PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice

george w
04-24-2019, 01:03 PM
Billy moyer made the jump to a stucky car? Surprised it hasn't been brought up yet? Swepted the night an won by nine secounds at west plains over the weekend... seems to be of his liking 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Mams
04-24-2019, 02:25 PM
See that DOD has corrected chassis to BD. Thanks for pointing this out.

Tireguy17
04-24-2019, 03:26 PM
You saw the competition he ran against right? Pump the brakes.

ZERO25
04-24-2019, 07:06 PM

So you're saying there was fruit orchards in the vicinity? :)

153J
04-24-2019, 07:52 PM
So you're saying there was fruit orchards in the vicinity? :)

"Fruit that hangs from the lower boughs of a tree is easy to pick, simply by reaching out and taking it," he continued. "For fruit that's higher up, you need to climb the tree, or use a ladder, or some other more difficult method. This applies to apples, pears, plums, and cherries, in my personal experience, and no doubt to peaches and other fruit trees as well."

Barbecueboy
04-24-2019, 08:21 PM
Lot of racers made a lot of jam over the years.....not a lot of them have a bunch of globes.

ZERO25
04-24-2019, 08:26 PM
Lot of racers made a lot of jam over the years.....not a lot of them have a bunch of globes.

Globes....is that them things that sit on a dining table, full of fruit? Asking for a friend! :)

joeboo
04-24-2019, 09:46 PM

So true. I was waiting to see how long before the picker comment appeared lol . That zero25 fella must be in need of a pick me up with his driver not making any as$ whoopin' headlines for a while

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-24-2019, 11:28 PM
Hey when the fruit is on sale u go get as much of it u can to feed your kids!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-24-2019, 11:57 PM
So true. I was waiting to see how long before the picker comment appeared lol . That zero25 fella must be in need of a pick me up with his driver not making any as$ whoopin' headlines for a while

Zero25 is having a hard time coping w reality.

Mason87
04-24-2019, 11:57 PM
Money is money, doesn't matter who you beat for it.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-25-2019, 03:59 AM
So true. I was waiting to see how long before the picker comment appeared lol . That zero25 fella must be in need of a pick me up with his driver not making any as$ whoopin' headlines for a whileI wasn’t going to say it out of respect for Billy’s racing accomplishments, but it was laying right there in the open to be said. I do feel anyone has the right to race whenever/wherever they please. But 9 seconds on a regional tour I wouldn’t brag about too much for one of the all time greats. He gets back to Eldora at the Dream and wins by 9 seconds, now we are talking.

EvelB7
04-25-2019, 06:59 AM
Still impressive on Moyer's part, although he jinxed my racing career from the start. As a kid a friend and I would sit in the infield ballfield stands on Wednesday nights at Oskaloosa-start of Jr's career. One night he spun into a light pole in front of us, told my buddy 'I would quit racing' if I couldn't drive any better than him... maybe a bit quick to judge at 9 years old I guess

Big Daddy 37
04-25-2019, 11:32 AM

Moyer jr, Wallace, Phillips, Mo Bags, Hughes, Jackson jr, Culp, Rickman, etc....

Yes, I did see the competition he ran against...

chupp n bloomer fan
04-25-2019, 12:22 PM
Moyer jr, Wallace, Phillips, Mo Bags, Hughes, Jackson jr, Culp, Rickman, etc....

Yes, I did see the competition he ran against...Which one of them is national quality, comparable to Moyer? Zero

I do miss the ole Wendell Wallace in the 6M.

Comparable to getting a chubby when some craphole pays Bloomer to show up. Lucky 7 and I think it was Clearfield come to mind, yay.

dirty-white-boy
04-25-2019, 12:23 PM
Billy moyer made the jump to a stucky car? Surprised it hasn't been brought up yet? Swepted the night an won by nine secounds at west plains over the weekend... seems to be of his liking 樂樂樂樂

Still avoiding competition huh?

george w
04-25-2019, 12:53 PM
I was just kinda surprised, sure he invested alot of time into to the victory car. As far as his schedule of races from year to year atleast he's consistent anyway. It's not like there was a bigger race close to home or was there I ain't sure. I'm kinda wondering if he don't end up running the full comp cams series this year? Seems some care more bout scheduling, anyone else see him doing that?

Kromulous
04-25-2019, 01:38 PM
I'm sure Moyer would run WoO or Lucas, or wherever you Keyboard Commando's told him to race if you were paying all the Bills, and Him.

Until then Congrats on 849!

Clayton_Wetter
04-25-2019, 02:33 PM
Zero25 is having a hard time coping w reality.

No, the Cherry picking reality is being dealt with fine!!!! See it, say it!!!! :)

BTW, where do I send pest control to administer the TROLL SPRAY on you?????

https://media.tenor.com/images/e3f75c2a32bcc656473ca97b9cb6644a/tenor.png

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-25-2019, 02:47 PM
No, the Cherry picking reality is being dealt with fine!!!! See it, say it!!!! :)

BTW, where do I send pest control to administer the TROLL SPRAY on you?????

https://media.tenor.com/images/e3f75c2a32bcc656473ca97b9cb6644a/tenor.png

Speaking of trolls..... you do a good job at it!

