PDA

View Full Version : Firestick

DarrellGoode
05-11-2019, 10:08 AM
What's the best web browser on Firestick to use for dirt on dirt ppv's? I've tried Firefox, and all it shows is a black screen. Used Amazon silk browser and for some reason youtube pops up.lol I hate to keep going old school with my laptop to tv.

huskerdirt
05-11-2019, 10:30 AM
I’ve been using the Silk browser. It’s been flawless.

dch191
05-11-2019, 12:10 PM
If you have a smart phone and WiFi, you can download an app called “TV Cast for Firestick” and cast it from your phone to the firestick. I don’t remember if you have to download the same app on the firestick or not but that’s what I used to do when I had a firestick and it worked perfectly every time

Illtsate32
05-11-2019, 12:36 PM
What's the best web browser on Firestick to use for dirt on dirt ppv's? I've tried Firefox, and all it shows is a black screen. Used Amazon silk browser and for some reason youtube pops up.lol I hate to keep going old school with my laptop to tv.

Darrell, I know what ur saying about it going default to youtube page, when it does that hit the button on ur remote that has the 3 horizontal lines on it, it's to the right of the home button, that will take you to the url search bar to type in dod Web page...if that don't work Uninstaller silk browser and reinstall it, silk browser is the better browser by far...

ZERO25
05-11-2019, 02:43 PM
Darrell, I know what ur saying about it going default to youtube page, when it does that hit the button on ur remote that has the 3 horizontal lines on it, it's to the right of the home button, that will take you to the url search bar to type in dod Web page...if that don't work Uninstaller silk browser and reinstall it, silk browser is the better browser by far...

What he said^^^^^^!

Since switching to Firestick/Silk Browser this year, I've encountered virtually no problems and only occasionally have to refresh!