PDA

View Full Version : Where does Cody Mallory fit in the picture with Bloomquist being the "Crew Chief"?

2thextreme
05-19-2019, 12:25 AM
Where does Cody Mallory fit in the picture with Bloomquist being the "Crew Chief" next weekend? Is he to return to Bloomquist racing (TEAM ZERO) or is he going to stay on with Chris Ferguson?

dirtcrazy4u
05-19-2019, 05:45 AM
Scott still needs Cody there. He is just a wrench turner on the 0 team. Bloomie makes all the decisions on any adjustments. Maybe Cody likes it better with Ferguson ? Ever think of that ?

2thextreme
05-19-2019, 06:34 AM
Scott still needs Cody there. He is just a wrench turner on the 0 team. Bloomie makes all the decisions on any adjustments. Maybe Cody likes it better with Ferguson ? Ever think of that ?LOL! Well, that's true. He might like working with Ferguson more. Ferguson seems like a nice guy. I wasn't for sure if he is still working with Ferguson, quite honestly. I figured he has been helping Scott get his car ready for the next few weeks but maybe not? I know Scott likes to keep his fingers on the pulse of things on the ZERO car and rightfully so.

foxfire2dirtracing
05-19-2019, 08:46 AM
Don’t know if this could possibly change things but: Katrina Bloomquist father -Harold Rouse of Morristown, Tn passed away at home on Saturday May 18 at age 87. Thoughts and prayers go out !

Dlmfan123
05-19-2019, 09:17 AM
LOL! Well, that's true. He might like working with Ferguson more. Ferguson seems like a nice guy. I wasn't for sure if he is still working with Ferguson, quite honestly. I figured he has been helping Scott get his car ready for the next few weeks but maybe not? I know Scott likes to keep his fingers on the pulse of things on the ZERO car and rightfully so.He’s just been going to the race track on the weekends to help guys. And probably helping the guys that stay at the shop

MRM
05-19-2019, 12:32 PM
Where does Cody Mallory fit in the picture with Bloomquist being the "Crew Chief" next weekend? Is he to return to Bloomquist racing (TEAM ZERO) or is he going to stay on with Chris Ferguson?

I was told he was let go.

Josh Bayko
05-19-2019, 01:08 PM

That would be the best decision Bloomer has made in a while.

zyoung25
05-19-2019, 01:52 PM

I've heard the same thing. Supposedly he's living in my area.

Highside Hustler25
05-20-2019, 04:43 AM
I've heard the same thing. Supposedly he's living in my area.

Oh boy! Lucky you:rolleyes: