I'm not a big fan of either,but from
the way Madden did Josh was just uncalled
for.
Anybody can watch it and see that it was
intentional.
Madden needs the favor returned.
He cries if anyone touches him but it's all
good if he does it to anyone else.

I hope what goes around comes around soon.

CONGRATS to BAILES,I love it when the series big
guns get beat.

Thats my rant for today.

GOOD DAY !!!!!

Dlmfan123
05-04-2019, 12:31 PM
I wouldn’t call my self a josh fan but I’m not upset when he runs well, but I 100% agree

zooker25
05-04-2019, 01:32 PM
I totally agree! Madden always cries if anyone touches him. I'm not a big Richards fan but you never hear him complain when he gets hit. Josh might of came up on Madden a little but he definitely took him out!

WisWildManFan
05-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Video anywhere on YouTube?

dirtdobber45
05-04-2019, 03:07 PM
https://youtu.be/p7CfEq7Hso4. Looks like Richards did that to himself

MADCAPRACING22
05-04-2019, 03:10 PM
Madden will always be the king prick in racing. He proves it time and time and time and time again. Ross smoked that ass...........

dch191
05-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Looked like a racing deal to me. I don't see enough there to put blame on one guy or another personally

Highwayman
05-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Thats what I saw too, he faded high with Madden still there. Congrats to Ross Bailes, excellent drive. Granted Ross/Barry had home track advantage, but I bet it sucked being Madden and watching his old ride just drive away from him in front of the home crowd. As for Josh, he is the worst about chopping people I've ever seen, that's his whole MO, so I wasn't surprised when he drifted up in turn 2. Just ask Casey Roberts how Josh is, my bet if you ask Josh about Madden he'll say "he didn't see him".

CONGRATS TO ROSS & BWRC ON A GREAT RUN!
KEEP DO'IN IT THE WRIGHT WAY !!!

chupp n bloomer fan
05-04-2019, 04:01 PM
Thats what I saw too, he faded high with Madden still there. Congrats to Ross Bailes, excellent drive. Granted Ross/Barry had home track advantage, but I bet it sucked being Madden and watching his old ride just drive away from him in front of the home crowd. As for Josh, he is the worst about chopping people I've ever seen, that's his whole MO, so I wasn't surprised when he drifted up in turn 2. Just ask Casey Roberts how Josh is, my bet if you ask Josh about Madden he'll say "he didn't see him".

CONGRATS TO ROSS & BWRC ON A GREAT RUN!
KEEP DO'IN IT THE WRIGHT WAY !!!Then you’ve never seen Jackieeeee Boggs race.

Josh ain’t the worst, he just moved up when he shouldn’t have there. Chris could have cut him a break that early, but at that speed, more of a racing deal to me.

TerryM
05-04-2019, 04:12 PM
Or ask Chris Ferguson about Casey Roberts. I could give a hundred other examples. See how this works?

TerryM
05-04-2019, 04:18 PM
From that video, how could anyone say it was anything other than a “racing deal”?

t3r3e3
05-04-2019, 04:19 PM
If anyone should be pissed at Madden it is Overton. Madden just about wrecked him going into 1. Overton was all the way alongside him and Madden chopped him hard. Another year, another driver(s) getting the Madden Experience.

RaceEngineer
05-04-2019, 04:36 PM
Or ask Chris Ferguson about Casey Roberts. I could give a hundred other examples. See how this works?There are people who wind up in incidents all the time. And guys who rarely do. And guys who think they are wronged all the time when they are not. But sure, you can find someone upset about pretty much anyone.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Or ask Chris Ferguson about Casey Roberts. I could give a hundred other examples. See how this works?Jackieeee is in a league of his own, that’s how that works.

MEE
05-04-2019, 08:42 PM
From that video, how could anyone say it was anything other than a “racing deal”?

You must be a big Madden fan to say that.
Madden had room to go above Richards but
he chose to hook his quarter panel and stay in the
fuel till he went around.
I'd like for 100 people that's not a fan of either to watch it
and give their opinion.
If you watched it you could see he didn't try
any of that sh1t with Oneal when he got along side.

Kryptonite17
05-04-2019, 08:42 PM
May have been a racing deal but definitely one that didn’t need to happen. I could care less about either driver but Madden seems to be on the giving end of these a lot more often than the receiving end. That early in the race there’s no need to dump someone because they barely put a right rear fender in your line. Pedal it and drive back by him the next corner.

RaceEngineer
05-04-2019, 08:58 PM
The track was all dirty and trash covered above where Madden was running. He can't just swerve or stop on a dime. How many here have strapped into one of these hot rods? It was a racing deal.

