FieldFiller
06-14-2019, 08:50 PM
Somebody buy Scott a cheeseburger.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-14-2019, 08:53 PM
Sorry we were posting at same time lol

Madcat
06-14-2019, 08:59 PM
When do things like this start playing into the GOAT title. Like I preach to my kids, pay attention to the little things, the details.... they’re 3,3, and 5, not adults who do this for a living.

joeboo
06-14-2019, 09:05 PM
LMAO !!! Quick somebody start another pierce thread to deflect away from the blooper reel . Priceless !!!

Kromulous
06-14-2019, 09:09 PM
Those 15lbs he lost after the accident, is really screwing him up lately...

LOL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-14-2019, 09:12 PM
Lucas corrected. He was 5lbs light.

Light is light no matter how u look at it!

gorj
06-14-2019, 09:18 PM
He seemed to take it lightly last weekend so what else would be expected this week. LOL

Mason87
06-14-2019, 09:24 PM
Wow, not even surprising anymore. Just sit back and watch the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) show.

Josh Bayko
06-14-2019, 09:31 PM
He came back too early. It’s thrown him off his game.

champion24
06-14-2019, 09:32 PM
Unreal! Not sure he's light if he was running for points!!! Maybe, but we'll never know!! They have got to quit shooting themselves in the foot!

Mason87
06-14-2019, 09:35 PM
Has nothing to do with being off his game, it's not hard to scale a car and add weight. I'm sure he could have weighed at the track also before qualifying.

Dlmfan123
06-14-2019, 09:36 PM
And Lucas gives 1 pound per lap!! Which is why it went from 15 to 5

ZERO25
06-14-2019, 09:38 PM
Lucas corrected. He was 5lbs light.

Light is light no matter how u look at it!

It sure gives you fellas who are "light" in the loafers, something to talk about! :)

WildBill32
06-14-2019, 09:43 PM
Well he did run 2 laps in the A-Main last night. Maybe, he is just not ready to be racing again just yet.

Mason87
06-14-2019, 09:46 PM
I'm sure track conditions was the reason he parked it, looked like a Baja track.

Scott Boesel
06-14-2019, 09:49 PM
I usually don’t comment on stuff like this but seriously if your one of the best in the business how can you keep doing the same stupid s—t over and over smh

dirtfan
06-14-2019, 10:15 PM
wow, what a goat!!!!! lmao

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-14-2019, 10:56 PM
Greatest Off All Tools

obamaracing#1
06-14-2019, 10:57 PM
How can the greatest driver ever have such an ate up organization. Madness

Mams
06-15-2019, 07:12 AM
Bet the scales were not accurate!

WildBill32
06-15-2019, 07:38 AM
He has been in the A-Main the last two nights. He runs a few laps and pulls in. (He is not even racing) He has finished dead last both nights. Idk... How many times do you have to be light at the scales before you start adding a few extra lbs? Just saying....

luke81
06-15-2019, 08:32 AM
I"m a Bloomer fan myself, but...wow....I don't think the dude is all there right now.

Hoosier_Dirt
06-15-2019, 09:15 AM
The beginning of the decline? Team seems to be a mess!

WildBill32
06-15-2019, 09:15 AM
With Moyers 800-plus wins. How many times can you ever even remember Moyer being light at the scales? Hmmmm... Just maybe, Moyer is the real GOAT. I mean... he does have six World 100 Globes. Just a thought...

chupp n bloomer fan
06-15-2019, 09:42 AM
Just read it on DoD, man, wth? At least he gives you girls something to b!tch about.

Add weight man, add weight, 30-50lbs.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-15-2019, 09:47 AM
With Moyers 800-plus wins. How many times can you ever even remember Moyer being light at the scales? Hmmmm... Just maybe, Moyer is the real GOAT. I mean... he does have six World 100 Globes. Just a thought...They are equals in stats, I would look at the big races they’ve won, and that’s how you compare them. Not total wins, I can name a few with 800 wins, in that ballpark, who I wouldn’t call the greatest.

How they’ve run their program, Moyer is absolutely head and shoulders above Scott. As drivers, equals to me. Neither are saints, as far as personally or in how they have prepared cars, but as a program, Moyer is wayyy better.

ZERO25
06-15-2019, 09:52 AM
With Moyers 800-plus wins. How many times can you ever even remember Moyer being light at the scales? Hmmmm... Just maybe, Moyer is the real GOAT. I mean... he does have six World 100 Globes. Just a thought...

Fruit Pickers Anonymous is calling.......they want to know when you're signing up for class!

waaac77
06-15-2019, 10:27 AM
I don’t see how a few light scales would warrant stripping the goat title away. You can’t erase history

Barbecueboy
06-15-2019, 10:33 AM
Fruit Pickers Anonymous is calling.......they want to know when you're signing up for class!

