PDA

View Full Version : Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Tops Tuesday Night Steel Head Action at SMS

Ben Shelton
07-18-2019, 08:49 AM
For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
July 18, 2019

Cory Hedgec ock Tops Tuesday Night Steel Head Action at SMS
Preps for Busy Stretch

Loudon, Tennessee (07/18/19) – Cory Hedgec ock overcame adversity early in the night on Tuesday evening at Smoky Mountain Speedway to park his Cushman No. 23 K&P Used Cars/ Hidden View Lake/ XR1 Rocket Chassis/ Eagle Racing Engine Steel Head Late Model in Victory Lane.

The trip to Victory Lane was his 12th of the 2019 season.

“By the time the night was over we had accomplished our goal of winning the feature, but man it definitely took far more hustle and work than we had planned. A car spun in front of me in hot laps and left me with nowhere to go, and I smashed into him,” Hedgec ock recounted. “My car had a ton of damage, but my crew along with Jesse Lowe and Ross White all busted their tails and got it back together in time for qualifying. From there we swept the rest of the night.

“I definitely want to thank everyone who pitched in to help get us back on track so fast. It was a challenge, but we got the job done.”

Cory Hedgec ock invaded Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tennessee) on Tuesday night for the fourth round of the Steel Head Shootout Series.

He started his outing by sustaining considerable damage to his No. 23 after being collected in a hot lap incident. With the help of his crew and a few other racers, Cory was able to make repairs in time for qualifying and went on to record the fastest lap in a field of 21 entries.

Via his qualifying effort, he started on the pole for the feature event. Jumping out to an early race lead in the feature, Hedgec ock ultimately soared to his 12th win of the season, which came over Kyle Courtney, Chase King, Jordan Rodabaugh, and Ryan King. He pocketed a $1,200 payday.

For a full event rundown, please visit www.SmokyMountainSpeedway.com .

The team will be idle this weekend before returning to competition next weekend, July 25-27. Thursday and Friday has Hedgec ock Motorsports scheduled to enter a pair of Schaeffer’s Oil Southern Nationals races at Crossville Speedway (Crossville, Tennessee) and 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tennessee).

On Saturday, July 26 the team will wrap up a three-day run with a $2,500-to-win Topless Outlaw Series event at North Georgia Speedway (Chatsworth, Georgia).

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Cushman, Rocket Chassis, Five Star Hyundai, Eagle Racing Engines, K&P Used Cars, Hidden View Lake, Budget Transmissions, VP Racing Fuels, VooDoo Technology, Timeless Memories Photography, Hoosier Racing Tires, CFYA, Wells Racing Photography, Strange Oval Racing, High Velocity Heads, Wilds Race Products, Crowder Small Engines, Jesel Valve Train Innovation, Stealth Racing Carburetors, QuickCar, Bicknell Racing Products, MSD Ignition, CV Products, CP Pistons, Boydbilt, Ohlins Shocks, Winters Performance, Integra Shocks & Springs, Brucebilt Performance, Wiles Driveshafts, Simpson Race Products, Martel Signs and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Cory Hedgec ock, please visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/Cory-Hedge (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-Motorsports-166540363452544 and https://twitter.com/Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)23 .