05-17-2019, 03:44 PM
Well I guess there’s the announcement

cjp0354
05-17-2019, 03:53 PM
Link???? I don’t see it?

Just The Tip
05-17-2019, 04:16 PM
This one?
https://www.gottarace.com/collections/drivers-2/products/sb-babb-t-shirt?variant=28203558862934

GregA12
05-17-2019, 04:17 PM
Glad to see that. Still remember that finish at the USA Nationals where they sorta came together at the finish when Babb rallied on the high side. Seems like Babb needs a spark. Maybe this is it. .

Clayton_Wetter
05-17-2019, 04:24 PM
This one?
https://www.gottarace.com/collections/drivers-2/products/sb-babb-t-shirt?variant=28203558862934

Well I guess that appears to be the proof...

WildBill32
05-17-2019, 04:37 PM
There is going to be alot of eating crow over this. All the 4mers that were saying NO way would Babb be driving the Bloomer car as a fill in driver. Babb @ the Dream. & Bloomer & Babb @ the World as team-mates?

Clayton_Wetter
05-17-2019, 04:43 PM
I have my bib on!!!! :)

t4g2
05-17-2019, 04:52 PM
I'm betting the show me

Madcat
05-17-2019, 04:53 PM
Wow, not sure how I feel about this. Babb used to be my favorite driver but I can’t stand 0...

WildBill32
05-17-2019, 05:04 PM
Yes, the word on the street is the Show Me & the Dream. Idk for sure though... I guess time only will tell...

chupp n bloomer fan
05-17-2019, 05:27 PM
There is going to be alot of eating crow over this. All the 4mers that were saying NO way would Babb be driving the Bloomer car as a fill in driver. Babb @ the Dream. & Bloomer & Babb @ the World as team-mates?Babb is the only one anyone would say would. Scott said about 10 years ago Babb would replace him when he retired, that that’d be his pick. Might have been on Dave Despain’s show.

Highside Hustler25
05-17-2019, 05:44 PM
Gerald will do anything to sell a shirt:Dand he hit a grand slam home run with this one.

Shiny Side Up 18
05-17-2019, 06:28 PM
Aaaaaaand... it's gone. LoL

kazual
05-17-2019, 06:31 PM
Wild Bill, I like mine bbq’d.

smooth32
05-17-2019, 06:45 PM
Piercefan PM'd me 3 weeks ago and said that Babb would drive for Bloomquist for the Show Me and the Dream. He also said there may be more races. I guess he has good info after all. Lol.

HoosierDirtFan
05-17-2019, 06:48 PM
Here is the picture I just saw on Facebook.

http://i66.tinypic.com/5ma61x.jpg

Thedoctor
05-17-2019, 07:03 PM
Lol it’s gone, we probably weren’t supposed to see that , smart with the screenshot. Someone is gonna be in trouble for jumping the gun the posting it on there by the looks of how fast it disappeared.

Bloomerdirtking
05-17-2019, 07:11 PM
Hell yeah, i like it

Clayton_Wetter
05-17-2019, 07:22 PM
Piercefan PM'd me 3 weeks ago and said that Babb would drive for Bloomquist for the Show Me and the Dream. He also said there may be more races. I guess he has good info after all. Lol.

Ya hear that BBQ???? :)

t4g2
05-17-2019, 07:31 PM
Nothing new not surprised with all the same connections and ties to each other. Pretty happy about this move. I've heard this shortly after Scott got hurt.

TerryM
05-17-2019, 08:02 PM
None of the idiots are going to apologize. They wouldn’t know how.

Mason87
05-17-2019, 08:06 PM
Apologize for what?

thexfactor0210
05-17-2019, 08:07 PM
Now i am reading scott will be back for the Dream

Shiny Side Up 18
05-17-2019, 08:19 PM
Per Racing Performance Media on Facebook:

"Shannon Babb will be racing Scott Bloomquist’s #0 in next weekend’s Show Me 100 at Lucas Oil Speedway. Scott plans on making his return in the $125,000 to win DLM Dream June 6-8 at Eldora.”

chathamracefan
05-17-2019, 09:12 PM
Well there goes $30 of my money. Love me some Babb

Dlmfan123
05-17-2019, 11:11 PM
https://twitter.com/codysommer/status/1129592686636355584?s=21 I don’t understand why it matters when people find out who’s doing what

brsteg
05-18-2019, 12:15 AM
If something is official announce it. Don't have to turn every dang thing into a production.

Barbecueboy
05-18-2019, 01:06 AM
Ya hear that BBQ???? :)

So a month ago bloomer is going to be back soon on good Intel and isn't, and now the same guy that said that knows of bloomers replacement 3 weeks ago because bloomer is not going to be back soon????

Well that's confusing.

Barbecueboy
05-18-2019, 01:13 AM
Apologize for what?

Thinking terrie is really Aunt Bea sometimes?......nothing mason, the whole bloomer is going to be back soon guy somehow knew about the same time that he really wasn't and knows who his replacement because he's not coming back soon is.

And did anyone think if bloomer was going to have a replacement that it wouldn't be babb?

ImCryn2
05-18-2019, 01:21 AM
Don't have to turn every dang thing into a production.

I agree. They "forgot"! haha, I almost believe it was an oversight.

pierceFAN
05-18-2019, 02:06 AM
So a month ago bloomer is going to be back soon on good Intel and isn't, and now the same guy that said that knows of bloomers replacement 3 weeks ago because bloomer is not going to be back soon????

Well that's confusing.

why dont you give it a rest?....considering his injuries his return is "soon"....i guess with uneducated people we cant say things like "soon"...we must give exact dates and times....everything i post is FACT...always has been....some people...like you bbq...dont do well with facts...you like to take stuff and twist it to make everyone else look bad....its a pattern with you...your name says it all "boy"...when you grow up to be a man...on second thought....THAT will never happen

backspace
05-18-2019, 08:25 AM
Told you so............

Barbecueboy
05-18-2019, 08:58 AM
why dont you give it a rest?....considering his injuries his return is "soon"....i guess with uneducated people we cant say things like "soon"...we must give exact dates and times....everything i post is FACT...always has been....some people...like you bbq...dont do well with facts...you like to take stuff and twist it to make everyone else look bad....its a pattern with you...your name says it all "boy"...when you grow up to be a man...on second thought....THAT will never happen

Aunt Bea brought it up, I was merely replying.

And btw, it's ok to just say you were wrong....because you were.

Take a look at what you said about Scott's injuries when you crowed about him coming back real soon.....basically implying they weren't as serious as everyone was making them out to be and that he would be right back.

Now you're saying that he is coming back soon despite the seriousness of his injuries???......make up your dam mind and accept some responsibility for making your own self look bad.
You shouldn't let a boy get under your skin so bad bud.....everything you post is fact,lol.

ZERO25
05-18-2019, 09:12 AM

Take a look at what you said about Scott's injuries when you crowed about him coming back real soon.....basically implying they weren't as serious as everyone was making them out to be and that he would be right back.

Now you're saying that he is coming back soon despite the seriousness of his injuries???......make up your dam mind and accept some responsibility for making your own self look bad.
You shouldn't let a boy get under your skin so bad bud.....everything you post is fact,lol.

I think Ernest T would be a better fit! :)

dirt crow
05-18-2019, 09:13 AM
i have my bib on!!!! :)

lolololololololol!!!!!

ImCryn2
05-18-2019, 09:43 AM

Considering the seriousness of the injuries he is said to have sustained, I would say only 4 months out is 'real soon'. I'm more amazed with him SITTING in a wheelchair and now SITTING in a racecar. I've had a hip injury before and wasn't able to sit upright, nor was I ever advised to do so. Then again, he obviously goes against science...... doing shoulder exercises to rehab from a injured hip. One tough SOB I suppose.

No, I'm not saying he wasn't seriously injured and some of this is tongue in cheek, I am just amazed how everything turns into a show with this guy. Is it him, or is it the die hard fans that can't get enough of him that brings this out?

Illtsate32
05-18-2019, 10:08 AM
Yep Terry, WildBill, Smooth, Piercefan PM'd me also almost a month ago and said Babb would be in it for show me. All the usual suspects attacked him bet they feel like chumps now lol...

HoosierDirtFan
05-18-2019, 10:35 AM
Per dirt on dirt
Plan is to have Babb run the DREAM as well.

Shiny Side Up 18
05-18-2019, 10:39 AM
Per Babb's FB page:

"It is official. Shannon will be driving the Scott Bloomquist Racing 0 at the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Show Me 100 next weekend at Lucas Oil Speedway and tentative plans to run the 25th Annual Dirt Late Model Dream June 6-8 at Eldora Speedway."

Mason87
05-18-2019, 10:56 AM
Piercefan himself said that no-one else would drive the car but bloomer and even said the rumor of babb driving it was comical. Now he's taking credit for this inside info lol. About 5 guys can say they knew it first because I read it several times on here that babb would be driving. Guess if you throw enough mud at the wall something will stick. Thanks for bringing us all the inside info man it's great

TurboTurtle17
05-18-2019, 11:22 AM
Who wouldn't take that opertunity? Heck I personly think that will be a good team up. We shall see how it goes though. Best luck to their team up!

LateModelThunder
05-18-2019, 11:23 AM
and the 18 is already in the wrap scheme

ImCryn2
05-18-2019, 11:25 AM
and the 18 is already in the wrap scheme

and their initials are the same. At least now we know how Scott chose his replacement.

pierceFAN
05-18-2019, 12:17 PM
there are several people on this board that make it hard to share racing info...usually the same people who talk without knowing any facts...bbq is a waste...not worth my time...he still is taking jabs instead of just leaving it alone...when your wrong your wrong...boy up...be boy that you are...and mason87...seems like we can add you to the list as well...yep...i said i didnt think anyone else would drive his car...i sure said that...but...this thing called life came along...and something changed? have you ever had that happen before?? wow! its amazing how stuff changes...i had no idea that things like that can change? just think of the horror! plans changed....i am sooo very sorry mason87 that this affected you soooo much!....from now on...if i hear of anyone changing thier plans or minds....I WILL BE SURE TO GET WITH YOU FIRST! ....all of this because i tried to give some racing info...smh...is this a racing message board?

Mason87
05-18-2019, 12:30 PM
Thank you I would really appreciate that just make sure it's credible.

Zonks32x
05-18-2019, 12:53 PM
I NEVER thought I would buy a Bloomquist shirt. But, then he went and put Babb in the car and possibly with an 18 on it to boot...and doggone it, he's gonna get my $30.

I've rooted for guys that are far bigger turds on the Green Bay Packers and other sports teams than Bloomquist, so I don't even feel bad about it.

All of that aside, wish ole Bloomy a full & speedy recovery b/c DLM racing is better with him than w/out him.

t4g2
05-18-2019, 01:24 PM
Good luck to this sweet team. Can't wait to see what babb can do in this car. Hope he makes some noise early on in the new adventure.

bloomy18018
05-18-2019, 02:21 PM
Like Bloomy or not, this is a F-N Awesome opportunity for Babb. Can only be positive for both drivers

t4g2
05-18-2019, 02:43 PM
Absolutely. Big babb fan have been since the beginning an I'm pretty excited for this day

TS FAN
05-18-2019, 02:48 PM
Should be interesting to see how BABB does.

t4g2
05-18-2019, 03:01 PM
I'm sure babb been testing in that car that's why he's not raced much this year so far. Yeah some has been rain outs. Neither are new to the business so then been talking for months to figure details out. This isn't an over night deal.

pierceFAN
05-18-2019, 07:06 PM
bloomer will end up fielding a second team car...hope babb is the prefered driver

smooth32
05-18-2019, 08:38 PM
Well, this thread has died!

chupp n bloomer fan
05-18-2019, 10:40 PM
Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
None of the idiots are going to apologize. They wouldn’t know how.

