PDA

View Full Version : Dirt On Dirt using smart tv

DarrellGoode
04-20-2019, 06:34 PM
So I can watch all highlights and late model live on my smart tv's web browser but this Slocum 50 is just buffering. I'm running at 100 mbps. What am I doing wrong?

chupp n bloomer fan
04-20-2019, 08:26 PM
Right now nothing, it’s not working. I have 100+ internet too, and it’s not the internet.

TerryM
04-20-2019, 08:33 PM
We have the fastest internet you can get. Our streaming is usually perfect. Tonight it’s pretty bad. We turned it off. Will try again at feature time.

gb81racing
04-20-2019, 09:30 PM
I was told DirtonDirt isn’t supported on smart TVs. I contacted them bc mine was just buffering also. I thought it was a web browser just like my computer so I’m not sure.

Mason87
04-20-2019, 11:56 PM
I'm hoping they get an app soon, would make it easier on me. Had to drag my pc down stairs.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-21-2019, 06:38 AM
I was watching it like every other one I watch. Through the lightening adapter from my phone to the TV. Worked every time, was working for 3 heats, qualifying, and the sprints, then a turd. And then I said screw it and went to bed.

Illtsate32
04-21-2019, 07:48 AM
Whats the browser in the smart tvs? Maybe it was that, ur internet speed wouldnt matter if the browser your using is trash. I would always use your firetv/firestick and run it through silk browser, word of advice never firefox, silk browser is way faster. But it sounded like many were having the same problem, it was free you get what you pay for I guess lol, jk but ive never had a problem using dod on a regular ppv...

chupp n bloomer fan
04-21-2019, 09:46 AM
Whats the browser in the smart tvs? Maybe it was that, ur internet speed wouldnt matter if the browser your using is trash. I would always use your firetv/firestick and run it through silk browser, word of advice never firefox silk browser is way faster. But it sounded like many were having the same problem, it was free you get what you pay for I guess lol, jk but ive never had a problem using dod on a regular ppv...I’ve never had an issue, they just had an issue last night and I just went to bed.

I run it from my phone to the tv through a lightening TV HDMI adapter. And it’s sitting right next to my modem. Had wife check the speed, it was 118mbps/12-14 upload. I’ve tried using the TV apps, mirroring stuff, cannot get it to work on my Sony. It’s a newer 4K one. I think almost everyone had the issue.

Illtsate32
04-21-2019, 10:54 AM
Ya CnB dod said there was a power surge in the area last night

Kryptonite17
04-21-2019, 11:00 AM
Mine worked great. Thanks to DoD for broadcasting it for us!

ZERO25
04-21-2019, 11:07 AM
Whats the browser in the smart tvs? Maybe it was that, ur internet speed wouldnt matter if the browser your using is trash. I would always use your firetv/firestick and run it through silk browser, word of advice never firefox silk browser is way faster. But it sounded like many were having the same problem, it was free you get what you pay for I guess lol, jk but ive never had a problem using dod on a regular ppv...

Agree.....since switching to firestick/silk browser, Ive had virtually zero issues! No more cables! lol