PDA

View Full Version : WOO can’t keep up with Lucas

Rubbinsracin1
05-31-2019, 08:49 PM
Both are on PPV tonight. One series has enough drivers to have 4 heats, 2 b mains, and drivers miss the show. The other barely had enough cars for 3 heats total. Lucas continues to roll over the WOO. How much longer can they take the beating?

kidrock
05-31-2019, 09:11 PM
I wonder how many regulars follow each tour?

JimBo
05-31-2019, 09:17 PM
Both are on PPV tonight. One series has enough drivers to have 4 heats, 2 b mains, and drivers miss the show. The other barely had enough cars for 3 heats total. Lucas continues to roll over the WOO. How much longer can they take the beating?

Come on Debbie Downer it's all good. I'd rather be cheering for Late Model racing than being a negative Nellie.

zyoung25
05-31-2019, 09:20 PM
I feel like us as a fan base should feel like we got lucky. Both series are actually get to race on the same night, in 2 different areas.

reid boys
05-31-2019, 09:28 PM
By my count Lucas has 13 and woo has 11 that follow points right now.

kipling
05-31-2019, 09:34 PM
So Lucas races at the same track for 3 nights in a row. WOO visits a new track for them for a 1 night show. I don't really see how you can bad mouth either series. What is your point? You don't like WOO?

GregA12
05-31-2019, 09:53 PM

Just trying to stir the pot huh? Weak

Dlmfan123
05-31-2019, 10:08 PM
Congrats to big sexy on the win tonight. Hope he can keep it rolling

TUTY
05-31-2019, 10:45 PM
I think oh Rubbin fell and bumped his head.

Josh Bayko
05-31-2019, 11:08 PM
The two series coexist pretty happily. Any rivalry between them just comes down to immature fans.

Bumpandrun
06-01-2019, 07:38 AM
By my count Lucas has 13 and woo has 11 that follow points right now.

I love going to watch either series. There are drivers from both series that I like watching. I would rather see it combined into one tour. With only 24 drivers chasing points, it would be better to see them race each other. Just my opinion. I wish there was a way to keep things running smoother. With all these tracks closing, or running limited schedules.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-01-2019, 07:56 AM
So Lucas races at the same track for 3 nights in a row. WOO visits a new track for them for a 1 night show. I don't really see how you can bad mouth either series. What is your point? You don't like WOO?Exactly what I was going to say. Absolutely zero comparison. But hey, it fit in his little train of thought, so roll with it.

Josh Bayko
06-01-2019, 09:12 AM
I love going to watch either series. There are drivers from both series that I like watching. I would rather see it combined into one tour. With only 24 drivers chasing points, it would be better to see them race each other. Just my opinion. I wish there was a way to keep things running smoother. With all these tracks closing, or running limited schedules.

The problem with that is it would mean less drivers get a chance to race for good money. The primary benefit to having both series is the guys in the second half of the field at each race. They aren’t touring regulars, they’re the local and regional guys who don’t often get the chance to run for 700 or better.

Waldo
06-02-2019, 06:05 PM
If both series combined you would have 14 or 15 drivers go to every race for point's. It wouldn't help anything. Since there is 2 series running 48 drivers are getting paid instead of 24. You have to get paid to keep going.

Waldo
06-02-2019, 06:23 PM
Nascar is one series that runs on Sunday. They can't get 40 cars to enter the race every week. If there were 2 nascar series that raced on Sunday under different sponsors I bet my last dollar they would get 40 cars in each series. 80 cars entered. The reason is the drivers can choose and both series would be at different tracks, and some would go to the track with less competition.

huskerdirt
06-02-2019, 07:00 PM

Shut up....

kazual
06-02-2019, 09:29 PM
The demise of WOO late models was predicted by a lot of naysayers from the start and at frequent intervals along the way, hasn’t happened yet.

Flagmanfish22
06-05-2019, 11:11 AM
Some of the tracks that WOO went to do not run Supers weekly or more than once or twice a year. Not like other places that have a strong field of weekly racers that will race with the traveling series when they come to town.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-05-2019, 11:35 AM
Some of the tracks that WOO went to do not run Supers weekly or more than once or twice a year. Not like other places that have a strong field of weekly racers that will race with the traveling series when they come to town.Whoa, no logic in here. Just the same ole BS WoO vs Lucas.

bleedblue55
06-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Some of the tracks that WOO went to do not run Supers weekly or more than once or twice a year. Not like other places that have a strong field of weekly racers that will race with the traveling series when they come to town.

Just off the top of my head I can think of 3 Lucas tracks that don't run supers weekly Golden Isles, East Bay and Pittsburgh. That's 9 of there races and except for Pittsburgh the others have no strong weekly racers that add to the quality of the program.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Lucas could not hang with WoO at the Big E.

Cardirt0
06-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Who cares if we get more racing out of it. .........