No one is going to apologize when someone is full of crap. Babb is literally the only one that Scott would have chose. It’s not groundbreaking information. Now, Scott racing the ShowMe, hey, would give credit. But he’s not, like y’all get mad when you get called on your BS. Don’t pound your chests over BS, you won’t get called out.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-18-2019, 10:44 PM
Well, this thread has died!Because you and your compadre say so?

You all are just as guilty for the so called death of the thread, because it didn’t go your direction. We didn’t bow to your groundbreaking information. Like ya guys are 60 minutes or something.

smooth32
05-19-2019, 12:04 AM
I dont have any compadres. And for some reason, you act like your the "boss" of this 4m. Seems if you disagree with someone you resort to taking jabs. I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but, I give the nod to piercefan on this one. Like it or not, he called it . Not only that, Bloomer broke a bone, if hes going to race the dream, that would make his return "soon".

Barbecueboy
05-19-2019, 01:34 AM
That's not what piercefan meant at all and everyone knows it........quit trying to make excuses for being incorrect.

Idiot said Scott wasn't hurt near as bad as everyone was making him out to be, said he got it from someone in Scott's circle that he would be back soon.........not that Scott would be out long enough that someone else would actually be in his car before he was.

Piercefan speaks, makes himself look like the idiots he pms and then gets all pissy when people call him on it.......and they wonder why???

Barbecueboy
05-19-2019, 01:38 AM
I dont have any compadres. And for some reason, you act like your the "boss" of this 4m. Seems if you disagree with someone you resort to taking jabs. I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but, I give the nod to piercefan on this one. Like it or not, he called it . Not only that, Bloomer broke a bone, if hes going to race the dream, that would make his return "soon".

Everyone wrong except the platinum posse members..........laughable.

Spin it how you want bud.....your buddy let his alligator mouth overload his parakeet behind........despite what had been blithered by PNN some time ago Scott didn't return soon like reported.

His injuries were indeed severe and needed heeling time and rehabilitation.....something fanboi completely dismissed and scoffed at.

pierceFAN
05-19-2019, 05:30 AM
Hey bbq..please show me where I said his injuries were not severe? He broke his freaking leg and hip. You keep calling me out because I said he would return soon... really? Show me any post where i said anything different? As usual you cant! Just like always...you start crap and cant back it up....so...I'm asking show the proof of the lies that you keep spewing or stfu...
It's that simple...oh btw...I did say I didn't think anybody else wouldn't drive scotts car...but once again...I never said it was because his injuries weren't severe...it was just what I personally thought...so I'll be waiting....but again...you wont produce anything....you're pathetic

dirtcrazy4u
05-19-2019, 05:40 AM
Hummmm, I wonder just how freaking long the line is going to be at the tee shirt trailer ? LOL

Bobbie, freakin, Pierce better come up with something to beat this one.

Drama. The story goes on

foxfire2dirtracing
05-19-2019, 09:05 AM
“OUT OF RESPECT “
Please quit the bickering for a few days ! Katrina’s father-Harold Rouse passed away at home Saturday May 18 - at age 87.
Instead of jabbing back/forth -let’s come together on 4m as true race fans should and Keep the Rouse/Bloomquist families in our “Thought & Prayers” as it is a difficult time !

Barbecueboy
05-19-2019, 10:47 AM
Hey bbq..please show me where I said his injuries were not severe? He broke his freaking leg and hip. You keep calling me out because I said he would return soon... really? Show me any post where i said anything different? As usual you cant! Just like always...you start crap and cant back it up....so...I'm asking show the proof of the lies that you keep spewing or stfu...
It's that simple...oh btw...I did say I didn't think anybody else wouldn't drive scotts car...but once again...I never said it was because his injuries weren't severe...it was just what I personally thought...so I'll be waiting....but again...you wont produce anything....you're pathetic

Go back and re read your own nonsense when you were boasting of having the inside scoop and making light of everyone speculating how serious his injuries were.........its there, you said it, now just own it and move along......if you can.

