PDA

View Full Version : Tony Stewart

chupp n bloomer fan
07-30-2019, 12:33 PM
I don’t see it posted here, if so, sorry.

Jackson Motorplex in Minnesota, some guy was heckling him. Tony finished last, blew up. Tony gave him the finger and told him fuk you. Dude says, hey Tony, I got 2 motors. So Tony being the smart guy he is, punches him. Did he deserve it, kinda. But you’d think by now he’d learn to watch his temper.

The guy had been harassing him most of the night supposedly, there is video. Smart thing woulda been to get security or cops. Not deck him so your groupies can cheer you on. He’s a lawsuit and prison sentence waiting to happen. Too dumb to control himself.

My favorite was talking about guys outta control at Daytona, and then turning Kenneth at full speed in front of the pack in practice.

With his money, you got well, fu money, so that’d be it. Fu, move on.

Bob Hubbard
07-30-2019, 12:35 PM
I saw that too ....Figured when no one said anythng it was an old video ....

TUTY
07-30-2019, 12:39 PM
No this video is new from last Friday night July 26th, 2019.

PRCKartRacer9
07-30-2019, 12:42 PM
dude got what he deserved. if it were any other racer therw wouldn't be a thread about it.

Tireguy17
07-30-2019, 12:52 PM
Track record of temper issues for a long time.

Barbecueboy
07-30-2019, 01:13 PM
One day hes going to punch the wrong guy and get his clock cleaned.

That's normally how things like that go........

CIRF
07-30-2019, 01:13 PM
cnbf, the Daytona thing back in '06 was a real gem but I can top the Daytona hypocrisy. A few weeks ago at Wayne County Speedway in Ohio at the Ohio Speeweek event Stewart was racing with his ASCoC winged 410 sprint car series. At the start of the A-main ol' Stewy got crossed up with another car and came to a stop in turn #1. In all his glory of ironic wisdom/stupidity (ya'll make the call) he immediately jumps out of his car and walks down the track towards the moving car as it came around on yellow. Stewy gets within 4 or 5 feet of the moving car that "wronged" him and flips the driver off. This is NOT hearsay! The whole incident is forever, and clearly documented, on SpeedshiftTV video. As a result, Stewy sternly fined himself $500.00 and put himself on probation for 60 days, or something like that. That also is documented. Lucky for Stewy the other driver didn't mash the throttle as he passed by Stewy. I reckon the guy wasn't trying to prove any points. Too bad Stewy didn't show Kevin Ward Jr. the same courtesy.

Stewart is a "dish it out, but can't take it" kind of guy. It's been that way from the get-go of his career. When it comes to out of control altercations it's one coincidence after another, isn't it!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-30-2019, 01:17 PM
Nick olsen posted it on twitter

Barbecueboy
07-30-2019, 01:19 PM
There are a lot of dish it outs but can't take its in racing and it's adjacencies........not much new about that.

I used to overlook tony and his temper , even gave him somewhat of a pass on the ward deal because they were both stupid and the ultimate stupid prize was awarded.

But dam Tony.....Where's The Fireball ?

ride height
07-30-2019, 01:38 PM
Always thought he was over rated. Not a fan. Never will be. However heckling someone that much...you’re just being a d!ck. He’s human like all of us. We have a limit. If you’re a professional anything...you gotta keep your head more than the average schmo on the street, but sometimes these fans are just asking for trouble. Don’t be that guy. The whole thing is childish.

CIRF
07-30-2019, 01:49 PM
There are a lot of dish it outs but can't take its in racing and it's adjacencies........not much new about that.Nope, nothin' new about that. However, that being the case only solidifies the fact that there are potentially a lotta' jerks in racing and society as a whole. Quantity doesn't change or justify all that crap, it only desensitizes everyone to the degree that it's overlooked, somewhat accepted and in some peoples minds, encouraged and enjoyed.

In reference to the Wayne County incident, at the very least an honorable mention should be bestowed upon Stewy in the "stupid prize" category. To do exactly what set into motion the events that resulted in the untimely death of a young man is the definition of stupid. But of course, Stewy, as he always seems to, got away with it by merely giving himself a light tap on the wrist and a wink and smile as he admires himself in the mirror.

CIRF
07-30-2019, 02:18 PM
Was at Danville when he tryed to run over a driver . If not for Cops he be beat in to the stone age. he went to jail that night.
And if someone wants to say it did not happen i was 15 feet away when it all happened

Gary, the Danville, Illinois incident you speak of is not all that widely known but it's the truth. I've asked a few people about that deal that were also there that night. Stewy did spend the night in jail and I've been told there are still some folks who would like to get within arms length of Stewy to this day.

