PDA

View Full Version : Austin Horton Goes Back-To-Back in Victory Lane at Senoia

Ben Shelton
04-16-2019, 12:42 PM
For Immediate Release
April 16, 2019

Austin Horton Goes Back-To-Back in Victory Lane at Senoia
Claims Second-Straight Limited Late Model Win

Newnan, Georgia (04/16/19) – For the second-straight week Austin Horton parked his Vape’s Gone Wild #16 Wood Motorsports/ Orr’s Towing/ Super K Express/ XR1 Rocket Chassis by Clint Smith/ Bobby Thomas Racing Engine Limited Late Model in Victory Lane at Senoia Raceway.

“We were able to make a clean sweep of the program for the second week in a row,” Horton noted. “We honestly didn’t know if I’d get to race this week, because I had been out of town doing some training for my job. However, my team got everything ready and we went out got the win. Again, I want to thank Bobby Thomas for providing me with a phenomenal engine. It’s made a ton of difference with our Limited Late Model program.”

Saturday evening saw Austin Horton return to action at Senoia Raceway (Senoia, Georgia), where he was competing in the Limited Late Model ranks. Horton topped the charts in qualifying, earning him the pole position for the A-Main. Leading flag-to-flag for the second-straight week, Austin cruised to his second win of the season, which came over Clint Smith, Jacques Daniel, Matt Dooley, and Rucker Orr.

For more results from this event, please visit www.SenoiaRaceway.com .

The next scheduled events for the team will come on April 26-27 at Talladega Short Track (Eastaboga, Alabama) during the annual NASCAR weekend. He’ll compete in the Super Late Model division both nights. A $2,000 top prize is up for grabs in Friday night’s unsanctioned event, while Saturday night’s Southern All Star event pays $4,000-to-win.

For more information on the events, please visit www.TalladegaShortTrack.com .

Austin Horton would like to thank his marketing partners, which Super K Express, Orr’s Towing, Vapes Gone Wild, GW Performance, Rocket Chassis by Clint Smith Racing, Gary’s Pulp & Logging Inc., Allstar Graphix, McKoon’s, Horton’s Inc. and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Austin Horton, please visit www.AustinHorton16.com .