PDA

View Full Version : Terbo

President Clinton
06-26-2019, 05:34 AM
Can someone explain how I can post Terbos DOD interview?!?! The kid has my respect now

mll8pt
06-26-2019, 05:37 AM
Definitely my next tshirt purchase

grt74
06-26-2019, 05:39 AM
yup, "I'm here to win" we'll be friends after the race, no hard feelings, just a lets get it done attitude

TerryM
06-26-2019, 06:08 AM
Two of my favorite drivers to watch, and what we saw last night is exactly why. Race to win!

GEAR_HEAD
06-26-2019, 06:16 AM
Finally a driver speaking out against the excessive amount of whining drivers! Hopefully Moyer Jr. and Moyer Jr. Jr. watch that video.

Chadly329
06-26-2019, 06:17 AM
Now that was an interview!

zooker25
06-26-2019, 06:44 AM
I also just gained a ton of respect for Turbo!

chathamracefan
06-26-2019, 07:53 AM
I don’t really like to see the rough driving tho it is entertaining. However if you are gonna dish it out like terbo did early in race u have to be prepared for the payback. Props to him for not whining about it.

heinen81
06-26-2019, 08:12 AM
That was a pretty awesome no BS interview. Gained a ton of respect for him. As I see it there are 2 types of drivers now days. I will keep money out of it, because at this level, whether you cry TMAC tears about budgets or not, if you do well enough to have a mic in your face, you aren't scraping by.

1. Young, fearless, smart and somewhat reckless early... but they learn, settle down and become smart drivers. They come to recognize things that happen on the track before they occur, and are ready to react. They have a solution for scenarios without having to think, before they even happen. This is where I see Tyler compared to a few years ago, and he will admit it.

2. Older, fearless, dumb as a box of rocks and always will be reckless. This is where I see Bronson, that being said... I have fun watching him. He isn't, or ever will be, the brightest bulb on the porch, and his "me push gas, me go fast, me maybe turn" approach works at times, but you can see on track that his mind has never caught up to skills. Can wheel a car.... but when put in situation where you need to be calculated, smooth and proactive, he loses positions fast or wrecks. Some guys just have more balls than brains, and he is one of them... but fun to watch!

there a place in the sport for both, in my opinion. It takes all kinds.

LM1M
06-26-2019, 08:15 AM
Wow he really ripped on Ricky Weiss! lol

Dlmfan123
06-26-2019, 08:28 AM
Wow he really ripped on Ricky Weiss! lolIt’s the truth

Kromulous
06-26-2019, 08:30 AM
Live by the slider, and die by the slider !

I understand why he didn't, ( I used to race, and was black flagged at my last race) but you gotta check up there...

Love the interview thou, that was awsome !

Go Terbo, WWE SLM Racing !!

t3r3e3
06-26-2019, 09:38 AM
And Ricky’s side of the argument would be he had raced clean and smart for 80-odd laps, had put himself in a position to win, got burned by a caution, then got his rear wheels picked up off the surface by Tyler being Tyler, costing him a chance at the Dream. Let’s not kid ourselves, Tyler is salty about getting wrecked, but he has pulled similar stunts over the past several seasons. Bronson being Bronson, you knew if Kyle made it back to Tyler that Tyler was getting stuffed. The whole rant calling out anyone complaining about lost purse money is pretty weak coming from a silver spoon. This kid ain’t Jack Hewitt.

MADCAPRACING22
06-26-2019, 09:42 AM
Definitely the most schizophrenic interview ever given. Was he mad, glad or sad? Then he takes it out on a driver not even involved. His comments made no sense to me. Entertaining though!

stewart fan
06-26-2019, 10:31 AM
He and Bronson need to tone it down the use of people for a cushion isnt real racing,too much money in these cars for that!

WildBill32
06-26-2019, 10:34 AM
The bottom line issssss.... If Terbo would not have used up Bronson early on in the race... Bronson would have not gave it back. As far as the interview go's... It appears that Terbo is not over the comments that Weiss made about him @ the Dream.

dirtyboy
06-26-2019, 10:40 AM
Sounds like Terbo crying to me

RaceEngineer
06-26-2019, 11:02 AM
Is Terbo the only guy allowed to race like he "isn't there to make friends"?

riddle28
06-26-2019, 11:51 AM
whines for 5 minutes about guys whining in interviews. i dont guess he remembers when he fenced JD at eastbay or plowed scott in the first heat of the first race this year, or had not here to make friends on his quarter last year? give me a break

Cardirt0
06-26-2019, 12:11 PM
Will What it means is the Young guns are going for it, and we get to see it, WIN, WIN,for us if you ask me

Cardirt0
06-26-2019, 12:13 PM
32 40 and 1 All go for the win means we get to see a Big Win or a Big crash lol

Tireguy17
06-26-2019, 12:44 PM
Not mad at what Bronson did but “will wipe him the fvck out for $1000 or $10,000.....”