I witnessed an incident a decade and a half ago at La Salle Speedway after a winged sprint car event where a young Army soldier was on leave after being deployed in Afghanistan and attended the event with friends. This soldier was quite intent upon rearranging Stewy's facial features. This resulted from the profanity laced disrespect of the soldiers wife when she politely asked to have Stewy sign an article the couple had in their collection of Tony Stewart memorabilia. Timely actions by the La Salle County Sheriffs deputy's on hand saved Stewy from a painful lesson in manners and respect. I was less than 25 feet (not as close as Gary) from where this took place and I saw it with my own eyes. Don't try and say the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man might have come out on top of this deal. Trust me, this soldier was more than capable of using Stewy's punkin like it was a speed bag! I have a feeling what the soldier had in mind for Stewy might have taught him a valuable life lesson that would have served him well down the line! LOL!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-30-2019, 02:32 PM
Wasnt tony banned from australia where he whuped up on another driver/ track owner.

Barbecueboy
07-30-2019, 02:36 PM
Nope, nothin' new about that. However, that being the case only solidifies the fact that there are potentially a lotta' jerks in racing and society as a whole. Quantity doesn't change or justify all that crap, it only desensitizes everyone to the degree that it's overlooked, somewhat accepted and in some peoples minds, encouraged and enjoyed.

In reference to the Wayne County incident, at the very least an honorable mention should be bestowed upon Stewy in the "stupid prize" category. To do exactly what set into motion the events that resulted in the untimely death of a young man is the definition of stupid. But of course, Stewy, as he always seems to, got away with it by merely giving himself a light tap on the wrist and a wink and smile as he admires himself in the mirror.

Honorable mention my azz.......he wins it outright.....especially considering his deal with Ward.
Never been a big Tony fan but have found myself giving him the benefit of the doubt most times for whatever reason .......that changes after reading this thread about last Friday night.

Guy deserves the asswhipping that will eventually be coming.

dirtcrazy4u
07-30-2019, 03:17 PM
Post #8 and what comes up ? Kevin Ward, leave it alone. Yea he has a really short fuse. Look around there everywhere. Those people eventually usually end up with little to no friends. Tony's status and money get him were he is. I betcha if DS would cross him he'd be looking for another ride.

play4kps
07-30-2019, 04:05 PM
I have always defended Tony, and I really dont know why the guy is an idiot. The guys lacks any restraint or common sense, if that would have been anyone else throwing that punch ,their would have been hell to pay. Buy since Tony is a big star, the cling ons let him get away with anything.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-30-2019, 08:08 PM
dude got what he deserved. if it were any other racer therw wouldn't be a thread about it.Lol. You’re correct, I wouldn’t have posted it if it was any other racer. But this racer has had many altercations, losing his cool when it’s his fault. A total hypocrite.

And yes, the Kevin Ward incident ABSOLUTELY is fine to bring up. You’d think after that he’d chill the fuk out, nope. What he did at WCS, as CIRF stated, totally dumb. And punching this guy for running his mouth, as common folk, ok, Tony, and his $$$ and track record, heck no.

Then again, I’ve always thought he was a bipolar ahole, nothings changed.

And CIRF is correct, Tony luckily didn’t get too close to the other guy, and he didn’t come up to scare him, buzz him, and misjudge it.

Drpepsi
07-30-2019, 09:09 PM
https://nypost.com/2019/07/30/tony-stewart-punches-a-heckler-in-the-face-at-racetrack/

ride height
07-30-2019, 09:26 PM
I see he’s still keepin it classy.

dirt junkie
07-30-2019, 09:59 PM
If he hadn’t got the breaks he did to get him to Nascar he’d be on probation somewhere in podunk Indiana. I appreciate all he’s done for dirt racing but he’s too hot headed. There’s many men with attitudes just like his that are locked up in their counties jail

Clayton_Wetter
07-30-2019, 10:16 PM
Ya'll visit his track this fall. hahahahahahaaa

