PDA

View Full Version : Tim McCreadie's last 9 wins by purse amount dating back to the 2017 Bad Boy 98.

HoosierDirtFan
06-23-2019, 10:17 PM
Thanks to Andy Savary on Twitter for this thought.

Tim McCreadie's last 9 wins by purse amount dating back to the 2017 Bad Boy 98
- $20,000
- $6,000
- $53,000
- $50,000
- $10,000
- $10,000
- $51,000
- $10,000
- $30,000
Average of $26,666per victory.

dirtcrazy4u
06-24-2019, 06:02 AM
T-mac needs to stop the O we are struggling every time he wins a race. That Rumley ride ain't no second hand me down operation. Good win for him. On a track that took a lot of rain, it had a few bumps but it seemed like everyone had it figured out.

Illtsate32
06-24-2019, 06:28 AM
I don't root or not root for Tim, but hes proven he shows up in big races. I think he's just got a humble personality but he does come off as whiny he brings up money in EVERY interview he gives.Acts like the big underdog well you been out on a touring series for how many years now, somebodys got $...

TS FAN
06-24-2019, 07:32 AM
I never figure he is going to be the winner, yet he comes up big quite often. He has proven to be a good longer race driver. Earns him so big pay days. He is hard to figure out in most races. I have no problem with his interviews. IMO he is kind of an under dog many times. When he wins it is usually a good race to watch.

Barbecueboy
06-24-2019, 09:43 AM
Everybody that races a 100k race car has money coming from somewhere , some just have more than others......it isn't just Tmac crying about the cost to race.

Jking24
06-24-2019, 10:25 AM
I'll admit last year it was getting a little played out. But i really didn't feel like he played that card after the firecracker i felt like he told it like it is but i also felt like he was extremely appreciative and thankful for his situation

Raceready
06-24-2019, 05:56 PM
What da ya expect from one whos great racing father was named BAREFOOT BOB ? ! ! ! !

Josh Bayko
06-24-2019, 06:29 PM
What da ya expect from one whos great racing father was named BAREFOOT BOB ? ! ! ! !

Bob’s equipment was never low dollar either. Sure, he wasn’t hauling to the races with a fancy hauler like the rest of his SDS contemporaries, but his cars always had the best of the best on them and then some.

bullittwrench
06-24-2019, 06:53 PM
Some guys never learn, ya don’t race the hauler. Race within ur means. I’ll tow with a little box trailer so I can bolt on new rubber every week.

Josh Bayko
06-24-2019, 07:52 PM
He towed with a dually and an open trailer for most of his run with the SDS. He didn’t even get a box trailer until near the end of his career.

dirtcrazy4u
06-24-2019, 08:19 PM
Yea barefoot Bob wasn't into flash. I agree with bayko, his equipment was capable every time he climbed behind the wheel.

CIRF
06-24-2019, 08:20 PM
"Barefoot Bob" was at the very pinnacle of BB modified racing for many season's and he appeared not to be all that concerned with hauler extravagance. I made an appoint to watch Bob McCreadie drive a BB modified every chance I got. Mostly during Florida Speedweeks at Volusia. It was evident that Bob was driving the best equipment money could buy every time I watched him race.

For Tim to point out how much resources affect racing is okay by me. He can say whatever he wants to, especially after winning a relatively high profile event.

Josh Bayko
06-24-2019, 09:24 PM
Yea barefoot Bob wasn't into flash. I agree with bayko, his equipment was capable every time he climbed behind the wheel.

He is the reason independent front ends are illegal in northeast mods. When the DIRT/Asphalt series became a thing, Bob put together and independent front end car that was so dominant that they made em illegal.

Barbecueboy
06-24-2019, 10:27 PM
The BB " device"....lol

Raceready
06-25-2019, 02:58 AM
Kind of funny that I don't recall Bob McCready having equipment equal or ever better than Billy Pauch, Brett [ The Jet] Hearn, [ Jumpin ] Jack Johnson, Frank Cozze, and others but yet he still beat them with regularity. He may have started out his season in Florida with the best he could come up with [ like everyone else does] but anyone that is in to N. Y. state modifieds knows that he got way more laps out of his parts and chassis than anyone else that ran that series. Any of the events that I've seen him win it was because he started in the back because he didn't have fresh enough stuff to qualify well so he ended up flat out driving everyone else to the front. I witnessed 2 of his wins at Ransomville [ 1 of the wins being the nationals of which he won 6 times] when I was staying at relatives on up on Dikersonvile road and we slid on over to the track for an enjoyable night of racing. The best French fries ever at any track ! ! Along with the fried balony sandwich that they had to offer. A staple there as is the famous fish sandwich at Lernerville !

RW57
06-25-2019, 08:35 AM
No he didn't have the equipment that those guys had he was just a hell of a wheel man.But he didn't have junkl either though.