You say a lot of things btw, just because you don't remember them doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.

pierceFAN
05-19-2019, 11:19 AM
That's what I thought phil... once again...you open your mouth and cant back it up....the original post was deleted...but since I wrote it I know what I typed and it went like this...."you bloomquist fans crack me up..I made one phone call and got the scoop...someone ran him off the road and he landed in a flower bed...hurt his plant leg and hip and cut his right eye and shoulder...he'll be back soon"....that was my post just about word for word...and you twisted my words into...scotts not hurt bad and he'll be back next week...bla bla bla...you bashed me on several posts repeatedly...I'm calling you out....cmon... be a man if you can...say you were wrong or show me where I said different? Lol....you wont and you cant...your not even man enough to own up when your wrong....its ok...everyone knows...I proved my point...and here's something else you can try to twist if you can...since my info is soooooo way off...bloomquist will field a second team car and run a 2 team operation...this year...

t4g2
05-19-2019, 11:25 AM
2 team for crown jewels only. As babb will do his own thing except crown jewels. Next year will be a different story.

slydejob18
05-19-2019, 11:57 AM
Good luck to Shannon, family, and crew on this partnership with Bloomer, Petroff, and Sommer.

t4g2, I agree. This did not happen overnight. Look forward to seeing how this will impact both teams.

Thoughts with Katrina's family today.

Go 18!!

pierceFAN
05-19-2019, 12:29 PM
Good luck to Shannon, family, and crew on this partnership with Bloomer, Petroff, and Sommer.

t4g2, I agree. This did not happen overnight. Look forward to seeing how this will impact both teams.

Thoughts with Katrina's family today.

Go 18!!

I know babb was comfortable in the bloomquist car...he was fast and smooth...good luck to both...hope they're successful

MRM
05-19-2019, 12:30 PM
The person that posted the tweet on Friday night got some serious backlash for 1) posting that information and 2) posting wrong information. We (Inside Dirt Racing) knew about these plans going back to Wednesday. We sat on it out of respect for the team so they could release it on their own time frame. It was supposed to come at any time, but did not and we continued to sit on it. When you see Cody Summer's reaction, you understand why it's best to hold information until the parties involved are ready to run with it.

I do know after talking to someone that Scott was considering driving in the Dream. But that was just wishful thinking on his part. That is where that rumor came from.

I have posted about this before. His injuries were pretty significant and his recovery time table is pretty lengthy. I'm sure the next batch of rumors will come around for the World 100 if he still isn't racing by then, which is a strong possibility. But I've learned never bet against him.

t4g2
05-19-2019, 01:00 PM
Well duh which car isn't babb fast or comfortable in? He's been doing this for years. He toyed with a bloomer cars years ago. It wasn't his an he ran it a couple times weekly show. He's tested bloomers car multiple times over the last 3 months.

spiderma4
05-19-2019, 01:22 PM
babb is great a driver, scott has a good car I think he has like one win in it since july last year so I can see why everyone is so excited. I guess I didn't know babb was running some old junky rockets so maybe this will be an upgrade.

Barbecueboy
05-19-2019, 01:32 PM
That's what I thought phil... once again...you open your mouth and cant back it up....the original post was deleted...but since I wrote it I know what I typed and it went like this...."you bloomquist fans crack me up..I made one phone call and got the scoop...someone ran him off the road and he landed in a flower bed...hurt his plant leg and hip and cut his right eye and shoulder...he'll be back soon"....that was my post just about word for word...and you twisted my words into...scotts not hurt bad and he'll be back next week...bla bla bla...you bashed me on several posts repeatedly...I'm calling you out....cmon... be a man if you can...say you were wrong or show me where I said different? Lol....you wont and you cant...your not even man enough to own up when your wrong....its ok...everyone knows...I proved my point...and here's something else you can try to twist if you can...since my info is soooooo way off...bloomquist will field a second team car and run a 2 team operation...this year...

Yeah, it went EXACTLY like that.....just like you say it did

I have no problem whatsoever admitting when I'm wrong, I'm wrong a lot........just not about you.