Raceready
07-30-2019, 11:05 PM
cnbf, the Daytona thing back in '06 was a real gem but I can top the Daytona hypocrisy. A few weeks ago at Wayne County Speedway in Ohio at the Ohio Speeweek event Stewart was racing with his ASCoC winged 410 sprint car series. At the start of the A-main ol' Stewy got crossed up with another car and came to a stop in turn #1. In all his glory of ironic wisdom/stupidity (ya'll make the call) he immediately jumps out of his car and walks down the track towards the moving car as it came around on yellow. Stewy gets within 4 or 5 feet of the moving car that "wronged" him and flips the driver off. This is NOT hearsay! The whole incident is forever, and clearly documented, on SpeedshiftTV video. As a result, Stewy sternly fined himself $500.00 and put himself on probation for 60 days, or something like that. That also is documented. Lucky for Stewy the other driver didn't mash the throttle as he passed by Stewy. I reckon the guy wasn't trying to prove any points. Too bad Stewy didn't show Kevin Ward Jr. the same courtesy. Stewart is a "dish it out, but can't take it" kind of guy. It's been that way from the get-go of his career. When it comes to out of control altercations it's one coincidence after another, isn't it! As always I respect your word as well or probably better than anyone on 4m , BUT , do you think it was really Tonys fault ? I mean { Tonys favorite catch phase because sometimes he says it multiple times in a sentence and starts so many sentences with it aka I mean, I mean , I mean, I mean etc } don't you know that in every instance that ever was recorded that nothing that ever happened on the track has never been his fault according to him and the dissy fans that cling on his every word ?

Raceready
07-30-2019, 11:26 PM
cnbf, the Daytona thing back in '06 was a real gem but I can top the Daytona hypocrisy. A few weeks ago at Wayne County Speedway in Ohio at the Ohio Speeweek event Stewart was racing with his ASCoC winged 410 sprint car series. At the start of the A-main ol' Stewy got crossed up with another car and came to a stop in turn #1. In all his glory of ironic wisdom/stupidity (ya'll make the call) he immediately jumps out of his car and walks down the track towards the moving car as it came around on yellow. Stewy gets within 4 or 5 feet of the moving car that "wronged" him and flips the driver off. This is NOT hearsay! The whole incident is forever, and clearly documented, on SpeedshiftTV video. As a result, Stewy sternly fined himself $500.00 and put himself on probation for 60 days, or something like that. That also is documented. Lucky for Stewy the other driver didn't mash the throttle as he passed by Stewy. I reckon the guy wasn't trying to prove any points. Too bad Stewy didn't show Kevin Ward Jr. the same courtesy. Stewart is a "dish it out, but can't take it" kind of guy. It's been that way from the get-go of his career. When it comes to out of control altercations it's one coincidence after another, isn't it! True, So very true, And more proof that he chooses his fights wisely ! Taint it funny that if another car pacing at low speed would have steered toward him and gunned it , and ran over Tony as he was out on the track, his die hard fans would have said that it was the other guys fault ? Even after Stewart was proven guilty by a non liberal jury, these fans haven't stepped forward and said " By God I was WRONG because by common sense and law there is no doubt that Stewart was at fault ? Unreal !!!

gjohnston
07-30-2019, 11:57 PM
He's a throwback. How much crap would've a guy like AJ Foyt gotten into if social media and camera phones would've been around when he was running USAC shows all over the place? Many, many first hand accounts of him beating the hell out of other drivers, fans, crew guys, etc. in those years.

The only issue I have with this is that Stewart has never fully understood how quickly stuff like this can get shared. It amazes me that he hasn't picked up on that yet....but at the same time it is a bit refreshing seeing a driver show emotions regardless if they are good or bad. Too much cookie cutter corporate robotic mentalities everywhere.

As to the idea that he is overrated...um...no. Two things stand out. The first was him starting dead freaking last in a DIRT modified show at Volusia around 20 years ago. The guy starts last and within 8 laps is in the top 3. The other was when he made an appearance at a UMP show and hopped in a two seater late model and hot lapped it. With a passenger next to him and driving a car that weighed 2600 pounds he hot laps the dang thing and would've set fast time in it. That was with guys like Bloomquist, Moyer, Weaver, Moran, Mars, and Babb running in that show.

Zonks32x
07-31-2019, 01:39 AM
Wait, wait, wait a minute.

You mean to tell me TS got into an altercation at a racetrack.

I suppose next y'all are going to tell us there was a riot at a European soccer game.

