and you still try and deny. How do people like yourself and many others on here even call yourself dirt late model fans? All you seem to do is try to find fault and complain about every race attended. How about talking about what happened at Florence that was exciting or positive. Nope just negative after negative. SMDH

Senroc-Systems
03-29-2019, 07:09 AM
It was a slidejob. Contact made Jameson wrecked. He had a choice, just like Pierce and he chose wrong. Now Bbq please get over it and your Pierce hatred. I don't have trouble comprehending a anything. We all see your obvious hatred and you still try and deny. How do people like yourself and many others on here even call yourself dirt late model fans? All you seem to do is try to find fault and complain about every race attended. How about talking about what happened at Florence that was exciting or positive. Nope just negative after negative. SMDH

JK, you my friend, are spot on!

Way more comments on the very few points of negativity, than the abundance of positives that should dominate talk about dirt racing of any kind.

Job well done Sir!

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 08:05 AM
Sure , as soon as you find me some posts I made " complaining" about the actual slide job.

The handful of lunatics that give him a pass on everything yet find fault on everyone else driving him the same way get crucified......pathetic and is going to get called every single time.
There is no possible way you have a grasp on comprehension if you've convinced yourself of anything else.

Btw, if you can bring yourself to do it"...go back and count how many times in this thread alone I've called Bobby exciting and fun to watch.

smooth32
03-29-2019, 08:54 AM
It was a slidejob. Contact made Jameson wrecked. He had a choice, just like Pierce and he chose wrong. Now Bbq please get over it and your Pierce hatred. I don't have trouble comprehending a anything. We all see your obvious hatred and you still try and deny. How do people like yourself and many others on here even call yourself dirt late model fans? All you seem to do is try to find fault and complain about every race attended. How about talking about what happened at Florence that was exciting or positive. Nope just negative after negative. SMDHIt's his fans that bbq dont like. He likes Bobby. He just doesn't like anybody who likes him or roots for him or has ANYTHING to say about him. You know, how typical fans act. Smh, look at any post that mentions the name Pierce and ol' bbq will chime in more than any other poster.

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 09:22 AM
But don't pay any attention to whats actually said in the posts,just that's there is a post.......and it's not all of his fans for the umpteenth time, just the lunatic zealots that carry his chunks in their pockets.

Pay no attention to them either while you're at it.....typical.

And they wonder why?

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 09:26 AM
It's his fans that bbq dont like. He likes Bobby. He just doesn't like anybody who likes him or roots for him or has ANYTHING to say about him. You know, how typical fans act. Smh, look at any post that mentions the name Pierce and ol' bbq will chime in more than any other poster.

You may want to speak to or at least look at a few posts made to wild bill....he's a fan that talks about Bobby pretty regularly isn't he??

If you are going to tell the story at least tell it correctly.

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 09:31 AM

Find all those posts yet with me complaining about the slide job ( to your point, it was a questionable slider but a racing slider none the less)or any posts saying I hate Pierce???

If you have examples please share and I'll shut up, until you do you may want to.

smooth32
03-29-2019, 10:02 AM
But don't pay any attention to whats actually said in the posts,just that's there is a post.......and it's not all of his fans for the umpteenth time, just the lunatic zealots that carry his chunks in their pockets.Pay no attention to them either while you're at it.....typical.And they wonder why?With over 8600 posts, who has time to look thru them? You post like a teenage girl on a chatline. What do you do, sit around and wait for someone to post something just so you can reply? Its like you hear the name Pierce and you go into a posting frenzy. Since none of your posts are speaking negatively about Pierce (as you say) that must mean all the other massive amounts of your posts are because you like him? which, and im going to quote you, that makes you a " lunatic zealots that carry his chunks in their pockets." because YOU are no different.

smooth32
03-29-2019, 10:04 AM
Find all those posts yet with me complaining about the slide job ( to your point, it was a questionable slider but a racing slider none the less)or any posts saying I hate Pierce???If you have examples please share and I'll shut up, until you do you may want to.you couldnt shut up if you tried, you are a 4m thread trolling drama queen.

smooth32
03-29-2019, 10:10 AM
Here is BBQ's logic. I like pizza.but 4m members x,y, and z are pizza fanatics. i wont eat pizza because of 4m members x,y, and z. makes perfect sense.

