PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Taylor Collects First Win of 2019 with Legit Speedway Triumph

Ben Shelton
04-23-2019, 01:52 PM
For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
April 23, 2019

Jeff Taylor Collects First Win of 2019 with Legit Speedway Triumph
Batesville Motor Speedway and Legit Speedway Double Dip on Deck

Cave City, Arkansas (04/23/19) – Saturday night found Jeff Taylor reaching Victory Lane for the first time in 2019. His maiden voyage to the winner’s circle came aboard his Industrial Electric No. 5 Spur Bar/ Wehrs Machine/ Provence Construction/ Taylor Chassis Modified at Legit Speedway.

“It’s been a little bit slower start to the year than I would’ve liked. We haven’t been bad, but we just have been a tick off and luck hasn’t been on our side,” Taylor commented. “On Saturday night at West Plains we put it altogether and got the win. I’m really happy with the car, and we’ve got some other things we are working on within our program that has me real excited for the rest of the year.

“I just want to thank all of my great supporters for everything they do. This win is for them.”

Jeff Taylor traveled to Legit Speedway Park (West Plains, Missouri) on Saturday night, where he was competing in a field of 23 Open Wheel Modifieds. Gaining one spot in his heat race, Taylor posted a runner-up finish behind Robert Powers, which positioned him fifth on the starting grid for the feature.

Outrunning second-starting Robert Powers, Taylor streaked to his first win of the season in the 20-lapper. Powers, Bryce Clark, Mikey Bell, and Carl Murphy rounded out the Top-5 finishers at the line.

For more results from this event, please visit www.LegitSpeedway.com .

Taylor is now gearing up for a doubleheader weekend of action. This Friday night he’ll be at Batesville Motor Speedway (Locust Grove, Arkansas). On Saturday night Taylor will look to top the competition at Legit Speedway for the second-straight week.

For more information on the weekend’s programs, please visit www.BatesvilleMotorSpeedway.com and www.LegitSpeedway.com .

Jeff Taylor would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Industrial Electric, Spur Bar, HTS, McSheer Trucking, A-to-Z Precision Performance, Provence Construction, Friesen Chevrolet, Wehrs Machine, Fury Energy, Performance Bodies, Bassett Wheels, Afco, Hoosier Tire, Midwest Sheet Metal, All-Star Performance, Sweet Manufacturing, Fast Shafts, Speedway Motors, Total Power, DMI, Brinn, Willy’s Carbs, Keyser Manufacturing, RoFab, Fike Fabrication, Larry Shaw Race Cars, Wilson Farms, Karl Performance, Schoenfeld Headers, Hypercoil, MSD Performance, O.H. Hendricks, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Jaz Cells, Tom Cat Performance, PPM Racing Products, Velocita Suits, A&A Manufacturing, Davenports, Bell Helmets, Bumper-To-Bumper and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Jeff Taylor Racing, please visit the official team website at www.JeffTaylor5.com .