While Bronson's contact ended worse for Erb, he had it coming by not passing Bronson clean earlier. Score is 1-1 and no need to threaten to wreck him down the road.

GEAR_HEAD
06-26-2019, 12:48 PM
whines for 5 minutes about guys whining in interviews. i dont guess he remembers when he fenced JD at eastbay or plowed scott in the first heat of the first race this year, or had not here to make friends on his quarter last year? give me a break

Here we go again, more JD nuthuggers arguing with JD himself after he stated that he was at fault in the Eastbay altercation. You people are incredible.

riddle28
06-26-2019, 01:01 PM
im not a jd fan by any means, just see how he races everybody

MADCAPRACING22
06-26-2019, 01:05 PM
Here we go again, more JD nuthuggers arguing with JD himself after he stated that he was at fault in the Eastbay altercation. You people are incredible.

Don’t get mad and leave. I’m sure you hug close to a driver’s nuts too. You are right though....JD don’t blame because he ain’t a bitch. Who’s nuts do you hug?

RaceEngineer
06-26-2019, 01:08 PM

I guess you didn't really listen to what JD said. He was being very kind blaming himself because he saw Erbs crew signals.

NormP
06-26-2019, 01:25 PM
Definitely the most schizophrenic interview ever given. Was he mad, glad or sad? Then he takes it out on a driver not even involved. His comments made no sense to me. Entertaining though!

Exactly. The kid doesn't impress me with his crying about people crying. He spent half his interview whining about a guy that wasn't even at the racetrack. I used to not think too much of Bronson but he won the race and handled the interview a hell of a lot better than Erb. And he gave the guy a taste of his own medicine. Remember Tyler, "we're not here to make friends."

TS FAN
06-26-2019, 02:29 PM
Erb is exciting to watch race. However, his language in the interview deserves a bar of soap. His whining that isn't whining is well????? impressive interview? Nope. JMO of course
I do understand his being upset, but don't say you are taking the high road and then go off on a host of drivers etc etc etc. LOL and actually never take the high road. Just like a Politician

WisWildManFan
06-26-2019, 04:26 PM
He's got one coming from bloomer

tigwelder
06-26-2019, 04:44 PM
this thread sounds like a bunch of old men from a first grade play ground. watch when something else happens then you will all be crying.

Illtsate32
06-26-2019, 05:22 PM
Ya I like Turbo, but in essence what he did was just complain about what could of happened and should of happened with him just like the guys he was complaining about, and what's up with, at the end of the day, at the end of the day, at the end of the day, dude find something else to say lol...

TerryM
06-26-2019, 05:23 PM
Tyler didn’t do anything wrong in either one of those situations.

Illtsate32
06-26-2019, 05:25 PM
Erb is exciting to watch race. However, his language in the interview deserves a bar of soap. His whining that isn't whining is well????? impressive interview? Nope. JMO of course
I do understand his being upset, but don't say you are taking the high road and then go off on a host of drivers etc etc etc. LOL and actually never take the high road. Just like a Politician

Exactly he just spent the whole interview doing exactly what he was accusing others of doing...we should of won but got crashed, then says he hates when people complain saying we should of done this or that smh, he was trying to sound philosophic but he made himself sound dumb...

RaceEngineer
06-26-2019, 05:28 PM
TerryM,

You change lanes at the last minute on corner entry, you may very well get hit.

t3r3e3
06-26-2019, 05:29 PM
Is Terbo the only guy allowed to race like he "isn't there to make friends"?

There’s hard racing, which is how it should be, and there’s using guys up. Terbo and Bronso are two of the worst on the national level for using guys up. Eventually someone returns the favor or gives you the Conley surprise in the pits. Terbo should’ve known it was coming when he doored Bronson over the cushion and into the wall.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-26-2019, 06:16 PM
Whines for five minutes about other people complaining, and then brings in someone who wasn’t even there. Jesus, and he’s not mad at Kyle, but he’s going to junk him first chance he gets, okay.