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 10:21 AM
With over 8600 posts, who has time to look thru them? You post like a teenage girl on a chatline. What do you do, sit around and wait for someone to post something just so you can reply? Its like you hear the name Pierce and you go into a posting frenzy. Since none of your posts are speaking negatively about Pierce (as you say) that must mean all the other massive amounts of your posts are because you like him? which, and im going to quote you, that makes you a " lunatic zealots that carry his chunks in their pockets." because YOU are no different.

8600 posts about Pierce ? Didn't you say I only post about Pierce when his names pops up?

Just look through those maybe? Embellish much? You were a Hillary voter weren't you?

And they wonder why?

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 10:24 AM
Here is BBQ's logic. I like pizza.but 4m members x,y, and z are pizza fanatics. i wont eat pizza because of 4m members x,y, and z. makes perfect sense.

So I have a problem with the zealotry and using your above logic I post about them in every single post I have ever made on 4m ????And you wonder why?

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 11:06 AM
you couldnt shut up if you tried, you are a 4m thread trolling drama queen.

Pointing out drama is a little different than being the actress in denial...and you wonder why?

smooth32
03-29-2019, 12:49 PM
Pointing out drama is a little different than being the actress in denial...and you wonder why?So you're an actress in denial now? Call it what you want princess. You prove my point with every post. You keep trying and trying to twist everyone else's post to make yourself look like you're not obsessed with Pierce when its clear you are. Not even the zealots as you call them/us post about Pierce as much as you do. How many times are you going to reply to a dead thread? You just cant help it. You just have to get the last word in. This is my last post on this thread bbq, you can now have the last word. See you on the next pierce thread. Aaaaand go!

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 01:21 PM
Not posting about Pierce bud, posting about the few clowns that play in the circus that follows him, glad that shoe fits clarabell.

The message is pretty consistent, like your denial.

JK4745
03-29-2019, 04:53 PM
I believe bbq is actually blackturd. Always whining, bashing, and babbling about Pierce and his fans which he claims he is. Makes perfect sense to me. Lol

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 05:15 PM
If it's " ALWAYS" you should be able to find a plethora of examples showing where I'm bashing Bobby, when you are done with the insane clown posse tryouts tonight how about digging up a few examples and share with the board.

joeboo
03-29-2019, 06:43 PM
With over 8600 posts, who has time to look thru them? You post like a teenage girl on a chatline. What do you do, sit around and wait for someone to post something just so you can reply? Its like you hear the name Pierce and you go into a posting frenzy. Since none of your posts are speaking negatively about Pierce (as you say) that must mean all the other massive amounts of your posts are because you like him? which, and im going to quote you, that makes you a " lunatic zealots that carry his chunks in their pockets." because YOU are no different.

My God make it stop please ! You know he won't quit. The season barely started and this crap is already going on? It amazes me how much time is spent by one person trying to make a point. Who the fff cares? Just tell him he is right and be done with it.

Isn't it almost time for the mods to skim off the top of the 4m pond again ? They cleaned it up nicely a while back , but it looks like they missed a floater. Some people really need more than one hobby ! gives you a headache just trying to sift thru the pile.

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 08:29 PM
I guess the mods figure if I'm just jacking this thread up I can't hurt anything else in the other threads....I don't know?

But that being said, you and everyone else know that I AM right right about most of it with the stargazers that think little Bobby should already be a statue somewhere.....heaven forbid somebody come in here and tell the dam truth.

I really don't get what's so hard to get considering the tag line of the site, but when folks like joeboo get irritated with it ,it's time to for me move along....sorry about the distraction.

I'm hearing you jb

pierceFAN
03-29-2019, 09:34 PM
I believe bbq is actually blackturd. Always whining, bashing, and babbling about Pierce and his fans which he claims he is. Makes perfect sense to me. Lol

...I would have to agree...makes perfect sense...Phil probably has 15 or so screen names....and he always has something to say about bobby....

