PDA

View Full Version : Lancaster Speedway

chupp n bloomer fan
06-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Bet Madden had actual tears when he jumped the start and got penalized. Then the way he ran Bailes, glad Ross used his head and didn’t let himself get in a bad situation with crybaby.

Good heat, congrats to Ben Watkins.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-01-2019, 07:55 PM
Good racing so far

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-01-2019, 07:57 PM
I think a local is going to win. There pretty tough here

chupp n bloomer fan
06-01-2019, 08:43 PM
Wouldn’t doubt it man.

Then Renegades try and crash the 8 car field feature on the FIRST LAP.

Yes I need a Midol, or ear plugs, because that announcer, wow.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-01-2019, 08:50 PM
Cannot complete a lap, I think 7 cars now, Jesus. Stocks are usually some of thee best racing.

TerryM
06-01-2019, 09:10 PM
Who is the announcer?

jlacey
06-01-2019, 09:31 PM
Is it the same announcer from a couple years ago that always says "in the house"?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Sheppards got em covered unless he pops a tire. Had 2 leaders already do it.

TerryM
06-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Any updates?

champion24
06-01-2019, 10:24 PM
B Shep ran away with win #8

chupp n bloomer fan
06-02-2019, 06:40 AM
Is it the same announcer from a couple years ago that always says "in the house"?I’m pretty sure that’s right.

jlacey
06-02-2019, 07:08 AM
We went there a few years ago for a Clash race, and between the announcer and some local woman screaming in the stands all night we decided that was our last visit for a while. Couldnt understand/hear the announcer unless hes telling us what drivers were "in the house", or a buddy of his would pass by and hed have a conversation with him thru the PA.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-02-2019, 09:14 AM
We went there a few years ago for a Clash race, and between the announcer and some local woman screaming in the stands all night we decided that was our last visit for a while. Couldnt understand/hear the announcer unless hes telling us what drivers were "in the house", or a buddy of his would pass by and hed have a conversation with him thru the PA.

Good racing and sro lastnight. Sheppard was in place to capatolise on the flat tires

zooker25
06-02-2019, 09:24 AM
I hate it when you can't hear the announcer. But man that looks like my kind a track!

Phillip Michael Knight
06-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Thank you all who came and supported us last night at Lancaster Motor Speedway, I know a lot of people was watching it live on the internet too. This was our first time ever with the World Of Outlaws Super Late Model Series and man did they pack out the stands and pits last night, next year will be even better. I hated to see one of our local hero's and stars of Lancaster Motor Speedway the Rock Hill Bad Boy Ben Watkins have bad luck. He was tearing up the highside like he always does at Lancaster, he has won in everything at Lancaster from a stock body, Crate Late Model, Limited, Blue Ridge but not a Super. He always has bad luck in that Super at Lancaster but I can tell you this now, if he would of pulled off that win then the crowd would of went completely insane for him. Lol Again thank you to everyone who came to our race last night or watched it live on the internet, we hope everyone enjoyed the show. Now it is time to rest on this Sunday because yesterday was a looooong day. Lol

adamconners
06-02-2019, 09:30 PM
I'm still wondering how they let the 2nd start go either. Madden jumped twice but didn't get penalized on the 2nd one.