Kyle and Tyler are made for each other, two bulls in a China shop.

Tyler wants to start a score sheet, there’s a few that owe him. I know in someone’s eyes Tyler does no wrong, but calling it the same for every driver, he sure as heck does.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-26-2019, 06:19 PM
Two of my favorite drivers to watch, and what we saw last night is exactly why. Race to win!Put each other in the wall? That’s racing to win? That’s people who have zero respect for their stuff or anyone else’s. Bobby is fun to watch, them two idiots, buy them demo cars.

President Clinton
06-26-2019, 06:32 PM
The biggest problem with racing and fans is they don’t want follow the leader and they don’t want hard racing because it’s rough, they don’t want politically correct boring interviews and they don’t want raw cuss filed ranting interviews? What I the world do they want?????

Tireguy17
06-26-2019, 07:06 PM
The problem I think some of us have is that terbo talked like someone that was stuffed in the wall and didn’t have 1 coming. Then when Branson returned the favor, Terbo says he will fvck Bronson up for $1,000 or $10,000.

This thread has nothing to do with the on track racing and incident, it’s Terbo’s soapbox comments. If he wanted to put a bullseye on his back consider job done. He’s got no business telling his fellow racers how to handle losing a race and what they should and shouldn’t say. He hasn’t earned that position.

ZERO25
06-27-2019, 08:59 AM
Sounds like Terbo crying to me

Bingo......he reaped what he sowed! Now, he's vowing payback!

My words of advice for him......don't dish it out, if you cant take it!

jeffreymo
06-27-2019, 09:20 AM
He and Bronson need to tone it down the use of people for a cushion isnt real racing,too much money in these cars for that!

If you guys truly feel this way, you might want to consider changing your usernames. Just sayin'...

Kromulous
06-27-2019, 11:25 AM
My favorite Terbo line "If grasshoppers had machine guns, the birds wouldnt eat em" LOL.

Please dont tone it down, last thing we need is more candy-behind pretty boys thanking everyone for the $$ to race.

Live it, own it.

TS FAN
06-27-2019, 02:44 PM
If you guys truly feel this way, you might want to consider changing your usernames. Just sayin'...

Oh get over it. Just saying. You want to discuss the subject or inject a guy who has nothing to do with the SUBJECT. Who my user name is, is none of your business. JUST SAYING

jeffreymo
06-27-2019, 02:53 PM
Just an observation, big man. I guess you could change it to hypocrite instead. Or PowerHypocrite...

TS FAN
06-27-2019, 03:15 PM
LOL, another cheap shot. Find something else to whine about. Good grief. You want to comment on the thread or just take shots at people and call names. JUST SAYING

Clayton_Wetter
06-27-2019, 03:37 PM
Two of my favorite drivers to watch, and what we saw last night is exactly why. Race to win!

Too funny!
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ63K_ml9ZWLWhxu6FVsVUquuEx1w4N1 030JAZoT1rRm3SBz-gD

ZERO25
06-27-2019, 04:14 PM
The big question is.......when will Terbos new FN tshirts be available!

Ill be sure to get one.....to use for backup tp!

President Clinton
06-27-2019, 06:23 PM
I am thinking TERBO Makin Racin GREAT AGAIN will be the shirt

stewart fan
06-27-2019, 06:48 PM
Jeffreymo that username is from many years ago was a fan of his from his nascar days,the guys that race for a living arent going to like fetting run over by those two and probably wont tolerste for long either

jeffreymo
06-27-2019, 07:12 PM
Jeffreymo that username is from many years ago was a fan of his from his nascar days,the guys that race for a living arent going to like fetting run over by those two and probably wont tolerste for long either

Fair enough. Just struck me as funny is all, wasn't anything more than that

TerryM
06-27-2019, 07:29 PM
I am thinking TERBO Makin Racin GREAT AGAIN will be the shirt
I’d buy one lol.

#FALSuperman
06-28-2019, 10:51 PM
Looks like we can add Richards to the ever growing list of the "Terbo fan club" after tonight. :D

chupp n bloomer fan
06-28-2019, 11:45 PM
Pres Clinton

Good, clean racing. I could care less if you swear. But to be shocked when you run someone over and they return the favor, not so much.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-29-2019, 05:42 AM
Looks like we can add Richards to the ever growing list of the "Terbo fan club" after tonight. :DI understand him being mad, but as much as I don’t like Erb, that was just a chain of events. Richards checking up for Devin, Erb got a run, Richards got too high in 3&4, and Erb tail whipped him. It is Tazewell, that’s something that does happen there. Richards feels as though he owes him one, so be it. I wouldn’t look at it that way. If it was Josh’s LF that was flat, ok. Not as though he’s perfect.

