PDA

View Full Version : Terbo passed Bobby on the high side?

dirty-white-boy
04-01-2019, 12:32 PM
Say it is not so!

Then Bobby complained about his daddy not moving him up the track. Can the boy drive not drive on his own?

Barbecueboy
04-01-2019, 01:32 PM
Terbo gets it done wherever he can stick the car and make it work and rarely makes excuses or apologies for it........sounds like it was a pretty good show.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-01-2019, 02:05 PM
I already got the popcorn, beer, pretzels, chips, you name it, waiting.

kidrock
04-01-2019, 03:36 PM
What someone passed a car on the highside you have to be kidding me lol.

Illtsate32
04-01-2019, 04:43 PM
But the haters narrative is the Pierce fans always start it lol smh. But on that note I was extremely surprised Bobby left the top open for Tyler, he had to know he was right there...

Barbecueboy
04-01-2019, 04:55 PM
I was surprised to see that too......not real sure on DWB post about Dad not moving him up, didn't see or hear that one anywhere.

And it's not the normal fans that get the grief, but I digress.......that " next guy" has already shown up in another thread btw.

Again, sounds like the race was pretty good and everyone was struggling to get through the traffic.

TerryM
04-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Only two so far. I’m predicting 60. That’s his norm, whenever Pierce is mentioned.

Dlmfan123
04-01-2019, 05:26 PM
Say it is not so! Then Bobby complained about his daddy not moving him up the track. Can the boy drive not drive on his own?I’m a huge Bobby fan but I kinda wonder the same thing.

pierceFAN
04-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Say it is not so!

Then Bobby complained about his daddy not moving him up the track. Can the boy drive not drive on his own?

Imo...its a team thing...when your crew chief is a dirt late model hall of Famer and he tells you to stay on the bottom you kinda listen...

Barbecueboy
04-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Dlm123 Those opinions are not allowed........The crossing guard in post 7 isn't going to stand for it without his own commentary.

dirty-white-boy
04-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Imo...its a team thing...when your crew chief is a dirt late model hall of Famer and he tells you to stay on the bottom you kinda listen...

LMAO come on easy now. The DLMHOF is not really a measuring stick when they put just about any DLM driver with a long career and some wins in it like Bill Frye.

Highside Hustler25
04-01-2019, 07:54 PM

I like and agree with Mike Marlar's opinion when it comes to flag sticks.

GEAR_HEAD
04-01-2019, 08:02 PM
Say it is not so!

But in the DoD interview with Terbo he said he saw Bob telling Bobby to go up high so he jumped up there. Obviously Bobby didn't see him or didn't listen to him because it sure worked for Terbo.

Cardirt0
04-01-2019, 08:20 PM
LOL Wrong guy got the word to move up and did, you snooze you lose LOL

smoothoperator32
04-01-2019, 08:40 PM
But in the DoD interview with Terbo he said he saw Bob telling Bobby to go up high so he jumped up there. Obviously Bobby didn't see him or didn't listen to him because it sure worked for Terbo.

That is hilarious!!!

dirtdobber45
04-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Poor lil Booby. Cant man up that he got his @$$ handed to him... typical

Bubstr
04-01-2019, 09:03 PM
What kind of thread is this? Anyone knows even the best lose more than they win. Tyler Erb ain't no slouch, on any track. Deb won, I didn't hear anyone crying.

Barbecueboy
04-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Tyler drives a lot like Bobby, was only fitting he went around him on the high side Wfo......cool that it was them two at the end.

I guess I'm allowed to say that without any hurt feelings aren't I?

kidrock
04-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Tyler drives a lot like Bobby, was only fitting he went around him on the high side Wfo......cool that it was them two at the end.

I guess I'm allowed to say that without any hurt feelings aren't I?

No even that hurt lol...……………………………………………...

ZERO25
04-01-2019, 09:48 PM
What kind of thread is this? Anyone knows even the best lose more than they win. Tyler Erb ain't no slouch, on any track. Deb won, I didn't hear anyone crying.

I thought Best won?

Illtsate32
04-01-2019, 11:19 PM
I chalk that up as one of those bad times to be leading and a good time to be running 2nd, with only a few to go Bobby was scared to make the wrong lane choice, which he did...

