PDA

View Full Version : how about all the vanishing....

TurboTurtle17
07-01-2019, 11:23 PM
Abducted children that go missing all over the planet and sold into child sex slavery FOR THE RUTHLESS ruling elite class and all their pawns friends and buddies for all their pedophilia desires how is this for some real shcit? Of course, though I'm working with extremely low non universal intellectual intelligence HERE so I already know what to expect out of you, all you fake fools flakes right off the block of ''MYTHLigion'S'' so it is expected that you fools will blow this off as well as if it's NOT TRUE just like any my OTHER FACTUAL statement THREADS I have posted..........''No one has told you about the world leaders in bohemian grove how they sacrifice children in robes ''......

TurboTurtle17
07-02-2019, 08:31 AM
hmm 13 views not one reply... go figure dealing with bunch fake assz heads fuxck heads what a fuxcking shame all you KNUCKLE dragging homo sapiens with no legitimate HUMAN consciousness to bare naked reality mindless zombies.

Barbecueboy
07-02-2019, 10:29 AM
Crack Nate...............it's whack.

TurboTurtle17
07-02-2019, 02:09 PM
Na fools I'm Radical Nathaniel who I am I am HUMAN unlike you homo erectus fake fuxcks. You to weak to soft to actually stand as one cause thier is to fuxcking much separate divide and conquer. Me and my 13 fuxck head followers / decipeles is a PERFECT example.... Realeist of the real AGAINST bunch FAKE fuxck heads produced by religion...... Bunch knuckle dragging fools.... Drag drag drag them knuckles beat ur own head off the wall..... "God" love you all...... Haha

TurboTurtle17
07-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Wait isn't any one gonna fhxcking do shyt I already done know this. Going to except that big red white blue beastly coxck right up ya ignorant homo sapien assez...... ;)..... Don't HATE AFFILIATE..... THERA ALREADY ENOUGH HATE IN THIS FUXCKING WORLD U FAKEY ASSZ FLAKES RIGHT OFF THE BLOCK OF SOCIETY and Mythligion...

Clayton_Wetter
07-02-2019, 07:11 PM
You need a torpedo enema dude!!!! :)

ALLDIRT
07-02-2019, 09:33 PM
Wait isn't any one gonna fhxcking do shyt I already done know this. Going to except that big red white blue beastly coxck right up ya ignorant homo sapien assez...... ;)..... Don't HATE AFFILIATE..... THERA ALREADY ENOUGH HATE IN THIS FUXCKING WORLD U FAKEY ASSZ FLAKES RIGHT OFF THE BLOCK OF SOCIETY and Mythligion...

WOW , Nate your out there dog . I don't where your sittin , what your smokin , but
man . What ever your doin your beatin it . If you notice . I misspelled a few words for ya .