I'll bet the fn tshirts will be cool Lookin .....

Barbecueboy
06-15-2019, 10:36 AM
He has been in the A-Main the last two nights. He runs a few laps and pulls in. (He is not even racing) He has finished dead last both nights. Idk... How many times do you have to be light at the scales before you start adding a few extra lbs? Just saying....

Kind of odd to see you giving advice on what to do after the driver and team keep doing the same effen stupid things over and over........considering , well you know.

Cardirt0
06-15-2019, 10:36 AM
Sometimes I think he does it just to pi$$ people off lol

WildBill32
06-15-2019, 10:50 AM
If you can win 6 World 100s and call him a fruit picker. I guess, the fruit was very ripe at those Globe wins... Lol... I will say this... I'm very happy when I see Bloomer show up at any track that I'm at. As well as Moyer... You just know that there will be a time when you will never be able to see them again. So enjoy them while you can. Well... Thats my 2 cents on this....

Illtsate32
06-15-2019, 12:07 PM
I'll bet the fn tshirts will be cool Lookin .....

Lol smh dude go get some help you are obsessed beyond belief, do you dream about him??? I'd bet money you do that man must enter your mind every 30 seconds of your life, your wife (or husband) has to be jealous my god lol...

joeboo
06-15-2019, 01:43 PM
ZERO25 Go ahead and call Moyer the picker, I'm sure he won't have a problem with it. But before you shake that cherry tree too hard just sit back and think that between fruit stands he was at least smart enough to read the scaling for dummies book.
You might want to put the old goat badge in the drawer for a bit. Probably not the best time for the zero hero's to pound the chests and criticize 21, 32 ,49 ,1 , or anyone for that matter.

Have a nice day :D

Clayton_Wetter
06-15-2019, 02:56 PM
If you can win 6 World 100s and call him a fruit picker. I guess, the fruit was very ripe at those Globe wins... Lol... I will say this... I'm very happy when I see Bloomer show up at any track that I'm at. As well as Moyer... You just know that there will be a time when you will never be able to see them again. So enjoy them while you can. Well... Thats my 2 cents on this....

So what has he done lately either????

Your extra two cents are really adding up, BTW!!!! :)

ZERO25
06-15-2019, 03:03 PM
ZERO25 Go ahead and call Moyer the picker, I'm sure he won't have a problem with it. But before you shake that cherry tree too hard just sit back and think that between fruit stands he was at least smart enough to read the scaling for dummies book.
You might want to put the old goat badge in the drawer for a bit. Probably not the best time for the zero hero's to pound the chests and criticize 21, 32 ,49 ,1 , or anyone for that matter.

Have a nice day :D

Joeboohoohoo......that really hurts my feelings, just because the truth hurts sometimes!

There's only 1 goat......and he aint from Arkansas!

WildBill32
06-15-2019, 03:44 PM
Everybody knows that Moyer is the real true GOAT. Bloomer has to get 200 plus more wins. To even get to his statas. And we all know that will never happen. But, with that said... Billy is never light @ the scales...Lol....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-15-2019, 03:59 PM
Joeboohoohoo......that really hurts my feelings, just because the truth hurts sometimes!

And he sure in the hell aint from tenn.

Clayton_Wetter
06-15-2019, 04:07 PM
Everybody knows that Moyer is the real true GOAT. Bloomer has to get 200 plus more wins. To even get to his statas. And we all know that will never happen. But, with that said... Billy is never light @ the scales...Lol....

You don't win 800 races when you only race against the best, and we know has done that and who has not.

GOAT = Bloomquist!!!

WildBill32
06-15-2019, 04:21 PM
GOAT= Moyer.... But, there is a new GOAT coming... And that would be Bobby Pierce. 22 years old and has over 100wins so far. The truth does hurt at times... But, I think that's Y hes gets Sooooooo many pages on the 4m. Lol.....

Mason87
06-15-2019, 04:51 PM
I would pick quality over quantity, how many of those 800 and 100 for under 5000? If say around half for bobby and quite a few for Moyer. Not calling them cherry pickers at all because I don't do that but quality wins go farther with me.

joeboo
06-15-2019, 05:13 PM

ZERO25 I stand corrected. There is only 1 goats a$$ .. " no weak dinks"

wfofan
06-15-2019, 05:17 PM
Love him or hate him...you can't fix stupid...& If you defend his stupidity that shows you can't be fixed either... The best in any sport aren't always the sharpest... He is without a doubt the best this sport has seen over the years... but is no where near the intelligent level of some when it comes to common sense...doesn't look very good on the new manager either...

Highside Hustler25
06-15-2019, 05:19 PM
Scott could really benefit having a guy like Steve Norris in his pit.

joeboo
06-15-2019, 05:28 PM
Love him or hate him...you can't fix stupid...& If you defend his stupidity that shows you can't be fixed either... The best in any sport aren't always the sharpest... He is without a doubt the best this sport has seen over the years... but is no where near the intelligent level of some when it comes to common sense...doesn't look very good on the new manager either...

