PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Tumor

Clayton_Wetter
03-28-2019, 08:05 PM
Haven't heard much out of Chuckie lately, is he not well????

Clayton_Wetter
03-28-2019, 08:16 PM
Never mind, just read he's not racing any more.

doyle hargraves
03-28-2019, 08:43 PM
Where you hear that at?

Clayton_Wetter
03-29-2019, 03:20 PM
Got a PM from someone. :)

non driving fool
03-29-2019, 06:09 PM
hee hee didn't take ole doyle long to come up for air on that one, did it?

doyle hargraves
03-29-2019, 06:18 PM
Not everyone hopes for other people to fail then takes pleasure in it. Weird huh?

Barbecueboy
03-29-2019, 08:35 PM
Tell him to roll on over to Fayetteville and run the little Ed memorial ,he would probably fair real well there if he stayed out of trouble.....other than his car graphics kinda look like an old beer can, I got nothing but respect, I say more power to him.

Zonks32x
03-29-2019, 10:39 PM
CW,

"Chuck Tumor," seriously.

Out of respect for the regulars who post here that are battling cancer and other health ailments, you couldn't come up with a better thread title?

I respect the fact you don't care for the guy, this is after all 4m. But "Chuck Tumor,"...we're all messed up, myself included, but we're better than that.

Clayton_Wetter
03-30-2019, 03:09 PM
CW,

Out of respect for the regulars who post here that are battling cancer and other health ailments, you couldn't come up with a better thread title?

I respect the fact you don't care for the guy, this is after all 4m. But "Chuck Tumor,"...we're all messed up, myself included, but we're better than that.

Well I guess I was just too kind. :)hahahahaa

Wow, You one of those PC dudes??? :)

Zonks32x
03-30-2019, 06:15 PM
Well I guess I was just too kind. :)hahahahaa

Wow, You one of those PC dudes??? :)

Definitely not. Strongly believe in the right of free speech, right to Bear Arms, and the right to bomb the absolute $#!@ out of anyone who wants to pick a fight with us.

Also, strongly believe that cancer sucks. Seen it take too many family and friends. Have zero issue with anything you said...just believe we have plenty of other options to refer to someone else as, or show disdain for them. That's all I was gettin' at.

Stefan2k4
03-30-2019, 06:22 PM

Don't get so up tight! Remember tumors can be either benign or malignant. As for the Chuck being discussed here, I'd say he's probably quite benign and never going to amount to anything serious. However, the Chuck Tumor being discussed in Clayton's other thread in the tailgate section, he's quite malignant!

fryefan
03-31-2019, 09:03 AM
CW,

Agreed. Nice to see a mature post on here once in a while.

Clayton_Wetter
03-31-2019, 03:21 PM
Definitely not. Strongly believe in the right of free speech, right to Bear Arms, and the right to bomb the absolute $#!@ out of anyone who wants to pick a fight with us.

Also, strongly believe that cancer sucks. Seen it take too many family and friends. Have zero issue with anything you said...just believe we have plenty of other options to refer to someone else as, or show disdain for them. That's all I was gettin' at.

I understand what you are saying totally and hope nobody was truly upset. I'm sure an opportunist or two will take advantage to complain though. (Like:see above post. lol)