PDA

View Full Version : Is Tanner English driving for Beaman still?

2thextreme
05-18-2019, 10:27 PM
I saw where Cody Mahoney was driving for him last night in KY, so was wondering if Tanner is driving for him or if that relationship was short-lived?

mskdorf
05-18-2019, 11:19 PM
Mahoney was in it again tonight at Brownstown. Don’t know about the English deal.

2thextreme
05-18-2019, 11:37 PM
I wondered if he was driving the Beaman car... Thank you, Scott! Appreciate the info.

Hoosier_Dirt
05-19-2019, 12:14 AM
Tanner is not driving for Beeman. He is driving #22 Tommy Pope car, and #58 Big Frog motorsports car. Not sure what happened on the Beeman ride,it didnt last long.

2thextreme
05-19-2019, 12:20 AM
I knew he was driving the #58 and on occasions, for Tommy Pope (I think he was in the Pope car at the WoO show at Duck River. He looked very good in it, too.) I appreciate your information. Thanks!

Rollover
05-19-2019, 11:40 AM
Tanner is not driving for Beeman. He is driving #22 Tommy Pope car, and #58 Big Frog motorsports car. Not sure what happened on the Beeman ride,it didnt last long.

dont know if its true but i heard that Tanner and Tader could not get along. regardless nobody stays in the Beeman car very long, i dont look for Mahoney to stay in it very long this time around either.

fryefan
05-20-2019, 01:01 AM
dont know if its true but i heard that Tanner and Tader could not get along. regardless nobody stays in the Beeman car very long, i dont look for Mahoney to stay in it very long this time around either.

Tanner is very easy to get along with, so if what you heard is true, then that says more about the other party than Tanner.

grt74
05-20-2019, 06:25 AM
wish he could get settled in a ride, that way some consistency can be found, don't think jumping from ride to ride is helping him, just my opinion, wish him the best, he deserves it for the work he puts in it

castone
05-20-2019, 01:25 PM
Tanner runs good in anything, but I agree with grt74 he needs to settle down to the one he likes best. Saturday night at the high banked Thunderhill he was running in top three then a flat, and still came all the way to finish 4th! in the Big Frog #58 car !