I'll believe it after we land on the moon.😂

zyoung25
07-31-2019, 04:19 AM
https://racingnews.co/2019/07/30/bowman-gray-stadium-turns-into-demo-derby-of-mad-modified-drivers-video/

I think Tony has a secret Shooter Mcgavin that follows him around that hires a guy to holler "jack@ss" to get him bent up at. Then stands back and records it. I for one don't blame Tony for for putting his fist upside the guys head. You come into a guys pit stall and keep flopping your chops, that's basically just asking for it IMO

Raceready
07-31-2019, 04:21 AM
He's a throwback. How much crap would've a guy like AJ Foyt gotten into if social media and camera phones would've been around when he was running USAC shows all over the place? Many, many first hand accounts of him beating the hell out of other drivers, fans, crew guys, etc. in those years. The only issue I have with this is that Stewart has never fully understood how quickly stuff like this can get shared. It amazes me that he hasn't picked up on that yet....but at the same time it is a bit refreshing seeing a driver show emotions regardless if they are good or bad. Too much cookie cutter corporate robotic mentalities everywhere. As to the idea that he is overrated...um...no. Two things stand out. The first was him starting dead freaking last in a DIRT modified show at Volusia around 20 years ago. The guy starts last and within 8 laps is in the top 3. The other was when he made an appearance at a UMP show and hopped in a two seater late model and hot lapped it. With a passenger next to him and driving a car that weighed 2600 pounds he hot laps the dang thing and would've set fast time in it. That was with guys like Bloomquist, Moyer, Weaver, Moran, Mars, and Babb running in that show. Throwback, throwback you say ? A. j. Foyt, The Allisons, The Yarbourghs, Jimmy Spencer etc would fight anybody, even Godzilla if it was something that really ticked them off. Tony however chooses his fights carefully. A 98 pound runt carrying a large tv camera, a young not wet behind the ears rookie, or a young defenseless young teenager, or in this case an obese drunken, and wheesy fan. If he had been a throwback in that era one of the old timers would have torn him a new one in a New York minute and that would have been the end of his temper tantrums. It kind of sounds like he grew up a spoiled brat that didn't get any type of punishment is how he came to get his holier than thou attitude ?

zyoung25
07-31-2019, 04:25 AM
https://racingnews.co/2019/07/30/bowman-gray-stadium-turns-into-demo-derby-of-mad-modified-drivers-video/

I think Tony has a secret Shooter Mcgavin that follows him around that hires a guy to holler "jack@ss." Then pulls out his phone watches get him bent up and records it. I for one don't blame Tony for for putting his fist upside the guys head. You come into a guys pit stall and keep flopping your chops, that's basically just asking for it IMO

Raceready
07-31-2019, 04:29 AM
In reference to C n B's first post about Tony spouting off about people being out of control at the big tracks , he then later turns around and caused the biggest pile up with the most cars in history at Talladega ! ! ! !

ImCryn2
07-31-2019, 08:47 AM
If he had been a throwback in that era one of the old timers would have torn him a new one in a New York minute and that would have been the end of his temper tantrums. It kind of sounds like he grew up a spoiled brat that didn't get any type of punishment is how he came to get his holier than thou attitude ?

I'm not a huge Tony Stewart fan, but I will say that the spoiled kids I know are more the ones who run their mouths and then run to the police or post videos on social media when someone pops them in the mouth for it.

I get the fact that Tony does find himself in these situations more than most, but I think in today's society there would be alot of old timers having the same problems. This stuff was alot less common 30 years ago because folks knew they would be missing teeth if they flapped their gums within arms length of the wrong guy and you never knew who the 'wrong guy' was. In this instance, the guy wanted attention and he found it.

chopter
07-31-2019, 08:55 AM
top 10 best driver ive seen thru the years. but i cant stand that dude. he should of learned by now but he hasnt. f#$% him.

golddirt
07-31-2019, 08:59 AM
I would have done the exact same thing except probably quicker

Bloomerdirtking
07-31-2019, 09:56 AM
it was a shame the Home Depot crew came to the pudgy ones rescue in 2000 during Daytona 500 practice. Smoke was his usual a$$hole self sending Robby Gordon for a wild ride. The chubby one shoved Robby as he was waling off and in a flash Robby had him by the collar with both hands. Smokes eyes were as big as saucers. he knew he jacked with the wrong cat and the thumping was about to happen. Hate it Robby didn't get to flatten his nose.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-31-2019, 12:26 PM
Ya'll visit his track this fall. hahahahahahaaaSure I will. He has done a lot for dirt racing and Eldora. Doesn’t change the fact he’s still an ahole. Now he started this sh!t with me, which I never am that guy trying to ask for a fight, then yeah, I wouldn’t return. But I have no use in talking to him, just visit his track and thank God he has done good things with it.