ImCryn2
04-01-2019, 11:45 PM
I never heard Bobby say in an interview or anywhere online that his dad didn't move him up. I did hear him say he thought about going around the lap car on the top but thought better of it. I'm thinking the OP just wanted to stir the ___pot!!! Even if he did say it, so what? He surely wouldn't be the first one to say something about it.

pap
04-02-2019, 12:24 AM
I never heard Bobby say in an interview or anywhere online that his dad didn't move him up. I did hear him say he thought about going around the lap car on the top but thought better of it. I'm thinking the OP just wanted to stir the ___pot!!! Even if he did say it, so what? He surely wouldn't be the first one to say something about it.

It's in the DOD recap: Terbo clearly states he watched Bob tell Bobby " move up top if you want too", then Bobby says he's mad at his dad for not moving him up top..... I'm a Bobby fan, but he messed up on this one. The O.P. was 100% right on this one.

IL LM Fan
04-02-2019, 12:58 AM
I don't see anything about "dad" in this summary. Erb said he just kept trying the high side. And Bobby's lane was blocked by a lap car when he got by.https://www.dirtondirt.com/racewire.php?id=4342

Barry Seal
04-02-2019, 04:01 AM
I chalk that up as one of those bad times to be leading and a good time to be running 2nd, with only a few to go Bobby was scared to make the wrong lane choice, which he did...Why can’t you say he (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed up? Oh yeah you know better wether his nuts are on your chin or shaved

SHOESTRING TRVLR
04-02-2019, 05:45 AM
Bobby says the comment on the dod video recap of the race

RaceEngineer
04-02-2019, 05:55 AM
LMAO come on easy now. The DLMHOF is not really a measuring stick when they put just about any DLM driver with a long career and some wins in it like Bill Frye.And guys with very little career like Brightbill as well.

kidrock
04-02-2019, 06:00 AM
Man it's going to be a long year...………..

Illtsate32
04-02-2019, 06:09 AM
B.S., such fitting initials for you lol, that's kinda what I've said a few times...

kidrock
04-02-2019, 06:19 AM
Yes Bobby did say he doesn't know why his dad did not move him up and yes Terbo did say he saw Bob tell Bobby to move up if he wants to. It looks like Bobby decided not to and it cost him the race. Onto the next race already!!!

Josh Bayko
04-02-2019, 06:36 AM
And guys with very little career like Brightbill as well.

With Brigthbill, I have to think his modified accomplishments play into his induction, even though they really shouldn't.

Barry Seal
04-02-2019, 06:45 AM
And guys with very little career like Brightbill as well.Brightbill is a stand up guy, Bobby not so much.

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 07:13 AM

There are only a few that obsessively fill it with ingredients then sit around and wait for the pot to boil.....then they get upset when it's stirred? Strange behavior.

I thought the race was pretty good, just wish babb would have been more of a factor.

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 07:18 AM
It's in the DOD recap: Terbo clearly states he watched Bob tell Bobby " move up top if you want too", then Bobby says he's mad at his dad for not moving him up top..... I'm a Bobby fan, but he messed up on this one. The O.P. was 100% right on this one.

Didn't look like Bobby messed up as much as Tyler was just better Sunday.

Is that ok to say without causing a ruckus?

pap
04-02-2019, 10:42 AM
Yep, that's very fair. And to be clear, I like watching Bobby drive, the fan part, HATE all the nonsense that comes in the aftermath.

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 11:28 AM
Yep, that's very fair. And to be clear, I like watching Bobby drive, the fan part, HATE all the nonsense that comes in the aftermath.

So wait, there are two of us now?? Maybe even more???

It can't be, that's not allowed.....but I'm kinda smiling on the inside knowing there's a chance it's true. :)

ImCryn2
04-02-2019, 11:35 AM
There are only a few that obsessively fill it with ingredients then sit around and wait for the pot to boil.....then they get upset when it's stirred? Strange behavior.

I thought the race was pretty good, just wish babb would have been more of a factor.

I get it. I'm a fan of Bobby but some of the comments posted on here by his so called fans are ridiculous. I'm sure even Bobby would be like wtf if he read them. Yes, I was hoping Babb would have a better showing also.