Bradley
05-04-2019, 10:58 PM
I don't like either one of them at all, but basically I call it a hard racing deal. Both have some fault in what happened, Josh drifted up a little more then he should have, and Madden could have lifted to give more room but chose not to. Madden held his line though.

weatherman85
05-04-2019, 11:04 PM
I thought it was a racing deal BUT I will say that if roles are reversed Madden is motioning his car torwards Richards, flipping him off, and whining about it.

One Man Gang
05-05-2019, 12:22 AM
Not a fan of either one but looked to me like Madden dumped Josh but most likely just Madden being balls to the wall hard racing as usual but from my 30/40 vision looked like a dump to me.

TBSprintFan
05-05-2019, 12:34 AM
Not a fan of either but from the video it looks like a racing deal.

golddirt
05-05-2019, 12:44 AM
Not a fan of either myself but will give patch the whiners award, but it was just a racing deal.

Highwayman
05-05-2019, 06:38 AM
Or ask Chris Ferguson about Casey Roberts. I could give a hundred other examples. See how this works?

Casey is about as clean as they come, Josh however is known for chopping and generally just getting in the way as a driving style/strategy. No I don't like him, I freely admit that.

@ others, Its tight off turn 2 at Cherokee, so to suggest he could've just steered around him is a not realistic. That situation happens routinely at Cherokee in all divisions. As to letting off, at that point he would've risked getting drilled by the pack, so why should he risk his night to save Josh? It was tight quarters racing and whether on purpose or as the result of a character flaw, Josh moved up just enough to get clipped and took a turn in the spin cycle. As to Madden always whinning, I'd say after some of the shows I saw last year on the tour between Madden and the NASA housecar, he has cause for grievance against some. Personally my theory is its a Mark Richards school of driving issue and what he expects from his drivers as to why those guys do what they do on track in regards to others. If your in a NASA special you get raced differently than if you are in a different brand, up to a point... Madden threatens their WoO title domination and no opportunity to deny points is to be overlooked. I realize Josh isn't on WoO tour, but Daddy's car is.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-05-2019, 07:28 AM
I thought it was a racing deal BUT I will say that if roles are reversed Madden is motioning his car torwards Richards, flipping him off, and whining about it.Very spot on.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-05-2019, 07:39 AM
Casey is about as clean as they come, Josh however is known for chopping and generally just getting in the way as a driving style/strategy. No I don't like him, I freely admit that.

@ others, Its tight off turn 2 at Cherokee, so to suggest he could've just steered around him is a not realistic. That situation happens routinely at Cherokee in all divisions. As to letting off, at that point he would've risked getting drilled by the pack, so why should he risk his night to save Josh? It was tight quarters racing and whether on purpose or as the result of a character flaw, Josh moved up just enough to get clipped and took a turn in the spin cycle. As to Madden always whinning, I'd say after some of the shows I saw last year on the tour between Madden and the NASA housecar, he has cause for grievance against some. Personally my theory is its a Mark Richards school of driving issue and what he expects from his drivers as to why those guys do what they do on track in regards to others. If your in a NASA special you get raced differently than if you are in a different brand, up to a point... Madden threatens their WoO title domination and no opportunity to deny points is to be overlooked. I realize Josh isn't on WoO tour, but Daddy's car is.Polish that tin foil hat.

Longhorn doesn’t have access to the same stuff Rocket does, or Sweet Bloomquist, or BD? They do, you just choose to show the extreme bias you always have simply because Mark is at the top and a jerk. BShepp is not dirty. Richards expects what every car owner expects, you to win. Josh can absolutely be dirty, I agree. But I don’t put that on anyone but Josh. He holds the wheel. The Madden one I do agree was a racing thing. I was just implying neither gave each other a break whatsoever. But for Madden to take evasive action there for Josh getting in his line woulda been darn risky.

That car is no more special than the one Scott drives when he drives, Timmy’s car, or Earl’s. If it is in any way, good for them. Work you butt off and reap the rewards. Shouldn’t matter whether you like them or not.

WisWildManFan
05-05-2019, 07:45 AM
2 dirty drivers getting into it... no lol. Madden definitely never let off the loud pedal

zyoung25
05-05-2019, 08:08 AM
Madden seen a chance to dump rockets golden child 2.0, and straight dumped Josh. You put his buddy Clanton there, he's lifting.

00Hdmn
05-05-2019, 08:26 AM
I thought it was a racing deal BUT I will say that if roles are reversed Madden is motioning his car torwards Richards, flipping him off, and whining about it.

That is pretty much spot on! Him and Moyer whine more than anybody else but Moyer wouldn’t pull the antics like Madden does.

bullring
05-05-2019, 08:40 AM
I’d call it a racing deal
I’m just wondering when WOO will announce Bailes had doctored tires. They don’t like paying winners purse to non regulars.