Excellent post. Pretty much sums it up.

Hoodrat1
06-15-2019, 11:21 PM
One thing to consider, bshepp just won the largest paying dream ever, and there are some other driver out there on a roll right now, but here we are talking about bloomquist.. good, bad, or indifferent he does a really good job of keeping his name in peoples conversations.. I’m not a huge fan of the guy, but he has always raced against the best in the country, year in and year out, he is absolutely the best to ever race a dirt late model, and I don’t think second place is close.

ZERO25
06-16-2019, 08:25 AM
One thing to consider, bshepp just won the largest paying dream ever, and there are some other driver out there on a roll right now, but here we are talking about bloomquist.. good, bad, or indifferent he does a really good job of keeping his name in peoples conversations.. I’m not a huge fan of the guy, but he has always raced against the best in the country, year in and year out, he is absolutely the best to ever race a dirt late model, and I don’t think second place is close.

Well said.......I guess the fruit lovers like nuts too!

kidrock
06-16-2019, 08:33 AM
One thing to consider, bshepp just won the largest paying dream ever, and there are some other driver out there on a roll right now, but here we are talking about bloomquist.. good, bad, or indifferent he does a really good job of keeping his name in peoples conversations.. I’m not a huge fan of the guy, but he has always raced against the best in the country, year in and year out, he is absolutely the best to ever race a dirt late model, and I don’t think second place is close

As far as second not even being close I would have to disagree on that. In my opinion Jeff Purvis was one of the best to ever strap in a late model and had he done it as long as Bloomer we very well might be saying Jeff is the greatest to ever strap in a late model so, since he doesn't have a longevity you have to give the nod to Bloomer with Purvis being a close second. That's just my opinion.

NormP
06-16-2019, 09:28 AM
Greatest Off All Tools

What does Greatest Off All Tools" mean? Is that a way of saying there's a store with a tool sale going on, 40% off or something?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-16-2019, 09:34 AM
What does Greatest Off All Tools" mean? Is that a way of saying there's a store with a tool sale going on, 40% off or something?

50% off....

NormP
06-16-2019, 09:35 AM
Either way, he was 2 lbs. off when it counted last weekend.

Barbecueboy
06-16-2019, 10:14 AM
GOAT= Moyer.... But, there is a new GOAT coming... And that would be Bobby Pierce. 22 years old and has over 100wins so far. The truth does hurt at times... But, I think that's Y hes gets Sooooooo many pages on the 4m. Lol.....

And you don't think posts like yours above has anything to do with it?...I'm going out on a limb and say no, no you don't.

The truth is.......Bobby is real good at such a young age but isn't even sniffing the greatest of all time conversation yet........goat does stand for " greatest of ALL time doesnt it?? It's ok to want him to be that , just let him be that before you give him the title ahead of the fact.

WildBill32
06-16-2019, 10:21 AM
I think B-Shepp is the best driver out there. As of now anyways....

tsand
06-16-2019, 02:06 PM
If you gave me a choice of any driver today in the last ten laps it would be B Shep. Nobody gets up on the wheel when the money on the line then Brandon. How many races has he won that left you wondering where the hell did he come from.

dirtdobber45
06-16-2019, 05:00 PM
I would pick quality over quantity, how many of those 800 and 100 for under 5000? If say around half for bobby and quite a few for Moyer. Not calling them cherry pickers at all because I don't do that but quality wins go farther with me.Ill say it.... their cherry pickers. We all know why Scott gets the attention. Its not just that he is a winner. Its the show he puts on doing it. Booby puts on a show too. But.... until he gets off mommys teet and runs with the big boys more often he will stay in the same catagory as Moyer.

Clayton_Wetter
06-16-2019, 06:43 PM
Better Lite than never?????

Illtsate32
06-17-2019, 03:16 AM
I think B-Shepp is the best driver out there. As of now anyways....

If you gave me a choice of any driver today in the last ten laps it would be B Shep. Nobody gets up on the wheel when the money on the line then Brandon. How many races has he won that left you wondering where the hell did he come from.

Is what it is but you plug anybody into the drivers seat of that car and you would be saying the same thing about them...

President Clinton
06-17-2019, 05:47 AM
As long as y’all are talking about him,,,,,,...,,,He has accomplished what he wants with his actions! LOL. He might be the sharpest ever at free publicity which good or bad brings attention equals $$$$$$ to his program!!!!! Cody Sommers knows how to milk the $$$$ to!!!!! It is all business ( T-shirt sales)

kidrock
06-17-2019, 06:12 AM
Ill say it.... their cherry pickers. We all know why Scott gets the attention. Its not just that he is a winner. Its the show he puts on doing it. Booby puts on a show too. But.... until he gets off mommys teet and runs with the big boys more often he will stay in the same catagory as Moyer.