ImCryn2
07-31-2019, 01:12 PM
It ant the 60s no more you just cant hit someone cause they railing on you. Tony needs to go back to his Cave and think about it.. I hope he Did brake his hand boy dont even know how to punch someone. Its coming when he gos after someone and they Pound him in to sand. At Danville the Cops saved him cause the one he went after would of Hurt him if not for the Cops. one cop pushed off the cry baby and 4 cops had a hard time keeping back the guy that want to hurt him. I was there and Tony was the one that was WRONG.

You're right, It's not the 60's anymore. If you feel popping someone in the same gums they were flapping unnecessarily is wrong.... well, then we are on complete opposite sides of the argument. This world has gone crazy because everyone has 'rights' and nobody carries any responsibility. Turn on your evening news and tell me that we are in a better place today with our 'everyone deserves respect' attitude than we were in the 60's when you had to earn it.

Barbecueboy
07-31-2019, 01:13 PM
You're right, It's not the 60's anymore. If you feel popping someone in the same gums they were flapping unnecessarily is wrong.... well, then we are on complete opposite sides of the argument. This world has gone crazy because everyone has 'rights' and nobody carries any responsibility. Turn on your evening news and tell me that we are in a better place today with our 'everyone deserves respect' attitude than we were in the 60's when you had to earn it.
Nobody wants to hear the truth anymore....but they all want the participation trophy as if they earned it.

mcarter815
07-31-2019, 01:43 PM
If Tony wants to punch me in the mouth, I could use a few hundred thousand dollars.

ImCryn2
07-31-2019, 01:47 PM
Nobody wants to hear the truth anymore....but they all want the participation trophy as if they earned it.

I agree. I understand the hatred for Tony, but in this particular case I'm not going to say he was wrong.

ImCryn2
07-31-2019, 01:49 PM
If Tony wants to punch me in the mouth, I could use a few hundred thousand dollars.

Lol..... and that is what this nonsense is all about. If Chuck Hummer does the same thing and you'd never know it.

Barbecueboy
07-31-2019, 01:57 PM
I agree. I understand the hatred for Tony, but in this particular case I'm not going to say he was wrong.

Didn't figure you would, and it's really not your place to say one way or the other based on a 30 second bad video clip.....you probably had to be there or spoke to someone who actually was to make a better determination.

Tony did what Tony does......that's about it.

How is it you understand the hatred for Tony so willingly?

ImCryn2
07-31-2019, 02:03 PM
Didn't figure you would, and it's really not your place to say one way or the other based on a 30 second bad video clip.....you probably had to be there or spoke to someone who actually was to make a better determination.

How is it you understand the hatred for Tony so willingly?

Are you trying to start an argument? What's not to understand? He has found himself in some fairly bad situations over the years, I'd say.

Barbecueboy
07-31-2019, 02:17 PM
Are you trying to start an argument? What's not to understand? He has found himself in some fairly bad situations over the years, I'd say.

So have a bunch of drivers......depending on the side of the fence, some get a pass, some don't.

I used to give Tony a pass , I've been enlightened.

Mason87
07-31-2019, 02:21 PM
I YouTube Tony Stewart fights and man hes had a lot of fun ins. Eventually it'll get you.

ImCryn2
07-31-2019, 02:29 PM
So have a bunch of drivers......depending on the side of the fence, some get a pass, some don't.

That was what I was getting at. If the public wasn't aware of Tony's background, or if they didn't know who was involved, most wouldn't say the guy throwing the punch was wrong.

ImCryn2
07-31-2019, 02:36 PM

If he has done no worse than others, I'm curious as to why he wouldn't get a pass? Is it the Ward incident? Is it that this kind of thing happens fairly frequently with him? Is it because he's a wise- a$$? Just curious.

mcarter815
07-31-2019, 02:54 PM
That was what I was getting at. If the public wasn't aware of Tony's background, or if they didn't know who was involved, most wouldn't say the guy throwing the punch was wrong.

