Jody Shannon
03-24-2019, 08:58 AM
https://youtu.be/Cll7pmm_W2o

Highside Hustler25
03-24-2019, 09:32 AM
Yup, that's called using someone up.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 10:43 AM
Maybe just " not one of the best" sliders?

smoothoperator32
03-24-2019, 10:45 AM
racin deal no question

Birky15Bfan
03-24-2019, 10:55 AM
Why don't you go to Dirt on Dirt and watch the whole race. And watch earlier when Jameson drove Caseblolt into the wall. Looks like karma just caught up to Jameson.

SLMDIRTTM
03-24-2019, 11:21 AM
You can see Casebolt came down a tad to early setting up for the turn and they hit.

t3r3e3
03-24-2019, 11:32 AM
Maybe just " not one of the best" sliders?

That wasn’t a slider at all. For the last 3-4 laps Casebolt had entered high in 1 with Jameson underneath him or following closely. The obvious explanation is Jameson assumed Steve would enter high and had committed to entering below him. Casebolt decided to run the middle, and Jameson had nowhere to go as he was already committed. Not saying Jason did not have blame there at all, but that was in no way shape or form a slider. Two guys came together trying to run the same groove on a rough track.

kidrock
03-24-2019, 11:34 AM
I agree that was not a slider gone bad!!

Cooter Davenport
03-24-2019, 11:36 AM
I guess everyone missed Pierce's "slider".....That's what I call using someone up!

WildBill32
03-24-2019, 11:44 AM
Jameson could see that slider coming from a mile away. He was still trying to get over the slider Bobby put on him in the heat race. He needed to get out of the gas & just turn under him.

kidrock
03-24-2019, 12:00 PM
I guess everyone missed Pierce's "slider".....That's what I call using someone up!

Well not everyone!!

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 12:04 PM
I was just referencing how one bad slider was referred to as " just not one of the best" to another slider referenced as " using someone up".

Guess it all depends on what color glasses you are wearing to determine a difference.

JabberJaws83
03-24-2019, 12:20 PM
You can see Casebolt came down a tad to early setting up for the turn and they hit.

Where did you want him to go? Jameson was gonna use him up regardless of entry

t3r3e3
03-24-2019, 12:59 PM
Where did you want him to go? Jameson was gonna use him up regardless of entry

An opinion with nothing to substantiate it. After watching the race, it was pretty obvious that Jameson assumed that Casebolt would enter high like he had for the past 3-4 laps. Jameson had been running the middle for the past 3-4 laps in 1. Casebolt decided at the last minute he wanted to run lower, and Jameson was already committed to the middle. It wasn’t a blatant junk job.

t3r3e3
03-24-2019, 01:03 PM
I was just referencing how one bad slider was referred to as " just not one of the best" to another slider referenced as " using someone up".

Guess it all depends on what color glasses you are wearing to determine a difference.

I have no dog in this fight. Not a fanboy of Jameson, Pierce, or Casebolt.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 01:09 PM
Sorry , wasn't meaning to imply any particular color glasses that you personally were wearing.....was poorly written.

Was Speaking In terms of how other, less than objective fans have described both incidents.

One guy that saw both claims one incident is where a guy used a guy up on one incident and the other incident was .....well, maybe it wasn't the best slider in the world.

But I'm probably twisting it around some kind of way.

JabberJaws83
03-24-2019, 01:40 PM
Well since you have all the “obvious” answers I guess you’re right. I don’t see Jameson making his line stick without getting into Casebolt regardless of where/how Casebolt entered the turn. As they say, 8 wheels are better than 4.

kidrock
03-24-2019, 01:43 PM
Sorry , wasn't meaning to imply any particular color glasses that you personally were wearing.....was poorly written.

Was Speaking In terms of how other, less than objective fans have described both incidents.

One guy that saw both claims one incident is where a guy used a guy up on one incident and the other incident was .....well, maybe it wasn't the best slider in the world.

But I'm probably twisting it around some kind of way.