I'll have to watch the dod recap because he surely didn't say anything like that in his interview after the race. I wasn't aware dod did more than one interview with the drivers so I didn't bother watching it. I thought he handled himself well in the interview on the broadcast tho.

I still scratching my head at what the motion could be that Bob gave Bobby that meant "if you want to". lol I've raced a long time and seen alot of signals, but I'm not sure what the
"if you want to" signal is.

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 11:40 AM
I get it. I'm a fan of Bobby but some of the comments posted on here by his so called fans are ridiculous. I'm sure even Bobby would be like wtf if he read them. Yes, I was hoping Babb would have a better showing also.

I'll have to watch the dod recap because he surely didn't say anything like that in his interview after the race. I wasn't aware dod did more than one interview with the drivers so I didn't bother watching it. I thought he handled himself well in the interview on the broadcast tho.

I still scratching my head at what the motion could be that Bob gave Bobby that meant "if you want to". lol I've raced a long time and seen alot of signals, but I'm not sure what the
"if you want to" signal is.

I was wondering the same thing about the " if you want to " signal?......and btw, you just made a few folks throw up in their mouths with what you just posted.

Thanks for validating the fact that despite the denial by the posses ,others have the same opinion as I do sometimes about it.

I'm guessing this would be classified as " shutting someone down" lmao.

ImCryn2
04-02-2019, 11:55 AM
I was wondering the same thing about the " if you want to " signal?......and btw, you just made a few folks throw up in their mouths with what you just posted.

Thanks for validating the fact that despite the denial by the posses ,others have the same opinion as I do sometimes about it.

I'm guessing this would be classified as " shutting someone down" lmao.

lol, well, it isn't hard to upset someone in the world we live in today.

I went and watched the recap on dod and it is different, Suave didn't do the interview I seen. Bobby did say he was a little mad at his dad for not moving him up, but then said he was mostly mad at himself, which the OP forgot to mention.

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 11:59 AM
Cool to see him accept the responsibility........he's growing up.

Josh Bayko
04-02-2019, 11:59 AM
The possibility exists that on this particular day that Terbo was just better than Bobby. All these excuses are just that, excuses.

Cardirt0
04-02-2019, 12:03 PM
Yes Bobby did say he doesn't know why his dad did not move him up and yes Terbo did say he saw Bob tell Bobby to move up if he wants to. It looks like Bobby decided not to and it cost him the race. Onto the next race already!!!

What a Bobby fan give up NEVER happen. They think they want to be him and win them all. I did not happen there was NO COLLUSION LOL Truth in there face and cant see it...

ImCryn2
04-02-2019, 12:04 PM
The possibility exists that on this particular day that Terbo was just better than Bobby. All these excuses are just that, excuses.

Any of the top 3 could have won, but he got to the checkered flag first, that's all that matters.

ZERO25
04-02-2019, 12:06 PM
BBQ, there's at least 4 of us.......you have started a movement! :)

dirty-white-boy
04-02-2019, 12:16 PM
And guys with very little career like Brightbill as well.

Exactly! Or Ralph Earnhardt!!!

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 12:39 PM

Not being in denial and being honest about something is a movement???

For some reason I have a feeling that the insane clown posse members that were labeling me as " the only one" are all in their bathrooms right now having their own "movement" of sorts over these recent developments.

WildBill32
04-02-2019, 12:42 PM
Terbo ran a great race... And got his biggest payday win ever. He is off to a great start Sooooooo far this year with the new team.

Clayton_Wetter
04-02-2019, 01:50 PM

Me too Movement is steam rolling now!!!! hahahaha 5 now!!

Illtsate32
04-02-2019, 02:02 PM
BBQ's PPC (Pierce Post Count)

Next closest is 4...

Illtsate32
04-02-2019, 02:08 PM
So wait, there are two of us now?? Maybe even more???

It can't be, that's not allowed.....but I'm kinda smiling on the inside knowing there's a chance it's true. :)

Ya maybe 5 goofballs on here at the most. Bobby has 80,000 plus followers on FB alone, go sit down before you fall down, dont forget to eat ur snickers and drink your ensure today...

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 02:43 PM
Yep, ( maybe he said, lol)5 goof balls on 4m are the only ones ......lmao.

And they wonder why?

Oh , and followers on Facebook .....lol
Doesn't surprise me a bit that you are praising and recognize followers.