Only thing I’d take away is they all should cut Terbo zero slack. He wants to be a taker all the time, it’ll be time to take some money shots sooner than later. And then he won’t complain about complainers for five minutes, and be all “cute”.

kidrock
06-29-2019, 05:43 AM
Pres Clinton

Good, clean racing. I could care less if you swear. But to be shocked when you run someone over and they return the favor, not so much.

Exactly, I have always said if you run someone dirty and when they return the favor just shut up already and move onto the next race.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-29-2019, 05:52 AM
Exactly, I have always said if you run someone dirty and when they return the favor just shut up already and move onto the next race.Yep. Or, or, you make a five minute video complaining about complaining. Wtf ever dude.

kidrock
06-29-2019, 06:12 AM
Yep. Or, or, you make a five minute video complaining about complaining. Wtf ever dude.

Yeah, The whole time I was thinking your doing exactly what your complaining about others doing. I would have gained more respect for him if he would have said I had it coming.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-29-2019, 08:40 AM
Yeah, The whole time I was thinking your doing exactly what your complaining about others doing. I would have gained more respect for him if he would have said I had it coming.Yes sir.....

ZERO25
06-29-2019, 08:45 AM
I would be curious to what Randall thinks. He knows you cant spend too much time repairing cars instead of making them faster. He's not used to repairing all these crashed cars!

Mams
06-29-2019, 08:59 AM
I would be curious to what Randall thinks. He knows you cant spend too much time repairing cars instead of making them faster. He's not used to repairing all these crashed cars!

They hired him!

Barbecueboy
06-29-2019, 10:37 AM
My favorite Terbo line "If grasshoppers had machine guns, the birds wouldnt eat em" LOL.

Please dont tone it down, last thing we need is more candy-behind pretty boys thanking everyone for the $$ to race.

Live it, own it.

Outstanding post.

Drop Shock
06-29-2019, 11:16 AM
He put Josh in the wall for about the 13th time this year last night, every time terbo catches Josh he’s gotta lean on him or drive over his nose. Kids definitely got a chip on his shoulder

MEE
06-29-2019, 11:33 AM
Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
Looks like we can add Richards to the ever growing list of the "Terbo fan club" after tonight.
I understand him being mad, but as much as I don’t like Erb, that was just a chain of events. Richards checking up for Devin, Erb got a run, Richards got too high in 3&4, and Erb tail whipped him. It is Tazewell, that’s something that does happen there. Richards feels as though he owes him one, so be it. I wouldn’t look at it that way. If it was Josh’s LF that was flat, ok. Not as though he’s perfect.

Only thing I’d take away is they all should cut Terbo zero slack. He wants to be a taker all the time, it’ll be time to take some money shots sooner than later. And then he won’t complain about complainers for five minutes, and be all “cute”.

I dont no if you were at Taze last night.

I was and it was not just a 1 time deal with Richards ..
I saw him put him in wall 2 times in turn 4 and tried it coming off of turn 2.
I'm no fan of either and it does make for a good show,but I think Turbo is in for a rude
awakening very soon.

I dont no any people at Best but I dont think that they are use to all the repairs
that they've had lately.
I think he could be in danger of loosing his ride if he does not calm down a little.

Congrats to buckingham last night. Was great to see his first time win in Lucas.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-29-2019, 12:41 PM
Nah. One of these days I’ll get there. With my work and taking a vacation next month, I gotta watch what I do. Plus a couple other little weekend deals where I have to miss Friday’s.

I didn’t know that man. Then yes, he has some coming his way. Especially with his attitude, they’ll start coming his way. But hey, he won’t complain lmao.

ZERO25
06-29-2019, 02:49 PM
They hired him!

And DB hired a quarter panel killer, one time too!

stewart fan
06-29-2019, 03:20 PM
Typical millenial driver no respect

Dlmfan123
06-29-2019, 03:48 PM
Typical millenial driver no respectWell terbo is not a millennial...