And he was right in both incidents. Jameson did use up Casebolt and Pierce slider was not the best slider in the world.

You just like to stir the pot, might as well admit it. It's all out there for everyone to see lol.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 01:52 PM
So is the commentary on both instances......they were both pretty bad and could both be described as using someone up.

And you wonder why?

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 01:53 PM
And he was right in both incidents. Jameson did use up Casebolt and Pierce slider was not the best slider in the world.

You just like to stir the pot, might as well admit it. It's all out there for everyone to see lol.

You keep filling the pot with the main ingredient and I'll keep stirring it to keep it from getting scorched......like your objectivity.

kidrock
03-24-2019, 01:53 PM
So is the commentary on both instances......they were both pretty bad and could both be described as using someone up.

And you wonder why?

Yes you would be correct but, just because he didn't say it in that way you go and get your stick out. lol

kidrock
03-24-2019, 01:54 PM
You keep filling the pot with the main ingredient and I'll keep stirring it to keep it from getting scorched......like your objectivity.

I will ask again what is the ingrediants?

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 01:57 PM
The standard zealot bull shot.......

kidrock
03-24-2019, 01:59 PM
The standard zealot bull shot.......

Now that's to funny lmao!!!

Barbecueboy
03-24-2019, 02:18 PM
So funny you would encourage others to eat it by printing it on a tshirt?

Sure, let's go with that.....and I believe it's too btw.

RW57
03-25-2019, 03:55 AM
Said it before I'll say it again how many of you have ever strapped your ass in one I got no dog in fight but I do drive one Casebolt put him self in a bad spot when jamenson committed and Casebolt tried to pinch him too bad it's all different with 900 HP under the hood and milli seconds to react total different thing that Pierce did. Slider what video you watching that ain't no slider Casebolt knew he was there he just left the line open.

dirty-white-boy
03-25-2019, 12:47 PM
Who exactly is this Jameson gal anyhow?

That was a racing deal from my vantage point. Casebolt may have turned early or tried to Balzano (chop) him a bit on corner entry and they made contact. It happens. Move on.

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 01:43 PM
Who exactly is this Jameson gal anyhow?

That was a racing deal from my vantage point. Casebolt may have turned early or tried to Balzano (chop) him a bit on corner entry and they made contact. It happens. Move on.

No way man.....Jameson used him up, ask BNN head anchorman illstate cooper or kidrock lemon.
And then ask them to give you their take on Bobby's pelosi wall move and see what you get.

The more I watch that thing Ive come to a slightly different conclusion than my original thought being it was just a crappy move by the 12......Jameson drives it hard , casebolt probably knew it was coming and just couldn't react quick enough to get out of it......definately more of a ballz out hard racing deal than the jacked up slide job that won Bobby the race.

Jim11h
03-25-2019, 02:28 PM
If Jameson got outta gas or on brakes hard in that situation they both knock the wall down. Furthermore I watched on TV the race and you can clearly see jameson back outta throttle and hit brake just before impact with Pierce. Thinkin maybe he assumed Pierce since slider so slow was gonna leave him a lane up top, which is what I woulda thought in that situation

dirtcrazy4u
03-25-2019, 02:31 PM
A slider. When one goes in on the bottom and slides up across in front of the competitor. A bad slide job is, one guy goes in on the bottom and doesn't clear the car on the outside and he gets his nose cut off and run over. Where did anyone see that ? It's pretty obvious he went into the corner to hot and just flat out lost it over the cushion. As for pierce , someone needs to turn down on his RR and quit taking his bonsai moves. I can't tell you how many times he has taken someone to the wall and used them up.