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 02:44 PM
Ya maybe 5 goofballs on here at the most. Bobby has 80,000 plus followers on FB alone, go sit down before you fall down, dont forget to eat ur snickers and drink your ensure today...
And in my posts in his thread......any of them say anything disparaging about Bobby?

Anyone, anyone, beuhler, ?

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 04:36 PM
That's what I thought.......crickets.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Yep, ( maybe he said, lol)5 goof balls on 4m are the only ones ......lmao.

And they wonder why?

Oh , and followers on Facebook .....lol
Doesn't surprise me a bit that you are praising and recognize followers.If I get Facebook, will you follow me BBQ?:)

Stupid freakin Fakebook

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Will it merge all my contacts and friends from my pager and MySpace account? If so, yes I'm in.

smooth32
04-02-2019, 07:32 PM
And in my posts in his thread......any of them say anything disparaging about Bobby?Anyone, anyone, beuhler, ?Since you asked. No, you haven't said anything disparaging. But, in typical fashion, you are condescending and sarcastic towards Pierce and his fans be it 1,2 5,10 or all of them. You passively throw jabs like Pierce does sliders. Then when you offend one of his die hard fans you wonder why they get how they get. You can only push buttons so long before someone finally reacts, just like your crickets comment, just begging for a response. I have to ask, are we men on this board? Is this a racing message board for fans of the sport or is it just a message board where drama and insults fly?? If you read some of these threads in the stand point that you know nothing about the sport, you'd have to step back and say wtf??

Bubstr
04-02-2019, 07:58 PM
Some, just can't watch a race and enjoy it for what it is. Early spring track, it was pretty good track but far a multi groove track. There where more than 20 cars, that would have liked one of those top spots but no one posted about them getting passed on the top side. This thread was just to stir the pot.

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 08:10 PM
Since you asked. No, you haven't said anything disparaging. But, in typical fashion, you are condescending and sarcastic towards Pierce and his fans be it 1,2 5,10 or all of them. You passively throw jabs like Pierce does sliders. Then when you offend one of his die hard fans you wonder why they get how they get. You can only push buttons so long before someone finally reacts, just like your crickets comment, just begging for a response. I have to ask, are we men on this board? Is this a racing message board for fans of the sport or is it just a message board where drama and insults fly?? If you read some of these threads in the stand point that you know nothing about the sport, you'd have to step back and say wtf??

And in typical fashion ( since we are talking in those terms) not one single ounce of accepting any responsibility for the blinded comments made by the zealotry....not one, zero, zilch, nadda.

And please, condescending remarks about Bobby ?? Really man, kinda thought you were smarter and better than that.......you know for a fact that isn't true yet here you are again doing your best Rodney dangerfiled act.

Facts are, im not the only person that has those opinions about the idiots embedded in Bobbys fan base.....that should be perfectly clear to you by now.......but it won't be, ever.

Me asking for a response , sure did......but when one of the troops makes an assertion of something I've done or said then he or she needs to back up their claim when questioned on it.....and they don't and didn't because they can't and couldn't.

Sorry you can't see it and I really don't expect you too, but you better look around before you start hanging all the blame on someone just because it's convenient and too hard for you to objectively call it like it is.......I'm clear and my sliders stick every time by the way.

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Some, just can't watch a race and enjoy it for what it is. Early spring track, it was pretty good track but far a multi groove track. There where more than 20 cars, that would have liked one of those top spots but no one posted about them getting passed on the top side. This thread was just to stir the pot.

And none of those other 20 blamed anybody but themselves either.......not a single one blamed their dad for not moving them up nor do any of them have anyone in their fan base making excuses for them as to why they didn't win.

Was a good race and as stated , only fitting that turbo ( a guy that drives balls out like Bobby) passed him on the high side and beat him at his own game this time.....it was an exciting finish even though Bobby didn't win it , and believe it or not that's ok.

nuff said
04-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Make it 6 of us. When Jeff Gordon was on top of NASCAR I heard someone say ''I don't dislike Gordon,I just can't stand his fans'' Same thing for Pierce.

smooth32
04-02-2019, 08:50 PM
I think we all get it BBQ, you dont like Pierce. You say it's his fans which may be, but you are definitely not a fan like you say you are. How old are you? I'm being serious. Maybe you are just a young teenager and if so, then I understand . No mature adult would act the way you do.

slmcrewchief99
04-02-2019, 09:19 PM
I'm not a fan and BBQ is spot on. There it is. I said it.....

nuff said
04-02-2019, 09:22 PM
I think we all get it BBQ, you dont like Pierce. You say it's his fans which may be, but you are definitely not a fan like you say you are. How old are you? I'm being serious. Maybe you are just a young teenager and if so, then I understand . No mature adult would act the way you do.