Mason87
06-29-2019, 05:31 PM
Typical silver spoon driver

RW57
06-29-2019, 06:31 PM
Agree with the typical silver spoon driver most have never had to do a dam thing to get where they are Nascar has Joey Logano as there silver spoon driver no respect for anyone tear it up Daddy and Mommy pay to have it fixed. So yes he is a silver spoon millinuem.Rant over.

stewart fan
06-29-2019, 06:47 PM
Id say he is a millenial dimfan 123

Barbecueboy
06-29-2019, 06:48 PM
Young drivers being aggressive isn't exactly something new......I like that Tyler thinks he can dish it to win.
Question is can he take it , with no rants, drama or fan frenzy about it when it's done to him?

That chapter isn't written yet. I want to see that interview though when it's is.

Josh Bayko
06-29-2019, 07:17 PM
Id say he is a millenial dimfan 123

He isn’t, though. He’s a part of generation z.

Zonks32x
06-29-2019, 07:41 PM
Well terbo is not a millennial...

You are correct.
Technically...a "millenial" was anyone born 1986-1996.

Young Tyler was born on January 1st, 1997.😂

Cut that one almost as close as his opponents in turns two and four.

stewart fan
06-29-2019, 07:48 PM
One day from being a millenial.

#FALSuperman
07-01-2019, 01:09 PM
Ok, so he's a part of generation la"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"y.
What can you do for me? What do you have to offer me?
How can you help me? Me, me, me very lazy. :D

Raceready
07-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Ok, so he's a part of generation la"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"y. What can you do for me? What do you have to offer me? How can you help me? Me, me, me very lazy. :D You are correct. I know of several now that graduated from college that they attended only because high school drummed it into their head that they cant get a job without college. Guess what ? Many of them are sitting at their parents home at 26,28, 0r 30 years old still waiting on that perfect job. In the mean time they could have gotten say, an oilfield job at 21 and pulled down some big money along with having a retirement fund started. And NOT have to worry about paying back student loans.

Mason87
07-01-2019, 02:09 PM
Your right about that Raceready I know several people from hoghschool with 4 year degrees and still live at home and I know some with 2 year associate degrees making killer money in skilled la or jobs.

Dlmfan123
07-01-2019, 03:28 PM
I was with a few people I graduated with the other day, 2 of 4 of them are working 10 dollar an hour sales jobs with a. 4 year degree

Cardirt0
07-01-2019, 03:33 PM
Heres what is FUNNY they say there friends and then crash each other in to the wall. Most of my friends would punch me in the nose if i did that to them.

Cardirt0
07-01-2019, 03:36 PM
I was with a few people I graduated with the other day, 2 of 4 of them are working 10 dollar an hour sales jobs with a. 4 year degree

Whats real funny spend 50 to 60 grand going to school to get a job that pays 3 or 4 grand more a year then if you just got a job out of High school. the the 4000 more you make is 3000 short of what you got to pay back a year.. LOL

billetbirdcage
07-01-2019, 03:45 PM
While Tyler may be many things, lazy isn't one of them. At least when it comes to race cars, working on them, driving by himself to the track 8 hours away after working on it from racing the night before without much help. (pre best ride)

ImCryn2
07-01-2019, 03:58 PM
And DB hired a quarter panel killer, one time too!

and we heard from them that they wanted him back for another year, then the 4m elite tried to twist it around to fit their narrative.

PH88N92
07-03-2019, 07:56 AM
I would be curious to what Randall thinks. He knows you cant spend too much time repairing cars instead of making them faster. He's not used to repairing all these crashed cars! Y'all act like Terbo just show's up with his helmet to race. Well that is not the case. If he tears something up on that car you can bet he's under it fixing it. He's not sitting on a tire watching Randall or anybody else do the work..

ZERO25
07-03-2019, 04:04 PM
Y'all act like Terbo just show's up with his helmet to race. Well that is not the case. If he tears something up on that car you can bet he's under it fixing it. He's not sitting on a tire watching Randall or anybody else do the work..

Youre missing the point.

As sharp as Randall is, he should be focusing on faster setups, not repairs!

Barbecueboy
07-03-2019, 04:25 PM
and we heard from them that they wanted him back for another year, then the 4m elite tried to twist it around to fit their narrative.

Actually one of the guys you're referring to agreed that they made an offer for him to come back another year......they just didn't make an offer to all the rest.

If your going to talk about someone having a narrative you probably shouldn't lace the conversation with your own.