Illtsate32
03-29-2019, 09:53 PM
BBQ that fence post has to be hurting you ride it so hard, you go after Bobby by going through his fans, his sucess makes you feel a type of way and you lash out, you been complaining about Bobbys slider and driving since page 1 who do you think you 're foolin? Smdh wow someone call the nut ward for this man dudes at a 10 on the pathological scale...

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 10:13 PM
Your been watching waaay too much Dr. Phil bro........

JK4745
03-29-2019, 10:29 PM
Bbq I feel no need to prove anything to you. You prove the rest of us right every time you respond. Enough said!

Clayton_Wetter
03-30-2019, 03:16 PM
Bottom line BBQ is right and you people are actually guilty of not letting this thread go and moving on!!!!

Cardirt0
03-31-2019, 12:19 AM
Bottom line BBQ is right and you people are actually guilty of not letting this thread go and moving on!!!!

Omy God someone tells the truth. LOL BBQ RIDE the Horse till he dies...

golddirt
03-31-2019, 06:55 AM
On our way to page 12, I’m done pooping now thanks

Highside Hustler25
03-31-2019, 09:54 AM
Don't forget to wipe:DBTTT:)

rdcllk
03-31-2019, 10:11 AM
Watch out for the cheated up TP. It'll cut you

WildBill32
03-31-2019, 11:03 AM
After Bobby runs the Thaw Brawl today. This thread will die... & it will be time to start a new one. With Bloomer not racing right now, I guess its time for another driver to keep the drama going... Lol

gator 49
03-31-2019, 11:09 AM
Bobby has already cash the check and is getting ready for the next race. Jameson and Casebolt have already repaired their cars and ready for the next race. Now the rivalry takes place and excitement of dirt racing begins. Stay tuned for more racing action next week...

Barbecueboy
03-31-2019, 11:45 AM
After Bobby runs the Thaw Brawl today. This thread will die... & it will be time to start a new one. With Bloomer not racing right now, I guess its time for another driver to keep the drama going... Lol

No other driver has the same subset of worshippers in their fan base that create the same drama and warrant the scrutiny......don't really see that changing any time soon.

On to the next chapter of the emperor isn't wearing any clothes, just won't be written by the same author.:)

spiderma4
03-31-2019, 02:26 PM
what I don't understand is why you need to be the one too constantly police the opinions of these fans. Its their opinions maybe allittle out there sometimes but I don't need u to post 50 sometimes about it! u always talk about the drama, on the 4m u are the drama.

golddirt
03-31-2019, 02:42 PM
Pierce fast time today!!

Barbecueboy
03-31-2019, 02:46 PM
10/4........

Clayton_Wetter
03-31-2019, 03:06 PM
what I don't understand is why you need to be the one too constantly police the opinions of these fans. Its their opinions maybe allittle out there sometimes but I don't need u to post 50 sometimes about it! u always talk about the drama, on the 4m u are the drama.

https://pics.me.me/tits-a-tough-job-but-somebody-sgottadoit-megan-pitbull-luv-21093536.png

chupp n bloomer fan
03-31-2019, 04:06 PM
12 pages, fine job. Pat on the back guys.

Illtsate32
03-31-2019, 04:12 PM

Most accurate, best post on this thread....nail on the head and nail in the coffin...

Clayton_Wetter
03-31-2019, 04:21 PM
12 pages, fine job. Pat on the back guys.

Only page six on my puter.

Barbecueboy
03-31-2019, 04:27 PM
Most accurate, best post on this thread....nail on the head and nail in the coffin...

Was a good post, but it's far from the nail in the coffin. It will be brought up again by the next guy that comes along or you guys will be a little more realistic or a combination of both of those things...........100% guaranteed.

Clayton_Wetter
03-31-2019, 04:28 PM
Don't forget to wipe:DBTTT:)

Beside car in parking lot!!! :)