Read that last sentence in front of a mirror.

kidrock
04-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Make it 6 of us. When Jeff Gordon was on top of NASCAR I heard someone say ''I don't dislike Gordon,I just can't stand his fans'' Same thing for Pierce.

I have a feeling most Pierce fans could care less who likes them or who doesn't. I know I don't lol

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Man if all you have gotten out of any of this is to still think I just don't like Bobby and all of the rest of it is just made up then you should just buckle up , the ride is going to be bumpy whether I've hijacked the thread or not, you're going to always find yourselves defending him even when he doesn't need it.........I'm not real sure where or how me saying it was cool to see them both going for the win turned into all of this but I'm putting it to bed, y'all are crazy.

Barbecueboy
04-02-2019, 09:31 PM
I have a feeling most Pierce fans could care less who likes them or who doesn't. I know I don't lol

That's awesome kid.....no wonder we get along so well:)

kidrock
04-02-2019, 09:34 PM
That's awesome kid.....no wonder we get along so well:)

lol...………………………………………………………………………..

Bradley
04-02-2019, 09:57 PM
Never seen so many post over a guy getting passed and finishing 2nd before. I am Owens fan first then Bloomer, Pierce and Oneals are kinda grouped in there together as guys I like to see run good. Sometimes you zig when you should have zagged. Bobby is driving the car and shouldn't have to rely on signals on what to do in lap traffic period. He chose wrong line and terbo chose the right one and won. Good for Terbo, and not sure about Bobby being mad at Bob, but Bobby should only be mad at the guy he looks at in the mirror in the morning on this loss. I am sure he will regroup and win his share of races this year.

NormP
04-03-2019, 10:00 PM
I'd like to see the spotters (or whatever you want to call them) done away with.

dirtMAN007
04-04-2019, 05:43 AM

Could or could not care less ? Kinda like you with the RUSSIANS !

smooth32
04-04-2019, 02:31 PM
18 out of 70. Hater or fan? Lol. hater.

Bubstr
04-04-2019, 05:16 PM
And none of those other 20 blamed anybody but themselves either.......not a single one blamed their dad for not moving them up nor do any of them have anyone in their fan base making excuses for them as to why they didn't win.

Was a good race and as stated , only fitting that turbo ( a guy that drives balls out like Bobby) passed him on the high side and beat him at his own game this time.....it was an exciting finish even though Bobby didn't win it , and believe it or not that's ok.

How do you know about what the 20 other other guys said, high or low side.No interview. I do know no one posted about, them getting passed. As I said,before stir away.

Barbecueboy
04-12-2019, 05:00 PM
How do you know about what the 20 other other guys said, high or low side.No interview. I do know no one posted about, them getting passed. As I said,before stir away.

I don't know what they said , but I know what they didn't say publicly on camera......unlike your drama demon for example.

And you've said a lot of things before, most of them pretty Girl Scout-ish when it comes to others having an opinion other than yours.

Barbecueboy
04-13-2019, 08:59 AM
18 out of 70. Hater or fan? Lol. hater.

18 posts out of 70 hating on the posse zealots, yep hate them.

How many hating on Bobby? Same as the car number of the guy that isn't hurt and should have been back real soon according to the lead bobble head.

MADCAPRACING22
04-14-2019, 06:33 AM
LMAO come on easy now. The DLMHOF is not really a measuring stick when they put just about any DLM driver with a long career and some wins in it like Bill Frye.

You need to shove a yard long measuring stick up your ignorant ass. What an ignorant comment.

Zonks32x
04-14-2019, 11:45 AM
Ladies & Gentlemen,
We'd like to thank you for your support of this racing event, but you can't sit in the bleachers and bicker forever. The checkered flag dropped two weeks ago, and we really need you to pick up your personal belongings, walk to your car, and leave the facility.

