PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Hightower Conquers Chatham Super Late Model Action

Ben Shelton
07-23-2019, 12:33 PM
For Immediate Release
July 23, 2019

Brandon Hightower Conquers Chatham Winged Modified Action
Louisiana Late Model Action at Chatham Up Next

Natchitoches, Louisiana (07/23/19) – Mechanical issues and even significant, late-race damage couldn’t keep Brandon Hightower from racing to his first Winged Modified win of the 2019 season on Saturday night.

The Louisiana racer drove his Advanced Specialized Carriers LLC No. B52 FV Recycling/ Cane River Brewing Winged Modified to the feature win at Chatham Speedway. It was his second overall victory of 2019.

“Honestly, I can’t believe we were able to get the win. We battled a magneto problem all night, which left me with no drive off the corner. Then at one point we got hit by the second-place car, which bent the front radius rods, panhard bar and ruined the wing,” Hightower revealed. “Even with all of that damage somehow we were able to drive away from the field to get the win. God sure gave me a blessing to pick up another win in the same car that I won my first race with years ago.

“I want to say a very special thanks to my dad. This car is his puppy, and it means the world to me to get to drive it.”

Saturday night found Brandon Hightower in action Chatham Speedway (Chatham, Louisiana), where he returned to the driver’s seat of his FV Recycling No. B52 Winged Modified entry. Gaining one spot in his heat race, Hightower scored a runner-up finish, which locked him into the fourth-starting spot for the A-Main.

Battling magneto issues, Brandon still found a way to take control of the lead near the halfway point and withstood damage late to capture his second win of the season. Brother Fowlkes, Caleb Dillard, Levi Small, and Terry Driggers followed him across the finish line.

The team will be idle this weekend before returning to action on Saturday, August 3 at Chatham Speedway in a $2,000-to-win, Louisiana Late Model Dirt Series event.

Brandon Hightower would like to thank all of his sponsors including Cane River Trucking, Timmons Truck Center, APE Engines, Rocket Chassis, American Detailer Garage, PRO FABrication Inc., Fabulous Floors, Swamp Daddy’s Crawfish, Henry’s Auto Parts, Butlerbuilt Motorsports Equipment, Day Motorsports, Allgayer Inc, FV Recycling, Stacy Lisle, Jim Hitz, NAPA Auto Parts (Alexandria), K2 Sauce, Legacy Construction, Advanced Specialized Carriers LLC, J&J Motorsports, Hooker Harness, Superior Graphix, Cold Hard Art, Max Papis Innovations and MSRMafia.com Website & PR Services.

For more information on Brandon Hightower please visit www.BrandonHightower.com .