PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Oil Speedway Newbie

Tireguy17
07-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Our MN camping group is hitting 1 new event and track a year. Last year we did the Silver Dollar Nationals, and this year we did the Dream. We have decided to do the Show Me @ LOS next year.

Any info on best place to sit (prefer to not eat dirt), camping situation, etc I would appreciate it.

Thanks

intel8
07-04-2019, 12:10 PM
There's not a bad seat in the house, large grandstand, minimal dust, grassy area near the pit shack is were we camp or you can go in the gate and camp near their lake which is stocked for fishing. Camping was $10 a night. Great place.

Patansplant
07-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Our MN camping group is hitting 1 new event and track a year. Last year we did the Silver Dollar Nationals, and this year we did the Dream. We have decided to do the Show Me @ LOS next year.Any info on best place to sit (prefer to not eat dirt), camping situation, etc I would appreciate it.ThanksHighway 54 RV Park is a short walk to the track. There are state parks close by with easy access to the track. Maybe 15 or 20 minute drive.

smooth32
07-06-2019, 11:44 PM
This track is on my race track bucket list.

JimBo
07-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Great camping with a nice shower house in the camp area with plenty of hot water. We camp in the grassy area by the pit gate or by the lake. Paved pits and good pit side seating. All of the best at this place.

DLC
07-08-2019, 04:02 PM
This track is on my race track bucket list.

It is the first preferred on my bucket list too 32.
hour drive each way for me but I will gladly drive
it if I ever get the opportunity.

jeffreymo
07-08-2019, 04:32 PM
It is the first preferred on my bucket list too 32.
hour drive each way for me but I will gladly drive
it if I ever get the opportunity.

An hours drive from eastern KY? How fast are you driving?