Please continue to support DLM racing across the country, as there has been over a dozen 5k races held, since this event ended. Move on...b/c the drivers, teams, and crews all have.

The pits are empty and we have no more grave sites available at the track for horses. There's nothing left to see here.

smooth32
04-14-2019, 12:57 PM
18 posts out of 70 hating on the posse zealots, yep hate them.How many hating on Bobby? Same as the car number of the guy that isn't hurt and should have been back real soon according to the lead bobble head.I've asked this before, but you never answered, how old are you Barbecueboy? I'm being serious. I'm just curious. I'm 42 btw. My hunch is your in your mid 30's. You speak more educated than someone who is a teenager or in there early years. However; your comments and replies indicate that you are quite younger. So I ask, politely, how old are you?

Cardirt0
04-14-2019, 01:44 PM
I've asked this before, but you never answered, how old are you Barbecueboy? I'm being serious. I'm just curious. I'm 42 btw. My hunch is your in your mid 30's. You speak more educated than someone who is a teenager or in there early years. However; your comments and replies indicate that you are quite younger. So I ask, politely, how old are you?

HOW does it matter how OLD he is If he dont like him thats up to him. and if you LOVE him thats up to you. Give it a Break, it will not change no matter what you do. I Get so tired of the YOU HATE him $hit. give it a break man.

Illtsate32
04-17-2019, 08:50 PM
Terbo practicing heavy at Tri City tonight, pretty sure it will be his first time there next week...

smooth32
04-18-2019, 05:15 PM
HOW does it matter how OLD he is If he dont like him thats up to him. and if you LOVE him thats up to you. Give it a Break, it will not change no matter what you do. I Get so tired of the YOU HATE him $hit. give it a break man.Who said anything about love or hate? I asked a simple question about age. And what is supposed to change??? im lost there cardirt. do you need meds? It wasn't even directed towards you, so why did you reply? And why in your reply are you being rude towards me? What have I said or done to you that makes you disrespect me like that? Just curious. My hunch is because you dislike pierce so you have an issue with people who like or associated with them. I'm assuming because of my screen name you dislike me? BTW, it kind of does matter how old he is. If he his a teeny bopper, i would certainly choose my words more careful than if he was a grown adult. It would also explain the immaturity.

pierceFAN
04-18-2019, 05:36 PM
Who said anything about love or hate? I asked a simple question about age. And what is supposed to change??? im lost there cardirt. do you need meds? It wasn't even directed towards you, so why did you reply? And why in your reply are you being rude towards me? What have I said or done to you that makes you disrespect me like that? Just curious. My hunch is because you dislike pierce so you have an issue with people who like or associated with them. I'm assuming because of my screen name you dislike me? BTW, it kind of does matter how old he is. If he his a teeny bopper, i would certainly choose my words more careful than if he was a grown adult. It would also explain the immaturity.

he is a grown man smooth....id say late 40's...i think his life revolves around the 4m and he thrives on creating drama...i try to avoid him...i say i try...

Highside Hustler25
04-18-2019, 07:52 PM
This thread would die if you quit bringing it to the top.

pierceFAN
04-18-2019, 09:57 PM
This thread would die if you quit bringing it to the top.

quit bringing it to the top?? like you did? you have had just as many posts as i have on this thread...i guess you just want to jump on the piercefan hate wagon...well...climb on board...unreal...after 4 pages of bs...i make one post and i keep bringing it to the top,,,smh

WildBill32
04-18-2019, 10:12 PM
Well... with all that has been said. Bobby did pick up win #5 & #6 this past weekend. Lol...

Barbecueboy
04-18-2019, 10:14 PM
Who said anything about love or hate? I asked a simple question about age. And what is supposed to change??? im lost there cardirt. do you need meds? It wasn't even directed towards you, so why did you reply? And why in your reply are you being rude towards me? What have I said or done to you that makes you disrespect me like that? Just curious. My hunch is because you dislike pierce so you have an issue with people who like or associated with them. I'm assuming because of my screen name you dislike me? BTW, it kind of does matter how old he is. If he his a teeny bopper, i would certainly choose my words more careful than if he was a grown adult. It would also explain the immaturity.
No insecurities there at all.........wow.

