PDA

View Full Version : Cade Dillard Sweeps ShowTime Speedway Louisiana Late Model Series Action

Ben Shelton
04-29-2019, 01:27 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 29, 2019

Cade Dillard Sweeps ShowTime Speedway Louisiana Late Model Series Action
Set to Return to WoO Competition this Weekend

Robeline, Louisiana (04/29/19) – Cade Dillard celebrated his 28th birthday a few days early. In fact, he did so three days early with a $2,000 triumph on Friday night at ShowTime Speedway in his S&S Fishing & Rental Inc. No. 97 MB Customs/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

The victory came with the Louisiana Late Model Series and was his second of the year.

“It was a perfect night for us all the way around,” said Dillard, who is officially celebrating his 28th birthday this Monday. “Not only did we get the win, but I was able to celebrate with a lot of friends and family. Plus, it was really nice to be racing just a few miles from the house and to get to sleep in my own bed after the races. We rarely get to do that anymore.

“It was a really busy week for our team because we drove to Wisconsin to pick up our new MB Customs Race Car, and then we hightailed it back home so that we could run the event at Show Time Speedway. Hats off to my crew for their hard work this week. Also, I’d like to say a special thanks to everyone, who supports our program.”

Cade Dillard was one of 19 Super Late Model pilots registered at ShowTime Speedway (Many, Louisiana) on Friday night for the Louisiana Late Model Series season-opener. Earning the pole position for the A-Main via preliminary events, Dillard outran Morgan Bagley to pick up his second win of the season and a $2,000 payday. Bagley, Jon Mitchell, Brett Frazier, and Robbie Stuart trailed him to the checkers.

The team now turns their attention back to the World of Outlaws (WoO) Morton Buildings Series. The series sanctions a pair of $10,000-to-win events this weekend with visits to Cherokee Speedway (Gaffney, South Carolina) and Lavonia Speedway (Lavonia, Georgia).

Cade is currently 12th in the latest series standings. For more information on the weekend’s events, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

To pick up the latest shirts and diecasts from Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com/apparel.html .

Cade Dillard Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include S&S Fishing & Rental, Production Jars, Joel’s Auto Sales, Nichols Stores, KRD Pumping Services, MB Customs Racecars, Champion Oil, Cedar Ridge Aviation, Razor Edge Graphics, Bryan Cook Trucks, Kuda Kutrite, Hypercoil Springs, Fast Shafts, Day Motorsports, Wilwood Brakes, Wehrs Machine, Larry’s Performance Carburetors, Abilene Race Radiators, Jody’s Oilfield Service, Awalt Hot Oil Service and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com .