Thanks for that two car newsflash....I've got one I want to share with everyone so I can look " cool too", trump is running for president in 2020......you're welcome.

grt74
05-19-2019, 02:00 PM
this is truly funny reading, anyone that knows scott knows who he feels is a top competitor (and this isn't new info), babb would be a top contender in any series but he tries to race smart and what works for him, nothing wrong with that, if they do some testing it will not surprise me if he wins 1st race out, but i don't see babb running around the country all year either,

pierceFAN
05-19-2019, 02:11 PM
Yeah, it went EXACTLY like that.....just like you say it did

I have no problem whatsoever admitting when I'm wrong, I'm wrong a lot........just not about you.

Thanks for that two car newsflash....I've got one I want to share with everyone so I can look " cool too", trump is running for president in 2020......you're welcome.

You have been givin multiple trys to prove me wrong...and you cant...lol...hilarious....and your still trying to take jabs...I dont give a rat's azz if you dont like me...just dont spread lies about me...is that possible? I think it's a pretty simple and reasonable request...I'm sure you wouldn't like it much if someone went on about 10 pages and flat out spread lies about you would you? Because that's exactly what you gave done...and I'm asking you to stop

Barbecueboy
05-19-2019, 02:17 PM
You have been givin multiple trys to prove me wrong...and you cant...lol...hilarious....and your still trying to take jabs...I dont give a rat's azz if you dont like me...just dont spread lies about me...is that possible? I think it's a pretty simple and reasonable request...I'm sure you wouldn't like it much if someone went on about 10 pages and flat out spread lies about you would you? Because that's exactly what you gave done...and I'm asking you to stop

I never started.....

The proving you wrong part? Your words do that boss......all I have to do is repeat them.

Barbecueboy
05-19-2019, 02:19 PM
this is truly funny reading, anyone that knows scott knows who he feels is a top competitor (and this isn't new info), babb would be a top contender in any series but he tries to race smart and what works for him, nothing wrong with that, if they do some testing it will not surprise me if he wins 1st race out, but i don't see babb running around the country all year either,

Come on man, humor him and pretend it's new info........it will make the day go better.

WisWildManFan
05-19-2019, 02:51 PM
So is Babb running dream in zero or not?

Dlmfan123
05-19-2019, 02:58 PM
So is Babb running dream in zero or not?If Scott isn’t ready

Barbecueboy
05-19-2019, 03:14 PM
He will be back soon a couple months ago.......from a very reliable source.

t4g2
05-19-2019, 03:18 PM
If an that's big if Scott is back then babb will be in bloomer teammate car. Otherwise babb will be in the zero is my understanding of it.

TerryM
05-19-2019, 05:13 PM
Some reliable people were saying Scott might miss the rest of the year. Some were even discussing the possibility his driving career might be over. Now, just a few weeks later, he’s fielding a car at the Show Me and considering driving himself at The Dream. All things considered, I’d say that’s pretty darn quick.

Shiny Side Up 18
05-19-2019, 05:21 PM
The skull and crossbones is on Babb's schedule for the Show-me and the Dream.

t4g2
05-19-2019, 06:05 PM
Thoses 2 races as always been on his schedule all year. He usually runs Thoses races every year.

3 wide
05-19-2019, 07:07 PM
I got a question about all this what happens to the team that Shannon was racing for.

t4g2
05-19-2019, 07:21 PM
He's racing for himself has for years now. I'd think his crew goes with Babb

Barbecueboy
05-20-2019, 06:56 AM
You realize his accident was well over 2 months(almost 10 weeks) ago , correct?
And counting.

Clearly you didn't really consider ALL things, just the ones that fit neatly inside the web you were attempting to weave.