And btw....you said I hate

Barbecueboy
04-18-2019, 10:18 PM
quit bringing it to the top?? like you did? you have had just as many posts as i have on this thread...i guess you just want to jump on the piercefan hate wagon...well...climb on board...unreal...after 4 pages of bs...i make one post and i keep bringing it to the top,,,smh
No insecurities here either, lmao.....everyone hates Pierce,lmao.......and they wonder why?

Barbecueboy
04-18-2019, 10:20 PM
Well... with all that has been said. Bobby did pick up win #5 & #6 this past weekend. Lol...

Smartest guy in the bunch......was any of it close or did he just whack the field?

Zonks32x
04-18-2019, 11:28 PM

I'm not speaking on behalf of HH25, b/c quite frankly he doesn't need my help, but I believe history on this forum will clearly show he has been pretty complimentary of young Pierce on a consistent basis...but go ahead and knock him off the jackstands with your 4-wheeler if it makes you feel better.

I agree with HH25 100% that this dead horse needs to be buried....see this thread 4 days ago.

Highside Hustler25
04-19-2019, 04:56 AM

I had one post on here prior to that last one and it wasn't even directed toward Pierce you little dip (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). I'm thinking you're the one on here that's 7 years old. I think someone on here was correct as well. You boys definitely create the drama for young Bobby. You should be proud.

Yep. BTTT:)

Illtsate32
04-19-2019, 06:10 AM
(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) we've lost HH to the dark side lol...

Barbecueboy
04-19-2019, 07:00 AM
Speaks volumes^^^^^^^

fastford
04-19-2019, 09:36 AM
WOW , its been 18 days and you pierce lovers/haters are still slugging it out , over a pass , oh well , something to read i guess, any way , carry on..........

Bubstr
04-19-2019, 11:28 AM
Some just have to crawl on somebody's back to climb on someone else's back, to make them feel like the bigger person.

#FALSuperman
04-19-2019, 11:38 AM

Bobby will definitely pad his win total this year well into the 20s now that he isn't running Lucas. A wins a win, right? :D

Illtsate32
04-19-2019, 12:41 PM
Bobby will definitely pad his win total this year well into the 20s now that he isn't running Lucas. A wins a win, right? :D

Garauntee for a fact that Bobby will have the biggest profit margin by a long shot in dlm racing this year,so say what you want it makes total sense economically, which is what it's about when you race for a living and are not a millionaire...

ImCryn2
04-19-2019, 12:59 PM

As they say, if it were easy everyone would be doing it.

WildBill32
04-19-2019, 01:28 PM
Bobby will be racing Lucas next weekend Try-City & Macon. I think Bobby has won the Lucas race @ Macon like three times? And I think he is only like 21 yrs old?

bullring
04-19-2019, 01:56 PM
Ladies & Gentlemen,
We'd like to thank you for your support of this racing event, but you can't sit in the bleachers and bicker forever. The checkered flag dropped two weeks ago, and we really need you to pick up your personal belongings, walk to your car, and leave the facility.

Please continue to support DLM racing across the country, as there has been over a dozen 5k races held, since this event ended. Move on...b/c the drivers, teams, and crews all have.

The pits are empty and we have no more grave sites available at the track for horses. There's nothing left to see here.

Really. This crap is ridiculous. How about a one week limit on posts? Anything relevant would have been hashed over by then and the rest is just bickering.

#FALSuperman
04-19-2019, 09:28 PM
Bobby will be racing Lucas next weekend Try-City & Macon. I think Bobby has won the Lucas race @ Macon like three times? And I think he is only like 21 yrs old?

Correct...Bobby has indeed won on one of his home tracks many times and sure to do it several more times, no matter who sanctions the race.
Bobby might be 22 now lol.

As far as profit margin? Who knows....I wouldn't want to make a factual statement about anyone racing late models when it came to economics. There's way too many variables involved.

I do believe Bobby has the best shot next weekend at both races. He will be odds on favorite.

Barbecueboy
04-20-2019, 08:16 AM
Some just have to crawl on somebody's back to climb on someone else's back, to make them feel like the bigger person.

And some are so insecure with themselves that they crawl on others backs and live their lives through them so they will appear to be bigger.

Clayton_Wetter
04-20-2019, 03:50 PM
b t t :):):)