https://zetapvt.com/what-is-4-post-and-7-post-testing/

RaceEngineer
05-10-2019, 06:15 PM
How much ownership do you have in Zeta?

ZERO25
05-10-2019, 07:35 PM
How much ownership do you have in Zeta?

I own it 100%, what does it matter?

Just putting some info out there for some who may have not seen it!

RaceEngineer
05-10-2019, 09:15 PM
I own it 100%, what does it matter?Just putting some info out there for some who may have not seen it!Advertising in the tech section is a no no.

Matt49
05-11-2019, 05:32 AM
It's a blog post, dude. It doesn't even say "our 4-post testing is better than..." or anything remotely close to trying to sell the service that they offer over anybody else's. It is simply explaining what the testing is all about. The name of the company is mentioned exactly twice in the entire 700+ word blog. If this is Zeta's idea of advertising, they truly suck at it. And if it is your idea of advertising, you don't know what advertising is.

Thanks for sharing, Zero25. You are obviously head of the Zeta marketing department :-)

RaceEngineer
05-11-2019, 06:11 AM
It's a blog post, dude. It doesn't even say "our 4-post testing is better than..." or anything remotely close to trying to sell the service that they offer over anybody else's. It is simply explaining what the testing is all about. The name of the company is mentioned exactly twice in the entire 700+ word blog. If this is Zeta's idea of advertising, they truly suck at it. And if it is your idea of advertising, you don't know what advertising is.Thanks for sharing, Zero25. You are obviously head of the Zeta marketing department :-)He has made 2 posts about the company in a week. The other talked about how the company helped a local racer smoke the competition with a home made junker.

grt74
05-11-2019, 08:33 AM
He has made 2 posts about the company in a week. The other talked about how the company helped a local racer smoke the competition with a home made junker.

believe it or not , you can still build a car and win, it doesn't have to say rocket or longhorn or bd, but you'll be on you own island as far as info, i believe there is still alot of speed to find in these cars, but the way we drive them today is very different (you've got to drive the chit out of them most of the time)

ZERO25
05-11-2019, 09:40 AM
He has made 2 posts about the company in a week. The other talked about how the company helped a local racer smoke the competition with a home made junker.

"fast right outa the box" and "smoked the competition" are not even close to being the same thing. Thanks for stretching the truth to make yourself feel good!

Which testing company do you work for, so I can steer other racers AWAY from it!

davis2902
05-13-2019, 03:06 PM

www.bbqguys.com

Only guys I know that can truly "smoke the competition"!

2dumb2kwit
06-16-2019, 12:17 PM
www.bbqguys.com

Only guys I know that can truly "smoke the competition"!

Are they better than BBQ pit boys.com ?

Krooser
06-16-2019, 04:20 PM
Yeah...that isn't a blog post. That's blatant promotion. If you simply have a link to your webpage ok....posting this is outta line.

Put it in a press release.

ZERO25
06-19-2019, 09:42 PM
Here's a blog for those who would like to learn a little bit about newer technology! Its just info from their website not a marketing scheme like some of yall try to indicate!

Enjoy kiddos!

https://zetapvt.com/blog-2/