PDA

View Full Version : Cla Knight Sets Sights on Triple Header Weekend

Ben Shelton
04-03-2019, 04:09 PM
For Immediate Release
April 3, 2019

Cla Knight Sets Sights on Triple Header Weekend in Tennessee and Georgia
Continues to Make Gains with New Program

North Augusta, South Carolina (04/03/19) – Cla Knight is preparing to embark on his busiest weekend thus far into the 2019 campaign. The driver of the Augusta Aquatics No. 42 E-Z-GO Golf Carts/ M&W Transport/ Maxxis Kart Racing/ Capital Race Car Super Late Model will enter a trio of events this weekend in Tennessee and Georgia.

“I really feel like this weekend is going to be a measuring stick of where we are with our program right now,” Knight said. “We’ve been making steady gains with this new Capital Race Car, and I’m getting more comfortable in the driver’s seat. This weekend we’re going to have to be on top of our game, going head-to-head with both the Ultimate and Lucas Oil guys. Volunteer Speedway is a place where I won a big Fastrak race a few years ago, so hopefully I can bank on that driving experience there. All three races are going to be a big challenge, but I’m really excited.”

Cla’s three-race run opens on Thursday night at Volunteer Speedway (Bulls Gap, Tennessee) with the $10,000-to-win Spring Thaw, which will be sanctioned by the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series.

Friday and Saturday night finds Knight in action in a pair of $12,000-to-win Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series events. On Friday night he’ll compete at Mitch McCarter’s 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tennessee) with Saturday night’s event taking the team to North Georgia Speedway (Chatsworth, Georgia).

For more information on the weekend’s slate, please visit www.ULTIMATEsupers.com and www.LucasDirt.com .

Last Saturday, Cla Knight followed the Schaeffer’s Spring Nationals Series to Senoia Raceway (Senoia, Georgia), where a $10,000 top prize was on the line. With 35 cars on hand, Knight timed in eighth fastest in his qualifying group before placing fourth in his heat race. Rolling off 15th for the A-Main, Cla improved one spot in the 60-lapper to recording a 14th-place finish.

Complete results from this event can be found at www.SouthernNationalSeries.com.

Cla Knight would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Augusta Aquatics, M&W Transport, Town & Country Packing, Clements Racing Engines, Capital Race Cars, E-Z-GO Golf Carts, KAR House Racing Radiators, Maxxis Kart Racing, Behrents Performance Warehouse, Penske Racing Shocks, Brian’s Kustom Paint, All Star Graphix, FK Rod Ends, Maxima Racing Oil, Renegade Race Fuel, Schoenfeld Headers, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Cla Knight Racing, please visit www.ClaKnight.com as well the team’s social media channels at http://www.facebook.com/ClaKnightRacing and http://twitter.com/ClaKnightRacing .