PDA

View Full Version : Scott Bloomquist 2019 Dream ride. Pic.

HoosierDirtFan
06-06-2019, 12:44 PM
Scott Bloomquist 2019 Dirt Late Model DREAM ride.
Http://i63.tinypic.com/1zqfpya.jpg

MRM
06-06-2019, 02:13 PM
How about crediting the person that took it?

Josh Bayko
06-06-2019, 02:53 PM

Cole Perkins posted it on Twitter.

Mason87
06-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the post hoosier

HoosierDirtFan
06-06-2019, 05:32 PM

Pulled the picture off of Facebook that some shared! How would I know who took the original.

dirtcrazy4u
06-07-2019, 05:24 AM
Ugly. Not a favorite. Dang and he didn't get the 4m approval. Come on Scott get with it. :)

MRM
06-07-2019, 09:05 AM
Cole Perkins posted it on Twitter.

I know who took it. There are a lot of people on here and on social media that will take someone else's picture(s) and pass it along as though it's theirs.

Josh Bayko
06-07-2019, 09:12 AM
I know who took it. There are a lot of people on here and on social media that will take someone else's picture(s) and pass it along as though it's theirs.

I figured you knew, I was just adding the credit. Hoping it leads some people to following Cole.

Mason87
06-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Who cares who took it, I'm sure that's not the only picture taken of the car. It's not like it was some private photo shoot or something and if the guy is worried about it he should put his logo on the picture like a professional.

ImCryn2
06-07-2019, 10:26 AM
Who cares who took it?

If the guy is worried about it he should put his logo on the picture like a professional.

Precisely!!

Clayton_Wetter
06-07-2019, 03:10 PM
It's what the car looks like, no matter who took the pictures!!!!

Zonks32x
06-07-2019, 04:25 PM
Who cares who took it, I'm sure that's not the only picture taken of the car. It's not like it was some private photo shoot or something and if the guy is worried about it he should put his logo on the picture like a professional.

Here's how the above conversation goes in my world:

Student: "Who cares who I got the test answers from. I'm sure I'm not the only kid who got answers on the test from someone else. It's not like it's some big secret we had a test today. If you're that worried about kids cheating, you should make multiple versions of the test."

Teacher: "I did make multiple versions of the test. That's why you have every single answer wrong. You copied all the correct answers for the other version of the test on your paper. Your grade on the test is a 0 and your parents will be notified. Per school policy, if you do it again, you will immediately be removed from the class and receive an F for the semester."

Student: Boo-hoo-hoo...(insert lame stupid excuse here) for how they try to justify their actions and put the blame on someone else for their laziness.

"But it's no 'big' deal,"..."everybody's doing it,"..."why you gotta be like that bruh?"

Because some of us still give a d@mn about character and integrity!!

Mason87
06-07-2019, 05:00 PM
That's not even comparable, it's a picture he wasn't trying to get credit or pass a test on life. Some people just wanna cry bruh

zyoung25
06-07-2019, 05:03 PM

I never claim to have taken any of the pics on here. I dont see what the big deal is. 90% of the time it's done circulated on some sort of social media for 8hrs before I've even seen it.

Mason87
06-07-2019, 05:06 PM
Exactly, how would he know who took the original anyway. He was just trying to show everyone the car because I'm sure a lot of people were interested. For now on before anyone post a pic make sure you get a release from the person who took the picture and if you don't know don't post it so feelings don't get hurt.

zyoung25
06-07-2019, 05:23 PM
The way I see it. There far more race pages that do the same on social media. I post behind my real name, and if anyone has a problem with it, I'm one message away deleting it. I realize the post wasn't aimed at me, but I also feel like there 10 to 20 pages I seen myself that shared that same pic with no pic credit. It's just stupid to whine about it on here when it had been all over Facebook since Thursday afternoon.

NormP
06-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Here's how the above conversation goes in my world:

Student: "Who cares who I got the test answers from. I'm sure I'm not the only kid who got answers on the test from someone else. It's not like it's some big secret we had a test today. If you're that worried about kids cheating, you should make multiple versions of the test."

Teacher: "I did make multiple versions of the test. That's why you have every single answer wrong. You copied all the correct answers for the other version of the test on your paper. Your grade on the test is a 0 and your parents will be notified. Per school policy, if you do it again, you will immediately be removed from the class and receive an F for the semester."

Student: Boo-hoo-hoo...(insert lame stupid excuse here) for how they try to justify their actions and put the blame on someone else for their laziness.

"But it's no 'big' deal,"..."everybody's doing it,"..."why you gotta be like that bruh?"

Oh good lord....

purvis
06-07-2019, 11:18 PM
[QUOTE=Zonks32x;2268566]Here's how the above conversation goes in my world:

What an idiot! Not even a close comparison. I can't believe you took the time to type that and not realize how ridiculous it was

Mason87
06-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Yea purvis, the guy isn't very bright.