Thedoctor
05-05-2019, 08:52 AM
A preventable racing deal. Richards drifted up slightly and Madden could of and would expect any else to lift for him doing the same.

Jking24
05-05-2019, 09:13 AM
Was it a racing deal sure could it off been avoided absolutely. All madden had to do was back pedal a little bit and he would of expected the same from Richards instead he chose to dump the guy when the opportunity presented itself. Just another chapter in the book of madden double standards. It's not like Richards parked in front of the guy he just barely drifted high and the guy didn't give him a inch. It's fun to watch madden completely melting down as he fails to single handedly right the capital ship. I used to really like the guy. But it's like the guy snaps anytime a rocket is near him especially if he's not running well.

grumfan
05-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Did Josh or Clint file an objection?

ZERO25
05-05-2019, 01:07 PM
I would call it a racing deal, until I see that one thing on the door panel.......44!

Barbecueboy
05-05-2019, 01:51 PM

@ others, Its tight off turn 2 at Cherokee, so to suggest he could've just steered around him is a not realistic. That situation happens routinely at Cherokee in all divisions. As to letting off, at that point he would've risked getting drilled by the pack, so why should he risk his night to save Josh? It was tight quarters racing and whether on purpose or as the result of a character flaw, Josh moved up just enough to get clipped and took a turn in the spin cycle. As to Madden always whinning, I'd say after some of the shows I saw last year on the tour between Madden and the NASA housecar, he has cause for grievance against some. Personally my theory is its a Mark Richards school of driving issue and what he expects from his drivers as to why those guys do what they do on track in regards to others. If your in a NASA special you get raced differently than if you are in a different brand, up to a point... Madden threatens their WoO title domination and no opportunity to deny points is to be overlooked. I realize Josh isn't on WoO tour, but Daddy's car is.

Terrie doesn't like Casey because certain people that don't like Terrie do.....fact.

And that's perfectly ok.

Barbecueboy
05-05-2019, 01:55 PM
Guessing in about a week after a long curvy ride down the blue ridge parkway?

Should be exciting.

jog49
05-05-2019, 05:38 PM
I'm always amazed at what some of you "think" you see! Bottom line is a number of you shouldn't be thinking at all!

RW57
05-05-2019, 05:45 PM
I don't like either one but Madden was already past Richards RR looked like Richards Quarter hooked on Madden's flap or lf wheel can't blame Madden for that again if you ain't never been in one you don't relalize how fast things are happening just look at some of the in car cameras and even that gives no idea of how fast things happen.

MEE
05-05-2019, 06:20 PM
casey is about as clean as they come, josh however is known for chopping and generally just getting in the way as a driving style/strategy. No i don't like him, i freely admit that.

@ others, its tight off turn 2 at cherokee, so to suggest he could've just steered around him is a not realistic. That situation happens routinely at cherokee in all divisions. As to letting off, at that point he would've risked getting drilled by the pack, so why should he risk his night to save josh? It was tight quarters racing and whether on purpose or as the result of a character flaw, josh moved up just enough to get clipped and took a turn in the spin cycle. As to madden always whinning, i'd say after some of the shows i saw last year on the tour between madden and the nasa housecar, he has cause for grievance against some. Personally my theory is its a mark richards school of driving issue and what he expects from his drivers as to why those guys do what they do on track in regards to others. If your in a nasa special you get raced differently than if you are in a different brand, up to a point... Madden threatens their woo title domination and no opportunity to deny points is to be overlooked. I realize josh isn't on woo tour, but daddy's car is.

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NormP
05-05-2019, 06:58 PM
They don't call him Kid Wreckit for nothing.

Couldn't happen to two nicer guys. Maybe if everyone but O'Neal wasn't afraid of Madden, he wouldn't do that stuff so often.

MEE
05-05-2019, 07:15 PM
They don't call him Kid Wreckit for nothing.

Couldn't happen to two nicer guys. Maybe if everyone but O'Neal wasn't afraid of Madden, he wouldn't do that stuff so often.

100% correct !!!!!!!

bleedblue55
05-05-2019, 08:17 PM
I'm always amazed at what some of you "think" you see! Bottom line is a number of you shouldn't be thinking at all!
Or posting

Madcat
05-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Jackie Bogggggs! That’s all I hear.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-06-2019, 03:50 AM
I'm always amazed at what some of you "think" you see! Bottom line is a number of you shouldn't be thinking at all!And half the crap you type on here, you should think about it, and re read it before you send it. And then decide to not hit send.

riddle28
05-06-2019, 06:26 AM
thats the way josh always races, not a fan of maddens either but im sure its not the first time hes thrown a quarter to him expecting him to lift

johnE
05-06-2019, 08:20 AM
Davenport wrecked himself staying outa Pursley's way. Madden did not do the same with Richards. Split second decisions made on a tight and unforgiving turns 1&2, that's what we pay to see. There's no rocking chair racing at Cherokee.

jog49
05-06-2019, 11:26 PM
And half the crap you type on here, you should think about it, and re read it before you send it. And then decide to not hit send.