Not sure how you can call them cherry pickers when they have raced most of the big races against the best of the best. Yes some of the races they have run the competition was not on the same level as those big races but, they don't avoid running against the best. I know who Scott is but, who is Booby?

Barbecueboy
06-17-2019, 09:27 AM
Some aren't good enough yet to be plugged into that seat.....or they would have been.

And nobody said that about eckert when he was in it.

ALLDIRT
06-17-2019, 11:56 AM
So what has he done lately either????

Your extra two cents are really adding up, BTW!!!! :)

Well you can't cheat and get away with it , like years in the past .

NormP
06-17-2019, 01:10 PM
Is what it is but you plug anybody into the drivers seat of that car and you would be saying the same thing about them...

Don't remember anyone saying that about Rick Eckert. Nice equipment only gets you so far. It doesn't drive itself.

See CBR for comparison.....

smooth32
06-17-2019, 01:27 PM
Well you can't cheat and get away with it , like years in the past .I wonder how much cheating was actually done in the old days. There wasn't a lot of policing going on. I remember back in the 80's one of the very top drivers in this sport got caught with tires that were stamped with a different number than what the tire was. I don't remember the exact facts, that's why i didn't mention his name. But, he had tires that were not legal but were stamped to make them appear legal. That's not bending the rules, that's flat out cheating.

foxfire2dirtracing
06-17-2019, 01:51 PM
IN RESPONSE: Post #63
You are correct about the tire stamping. A few of the top level teams with special tire sponsorship received these “factory illegal tires”. In reality- the racing tire manufacturers were cheating their other customers that were buying from them. Could it still be going on today for “select teams” ?? 🏁🏁

Barbecueboy
06-17-2019, 01:59 PM
Noooooooooooo......there isn't anything shady going on with tires for anyone.

Never.......from juicing, to testing, to benchmarks, to special tires for special teams to any of that.

It is all on the up and up top to bottom.......right?

foxfire2dirtracing
06-17-2019, 02:16 PM
BBQ -
I think you & I agree that the only way to properly enforce a tire rule- is to not have one. 🏁🏁

Clayton_Wetter
06-17-2019, 02:27 PM
Well you can't cheat and get away with it , like years in the past .

Yep, thus pass on Eldora!!!! hahahahaa

dirtdobber45
06-17-2019, 03:33 PM
Not sure how you can call them cherry pickers when they have raced most of the big races against the best of the best. Yes some of the races they have run the competition was not on the same level as those big races but, they don't avoid running against the best. I know who Scott is but, who is Booby?You dont know chit from applebutter so you can just stay out of this

Clayton_Wetter
06-17-2019, 03:38 PM
You dont know chit from applebutter so you can just stay out of this

:):):):) hahahahahahaahahahaaahahahaa!!!!

dirtdobber45
06-17-2019, 03:47 PM
:):):):) hahahahahahaahahahaaahahahaa!!!!Have a nice day....

ZERO25
06-17-2019, 03:54 PM
You dont know chit from applebutter so you can just stay out of this

Lol....thanks for the laugh!

Reminded me of my dad, that was his favorite saying!

Barbecueboy
06-17-2019, 04:53 PM
I may never look at apple butter the same again.......I love going to the blue ridge parkway and finding good mountain apple butter, nothing any better.

Clayton_Wetter
06-17-2019, 05:03 PM
I may never look at apple butter the same again.......I love going to the blue ridge parkway and finding good mountain apple butter, nothing any better.

If you find any with corn in it, you better pass on it!!!! :)

foxfire2dirtracing
06-17-2019, 05:08 PM
Pork chops, mashed taters, cathead biscuits with apple butter- bout as good as it gets!

dirtdobber45
06-17-2019, 06:21 PM
I may never look at apple butter the same again.......I love going to the blue ridge parkway and finding good mountain apple butter, nothing any better.I know what your saying bud... and the Tennessee side of those mountains have some dam good stuff too. And we know the difference... lol

dirtdobber45
06-17-2019, 06:22 PM
If you find any with corn in it, you better pass on it!!!! :)Leave that for kid....

dirtdobber45
06-17-2019, 06:23 PM
Pork chops, mashed taters, cathead biscuits with apple butter- bout as good as it gets!That sounds dam good!!!!

dirtdobber45
06-17-2019, 06:25 PM
Lol....thanks for the laugh!Reminded me of my dad, that was his favorite saying!Just the truth bro. Kid couldnt find his way out of paperbag if he was standing beside it

ZERO25
06-17-2019, 06:56 PM
I know what your saying bud... and the Tennessee side of those mountains have some dam good stuff too. And we know the difference... lol

My friends bring me a jar from Apple Barn every Christmas......good stuff!