PDA

View Full Version : Cade Dillard Claims Trio of Top-10 Finishes with WoOLMS

Ben Shelton
07-18-2019, 11:32 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 18, 2019

Cade Dillard Claims Trio of Top-10 Finishes with WoOLMS
30th Annual Prairie Dirt Classic Up Next

Robeline, Louisiana (07/18/19) – As the season progresses into its second half, Louisiana’s Cade Dillard is starting to hit his stride in his S&S Fishing & Rental Inc. No. 97 MB Customs/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

Last week he raced to a trio of Top-10 runs with the World of Outlaws (WoO) Morton Buildings Late Model Series. Included in his performances were a pair of Top-5 finishes, which marked his best series finishes to date.

“This national tour grind with the World of Outlaws is tough, and I’ll admit we struggled a little more than I thought we would starting out. However, we’ve made some major gains with the car, and I’m getting more comfortable every time that we hit the track,” Dillard noted.

“I want to thank my family, my team, my sponsors, and all of my fans for all of their support. I couldn’t do this without each-and-every one of them. Our team is going to enjoy an off weekend at home this week before hitting the road to Fairbury next week.”

On Tuesday night Cade Dillard resumed action with the World of Outlaws (WoO) Morton Buildings Late Model Series as the tour thundered into ABC Raceway (Ashland, Wisconsin) for the Red’s Auto Badgerland 50. Finishing second in his heat race behind Brandon Sheppard, Dillard earned the fifth-starting position for the $10,000-to-win A-Main. Holding his spot throughout the 50 lapper, Cade scored a fifth-place finish behind Sheppard, Shane Clanton, Ricky Weiss, and Jimmy Mars.

On Friday night at River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, North Dakota), Cade recorded a third-place finish in his heat race, which positioned him seventh on the starting grid for the feature. Falling short of a Top-10 finish, Dillard was only able to manage a 17th-place run.

The following night at Ogilvie Raceway (Ogilvie, Minnesota), Dillard locked his spot into the $10,000-to-win A-Main with a third-place finish in his heat race. Starting the feature in the eighth position, Cade raced in the Top 10 throughout the 50 lapper before crossing the finish line in the ninth position.

Wrapping up the four-day swing with the World of Outlaws, Cade stopped at Red Cedar Speedway (Menomonie, Wisconsin) on Sunday evening. Following a second-place finish in his heat behind Brandon Sheppard, Dillard advanced one position in the 50-lap feature to record a fifth-place finish behind Chase Junghans, Shane Clanton, Ricky Weiss, and Brandon Sheppard.

Cade is currently eighth in the latest World of Outlaws point standings and is second in the Rookie of the Year battle. For complete results and the latest standings, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Cade Dillard Racing will not be in action this weekend. Their schedule comes back to life on July 26-27 with a trip to Fairbury Speedway (Fairbury, Illinois) for the 30th annual Prairie Dirt Classic. The WoO-sanctioned program boasts a $30,000 winner’s check.

For more information, please visit www.FairburySpeedway.com .

To pick up the brand-new shirts and diecasts from Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com/apparel.html .

Cade Dillard Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include S&S Fishing & Rental, Production Jars, Joel’s Auto Sales, Nichols Stores, KRD Pumping Services, MB Customs Racecars, Champion Oil, Cedar Ridge Aviation, Razor Edge Graphics, Bryan Cook Trucks, Kuda Kutrite, Hypercoil Springs, Fast Shafts, Day Motorsports, Wilwood Brakes, Wehrs Machine, Larry’s Performance Carburetors, Abilene Race Radiators, Jody’s Oilfield Service, Awalt Hot Oil Service and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com .