WildBill32
05-22-2019, 08:11 PM
There was a great interview with Babb last night on DoD on Late Model Live. About the whole Bloomer Babb thing. Check it out, if you have not seen it.(Good Stuff)

t4g2
05-22-2019, 08:26 PM
Any word on what chassis he is debuting this weekend? I know he's racing local to try out brand new car

buster83
05-24-2019, 07:12 AM
yelp scott made statement years ago anybody drives his car it would be BABB

Dlmfan123
05-24-2019, 08:08 AM
Any word on what chassis he is debuting this weekend? I know he's racing local to try out brand new carA new xr1.. he never said anything about changing his program

chupp n bloomer fan
05-24-2019, 08:20 AM
yelp scott made statement years ago anybody drives his car it would be BABBYou sure? I’m pretty it was breaking news, top secret. Had to make a few satellite phone calls so it was untraceable to find that out didn’t ya?(sarcasm)

You are spot on man.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-24-2019, 08:28 AM
Sure*.....

t4g2
05-24-2019, 10:30 AM
Well that's Babb he rarely says much. With him running sweet bloomquist chassis for big $ races it don't make sense to me why he wouldn't get 1 for himself to test an get used to it an learn set ups. And esp if he's eventually going to be teammates of bloomquist. Anyway will find out for sure tonight.

Dlmfan123
05-24-2019, 11:00 AM
Well that's Babb he rarely says much. With him running sweet bloomquist chassis for big $ races it don't make sense to me why he wouldn't get 1 for himself to test an get used to it an learn set ups. And esp if he's eventually going to be teammates of bloomquist. Anyway will find out for sure tonight.As of right now he’s racing a Bloomquist car 1 time.... why would he change everything for one race

foxfire2dirtracing
05-24-2019, 11:02 AM
That 1 time was for the show me only !

t4g2
05-24-2019, 11:29 AM
Yes show me now dream and more races tba later then next year is more. I know the story. I'll wait til tonight to find out myself.

foxfire2dirtracing
05-24-2019, 11:44 AM
You could be right- but don’t hold your breath for the dream! Time will tell: more specifically In 13 days on Thursday night June 6. 🏁🏁

t4g2
05-24-2019, 12:33 PM
An don't hold your breathe on Scott being back by dream. Yeah I'd love to see him back but that wont be til the world. Per babbs website he is piloting the 0 car for the dream. There's 2 teaming up will make some serious noise.

foxfire2dirtracing
05-24-2019, 12:52 PM
13 more days will tell the story. 🏁🏁

Highside Hustler25
05-24-2019, 06:30 PM
I read somewhere that Cody Summer was quoted as saying Scott would not be ready for the Dream. This was per doctors orders.

foxfire2dirtracing
05-24-2019, 07:07 PM
True- Cody did say that. But- “nuff said”-13 days & counting down

slydejob18
05-24-2019, 08:10 PM
The new piece is an xr1. No doubt tuning this one for the Summernats.

Go 18!!

gator 49
05-25-2019, 06:57 PM
Babb and Bloomer have one BIG DEEP POCKETS Man behind them_ Ed Petroff. He has sponsored a lot of top drivers for years, but I know he's sponsored Babb along time. Maybe he had a hand in the deal?

foxfire2dirtracing
05-25-2019, 08:03 PM
Gator 49: what “deal” are you referring to ?

gator 49
05-27-2019, 12:00 PM
The deal would be Babb driving for Bloomquist , since Ed is a huge sponsor for both. I don't think Ed would give someone a lot of money to let the car just set idle bye. Again that would be between them, not anyone else. Just a opinion, that's all.

foxfire2dirtracing
05-27-2019, 12:15 PM
Gotch- I thought that was what you was referring to. The only thing Shannon hasn’t drove the 0 car yet- and might not! Thursday night June 6 will be very interesting!!🏁🏁

Dlmfan123
05-27-2019, 12:31 PM
Shannon is still the guy for the dream! Scott MIGHT be back

Barbecueboy
05-27-2019, 12:40 PM
I read somewhere that Cody Summer was quoted as saying Scott would not be ready for the Dream. This was per doctors orders.

I read somewhere he would be back soon.....that was a few months ago.

foxfire2dirtracing
05-27-2019, 01:27 PM
Stay tuned: Hot laps 6:00 pm Thursday June 6, 2019 🏁🏁