RW57
03-25-2019, 03:25 PM
As long as they let Pierce get away with it he's gonna keep on doing it I would have done fixed his ass one time shame on me 2nd time you gonna need a roll back to get it home the thing is he's good enough not to do that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

Kromulous
03-25-2019, 03:48 PM
There it is, the winning post of this thread #31

Barbecueboy
03-25-2019, 04:45 PM
As long as they let Pierce get away with it he's gonna keep on doing it I would have done fixed his ass one time shame on me 2nd time you gonna need a roll back to get it home the thing is he's good enough not to do that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

I swear , the last part of your paragraph is something I've been trying to say all along but I just don't have the vernacular skills to pull it off apparently.....toss in the handful of bobble heads that gloss over the mistakes and embellish the accolades and I guess it's just like oil and water.

Bobby can win without that crap but he also wins a lot because of it.......I wish he could find that fine line between the two.

Oh, and ditching the circus that follows him around and lives vicariously through his successes would be nice too.......he will polish up nicely if he could ever get a handle on those things.

ZERO25
03-25-2019, 05:29 PM

And/or....car owners will get tired of the controversy and car repairs!

spiderma4
03-25-2019, 06:20 PM
And/or....car owners will get tired of the controversy and car repairs!

ya right! car owners want wins and a driver that's going to push it sometimes. for being 22 I think he shows that he can go when he needs too and back off and wait a bit , now in a couple more years he will be better at it. the guys that can come from the back and get to the front will always have some moments were u standup and cheer or boo but u don't want to say he should drive like this or that because thats how they are in there style. he is 22 and will get better and probably more boring as he ages but for now hell ya!!

ZERO25
03-25-2019, 06:36 PM
ya right! car owners want wins and a driver that's going to push it sometimes. for being 22 I think he shows that he can go when he needs too and back off and wait a bit , now in a couple more years he will be better at it. the guys that can come from the back and get to the front will always have some moments were u standup and cheer or boo but u don't want to say he should drive like this or that because thats how they are in there style. he is 22 and will get better and probably more boring as he ages but for now hell ya!!

Hmmmm hmmmmm.....and he's back driving for the fam again, but not related at all! smh

spiderma4
03-25-2019, 06:44 PM
car owners in general hmmmmm

dirty-white-boy
03-26-2019, 12:18 PM
No way man.....Jameson used him up, ask BNN head anchorman illstate cooper or kidrock lemon.
And then ask them to give you their take on Bobby's pelosi wall move and see what you get.

The more I watch that thing Ive come to a slightly different conclusion than my original thought being it was just a crappy move by the 12......Jameson drives it hard , casebolt probably knew it was coming and just couldn't react quick enough to get out of it......definately more of a ballz out hard racing deal than the jacked up slide job that won Bobby the race.

I dont see any crappy move, I do see alot of 4m'ers that wear velcro shoes however :)

superstock79
03-26-2019, 04:51 PM
The more times I watch the video, the more it looks like casebolt's fault. I was standing n the infield watching and I was 100% blaming Jameson at the track, but after watching the video several times, casebolt changed his line and turned down on jason's nose, making him turn in later, therefore driving into and spinning him...

TerryM
03-26-2019, 05:38 PM

It’s DEFINITELY.

If you’re going to play grammar and/or spellcheck cop, you might want to check your own first.

Barbecueboy
03-26-2019, 06:24 PM
Got it sir, Ill do better next time......I put the hall pass back on your desk by the stack of pocket protectors.

TerryM
03-26-2019, 07:02 PM
Got it sir, Ill do better next time......I put the hall pass back on your desk by the stack of pocket protectors.
Don’t put it on me, bro. You earned it. I never do that weak crap. Never have.

Barbecueboy
03-26-2019, 08:30 PM
You never misspell anything or you never call anyone out that has?

Explain yourself please, and if possible without the normal condescension .

TerryM
03-26-2019, 08:51 PM
You’re the condescending one. You can’t post without it. You can’t outthink anyone, so you wear them down by making the same post 50 times in every thread. I’m going to let you have a first round knockout here, because I don’t have time for your nonsense. If you need something explained to you, have someone else help you, bro.

Barbecueboy
03-27-2019, 06:47 AM
See post 121 in the Jameson /Pierce thread and maybe you will understand a little better.

Congrats on being in that elite club, it's very hard to get into.

Going to let me have something, laughable.