Clayton_Wetter
04-25-2019, 02:54 PM
I just point them out. :)

Mason87
04-25-2019, 03:16 PM
The man has been there done that in dirt latemodels if he wants to pick cherries he can. Has nothing else to prove

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-25-2019, 03:26 PM
The man has been there done that in dirt latemodels if he wants to pick cherries he can. Has nothing else to prove

Hey the race is open to anybody that enters right

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-25-2019, 03:27 PM
I just point them out. :)

Start by looking in the mirror!

Clayton_Wetter
04-25-2019, 03:29 PM
Start by looking in the mirror!

That would be the last place I need to, or should look.........

Using me, too add to your troll count, shame on you sir!!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
04-26-2019, 08:11 AM
I'm sure Moyer would run WoO or Lucas, or wherever you Keyboard Commando's told him to race if you were paying all the Bills, and Him.

Until then Congrats on 849!You’re a keyboard commando too, you’re on here.

I am pretty sure under no circumstances, unless you paid a crap load of money, would Billy run a tour again. Been at it for 40 years, going to do what he wants. Possibly retire again lol.

My point was 9 seconds on that field isn’t spectacular, not that he raced there. One of the greatest ever, people bragging about 9 seconds on that field, sorry, just nothing spectacular. He has nothing left to prove, including winning a $3k race by 9 seconds as a milestone.

His career speaks for itself, and I respect his ability behind the wheel.

TBSprintFan
04-26-2019, 10:49 AM
And the kid Moyer Jr. could only manage a 6th place finish in that field. I don't know how he gets the sponsorship funding to be able to race full time, especially on the Lucas Tour.

dirty-white-boy
04-26-2019, 12:25 PM
And the kid Moyer Jr. could only manage a 6th place finish in that field. I don't know how he gets the sponsorship funding to be able to race full time, especially on the Lucas Tour.

He won the genetic lottery!!!

t3r3e3
04-27-2019, 10:22 PM
Which one of them is national quality, comparable to Moyer? Zero

I do miss the ole Wendell Wallace in the 6M.

Comparable to getting a chubby when some craphole pays Bloomer to show up. Lucky 7 and I think it was Clearfield come to mind, yay.

Dude, that field is far better than the Lucky 7/Isom shows Bloomer would get a fat envelope to run against. Bloomer showed up down in the mountains to beat Chris Combs and that’s about it.

Highwayman
04-29-2019, 07:55 AM

Yes, I did see the competition he ran against...

You nailed it. If Wallace and Phillips aren't proven national caliber drivers, nobody is. I guess some people just need to find fault because their own lives are such a disappointment. If I could essentially go test in my backyard and get paid for it, I'd do it too.

Dlmfan123
04-29-2019, 08:43 AM
And the kid Moyer Jr. could only manage a 6th place finish in that field. I don't know how he gets the sponsorship funding to be able to race full time, especially on the Lucas Tour.He represents his sponsors well.

kazual
04-29-2019, 11:44 AM
Good comment on Jr. Many lose sight it’s not just about crossing the stage but how well you promote.

stewart fan
04-29-2019, 12:36 PM
He is 62 years old or older, get over it hes doing what he wants!

JimBo
04-29-2019, 05:09 PM
The track in West Plains is only an hour and a half from the Moyer's shop and Billy won the Show Me 100 three times when the race was held there. So why would he not go there for a $3,000 to win show?

Mason87
04-29-2019, 05:47 PM
I don't understand why people are so obsessed with guys running tours or running every big show in the country. If I was driving for my own team and raced for a living you best bet I would pick some cherries

Highside Hustler25
04-29-2019, 05:57 PM
The track in West Plains is only an hour and a half from the Moyer's shop and Billy won the Show Me 100 three times when the race was held there. So why would he not go there for a $3,000 to win show?

Exactly what I was thinking when I seen the original post. He should have won by 9 seconds on that track and against that field. Billy has always been good there. Just because his name is Moyer doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to pull into any track out there.
Not sure, just guessing, Chub Frank will probably pop in to some 1000 to win shows around Pa. this year. A guy should be able to race anywhere he wants.

Clayton_Wetter
04-29-2019, 06:33 PM
Exactly what I was thinking when I seen the original post. He should have won by 9 seconds on that track and against that field. Billy has always been good there. Just because his name is Moyer doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to pull into any track out there.
Not sure, just guessing, Chub Frank will probably pop in to some 1000 to win shows around Pa. this year. A guy should be able to race anywhere he wants.

You are totally right. And an appropriate reputation shall go along with it!!!

ZERO25
04-29-2019, 07:45 PM

Only if he has gotten the 4m experts approval! :)