I always say the person throwing the punch is wrong. Part of being an adult is being able to handle someone heckling you.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-31-2019, 04:43 PM
Lol..... and that is what this nonsense is all about. If Chuck Hummer does the same thing and you'd never know it.No. Much different. Chuck doesn’t have a book long sheet of being an ahole, a hypocrite, etc. Tony does, that’s the difference. Flying off the handle making totally dumb decisions. Tony does, has, and will continue doing this dumb stuff. Until he comes across the wrong person who either beats his butt or worse.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-31-2019, 04:47 PM

How is it you understand the hatred for Tony so willingly?That guy has been heckling Tony most of the night I believe. Get him tossed, you’re Tony Stewart, they want you at the track, they’ll boot him. No, instead you put yourself in another crappy situation. You find me another famous driver who makes as sh!tty choices as Tony, then I’d be on them too. No dirt driver is as famous as Smoke, or most NASCRAP guys current or retired.

Barbecueboy
07-31-2019, 05:16 PM
If he has done no worse than others, I'm curious as to why he wouldn't get a pass? Is it the Ward incident? Is it that this kind of thing happens fairly frequently with him? Is it because he's a wise- a$$? Just curious.

Tony no longer gets a pass from me because of his idiotic move last week where he got out of his car after being spun and then walked toward a speeding field of cars to flip the guy off.

Considering what happened in the ward incident Tony should know better by a country mile........even though Tony wasn't all smoked up.

Just plain stupid and arrogant ......and btw, the heckler guy that got punched also just got paid.....write it down.

ImCryn2
07-31-2019, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm not a fan of the open wheel stuff so I don't see alot of stuff that happens, although I know he finds himself in these situations quite often.

kazual
07-31-2019, 08:02 PM
Not condoning but fans do not have a right to heckle, pester, or interrupt a driver in the pits. If they do then it’s the driver’s right, or a crew person’s right, to knock some sense into them.

Barbecueboy
07-31-2019, 08:22 PM
Agree kazual......but dam, doesn't Tony have people that can help him with that? I like that he just doesn't give a f and is his own person and can back it all up with his driving skills most of the time.

I guess I just cant believe the stupidity of a completely avoidable situation like that.....Tony just bought himself another big ole pain in the ass.

ZERO25
07-31-2019, 08:52 PM
Agree kazual......but dam, doesn't Tony have people that can help him with that? I like that he just doesn't give a f and is his own person and can back it all up with his driving skills most of the time.

I guess I just cant believe the stupidity of a completely avoidable situation like that.....Tony just bought himself another big ole pain in the ass.

Tony would be wise to hire Casey Roberts........part time bodyguard, part time dlm racer!

kidrocket1
08-01-2019, 07:24 PM
Anyone else notice Stewart's hand wrapped in tonight at eldora???

WisWildManFan
08-01-2019, 07:29 PM
Anyone else notice Stewart's hand wrapped in tonight at eldora???Lol yes was that his punching hand?

Mams
08-01-2019, 07:37 PM
Usually doesn’t happen with a b1tch slap!

Bradley
08-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Who really cares ? Opinions are like azzholes, everybody has one. All that matters is Tony decided to pop the guy who was running his mouth. It's Tony's life he did what he felt he needed to do, if a lawsuit happens over it so be it. I guarantee you Tony don't give a rat's azz what any of us think about what happened one way or the other.

bullring
08-02-2019, 05:16 PM
I would have done the exact same thing except probably quicker

You and me both. I always consider a pit stall like your home. Walk in and start sh*t and it will be dealt with.

mcarter815
08-02-2019, 07:25 PM
You and me both. I always consider a pit stall like your home. Walk in and start sh*t and it will be dealt with.

Race tracks have security and police on the premises for a reason.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Who really cares ? Opinions are like azzholes, everybody has one. All that matters is Tony decided to pop the guy who was running his mouth. It's Tony's life he did what he felt he needed to do, if a lawsuit happens over it so be it. I guarantee you Tony don't give a rat's azz what any of us think about what happened one way or the other.Thank you Einstein for that valuable insight. You don’t think I know Tony doesn’t give two sh!ts. It’s pretty obvious by his actions he’ll never learn, and one day it’s going to bite him in the a$$. Either puffing his chest on the wrong person, or injuring the wrong person.

And you cared enough to post, so there’s that. Always amused by those who put who cares, well, evidently you do. You clicked on the thread, and then typed up a reply.

Bradley
08-02-2019, 10:10 PM
Chupp n Bloomer fan...... I have your Einstein swinging son ! I am always amused by the same people who always complain about certain drivers over and over. It must be nice for these drivers..... Bloomer.....Pierce......Stewart and etc. to live rent free in some of you people's mind 24/7.......

Mason87
08-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Lol, got this talking about his lil winkie on here.