Sorry! I was referencing comments by uneducated little pricks and lo and behold, you held up your hand. By your own admission, now everyone knows about you.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Sorry! I was referencing comments by uneducated little pricks and lo and behold, you held up your hand. By your own admission, now everyone knows about you.I prefer ahole, and when fellow southerners call you out for your ignorant bs, well, pretty well sums it up. Uneducated, lol, you mean like ignorant racist white trash comments. I’ll leave them up to you sweetheart. Just another hypocrite on 4m, go ahead and raise your hand.

Dirt55
05-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Madden turned him,nuff said

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Madden turned him,nuff said

Yes, he physically turned him. Did he go out of his line to do so? No, he did not. Could he have avoided the contact? Probably. Could he have done so with zero risk to himself? No. Would he have avoided a buddy in the same spot, yes.

dirtcrazy4u
05-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Bobody likes a winner.

Madcat
05-07-2019, 04:16 PM
CnB knows his stuff, if he calls a spade a spade, I see a spade.

dirtMAN007
05-07-2019, 11:50 PM
CnB knows his stuff, if he calls a spade a spade, I see a spade.

And we see a CHUMP IN BLOOMERS we call it A CHUMP IN BLOOMERS !

Josh Bayko
05-08-2019, 08:09 AM
It was mostly a racing deal. Madden could have been nicer, but he would have lost a few spots. When you’re trying to win a touring title, being nice to non regulars isn’t exactly high on the priority list.

kazual
05-08-2019, 10:41 AM
Can often be about staking out territory; i.e. how much learning on him can I get by with now and in the future? In this case maybe no one wanted to concede the high ground.

GRT62
05-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Everyone saying Madden could have lifted. Well Richards could have not slid across 3 racing lines in front of Madden also.

Barbecueboy
05-08-2019, 04:59 PM
Everyone saying Madden could have lifted. Well Richards could have not slid across 3 racing lines in front of Madden also.
I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up......

They both could have done it a little differently .

TerryM
05-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Casey is about as clean as they come ...
I wasn’t making the point he isn’t. My point was, even drivers I respect a lot — Fergy and Casey in this instance — are going to have moments in which one drives cleaner than the other. It doesn’t mean anyone did anything dirty, but you can bet some biased fan somewhere is going to label one of them as dirty.

fastford
05-10-2019, 08:24 AM
Yes, he physically turned him. Did he go out of his line to do so? No, he did not. Could he have avoided the contact? Probably. Could he have done so with zero risk to himself? No. Would he have avoided a buddy in the same spot, yes.

you are correct MSR , also this aint powder puff racing , i mean , come on guy,s , do yall want this to turn into horse racing? just look at what just happened at the derby , DLM racing is a contact sport and if you take that away , then you have a boring azz sport....JM2C..........

Jking24
05-10-2019, 10:57 AM
I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up......They both could have done it a little differently .Three lanes of racing huh. It was a restart i guess everybody forgets about that too but kinda hard to enter the corner in the middle of the race track and slide across three lanes.

Barbecueboy
05-10-2019, 01:43 PM
Its also kinda hard to not find fault in both drivers .....they both could have done things differently and this would be a non conversation.

Which it should be anyway........

And fwiw, it's not hard at all to enter the corners in the middle and slide across multiple lanes at Cherokee.

RW57
05-10-2019, 06:11 PM
I've been there if it's somebody who most times races you clean then I will cut them a break i have had drivers come over after race and tell thanks i know what you did but it it's an driver like Richards who does it over and over again to anyone and everyone your luck has ran out. In my return to racing after many many years away I had to teach a lesson to a youngster who thought the old man was gonna be a pushover body slammed me coming off two then continued across the nose only by my lifting did it keep him from going head on into back straight wall i expressed my displeasure my giving him a nice shove in 3 and drive back by after race he rolled beside me and apologized for his actions it cost me a nose rack but they learned i was not gonna take no crap. Richards act has wore thin be gets no breaks anymore oh yeah I don't like Madden none either.

NormP
05-11-2019, 12:46 AM
you are correct MSR , also this aint powder puff racing , i mean , come on guy,s , do yall want this to turn into horse racing? just look at what just happened at the derby , DLM racing is a contact sport and if you take that away , then you have a boring azz sport....JM2C..........

horse racing is never one groove, and they don't let rain stop them from racing.