PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist cars

dirt junkie
08-04-2019, 09:25 AM
4 out of the top 7 last night and carried the trophy back to Tennessee. I’ve thought if Scott would stop being so worried about his own car and align with some good drivers they could do big things.
I’d say they’ll be coming hard for the globe next month

Thedoctor
08-04-2019, 09:55 AM
He has a very impressive team. Older guys with a serious knowledge of race cars ( himself and McDowell ), a young up and comer in Weiss. If they can all get along and work together for a few years, team zero could become something special.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-04-2019, 01:45 PM
He did that already. Back when they got real popular, when another company attempted to copy them. And his own racing suffered. He’s not ready yet for all that. He has said so.

I think he’s putting pieces in place to start that possibly, but even recently he has stated just a couple more guys.

And Madden, if they can keep their two egos in check, is an excellent pick. And I don’t like Madden.

HoosierDirtFan
08-04-2019, 01:55 PM
Just imagine if Scott picks up a few more quality drivers.
That will be a very dominate force to be wreckin' with.
He will already go down as one of the best ever but to add a few more drivers could be insane to see and watch from a distance.
For the last few weeks I've been trying to think of the drivers he might be interested in putting in cars.
Some are those have already been in the chassis before some have not.
This will be fun to watch to see who makes the jump to the Bloomquist chassis.
He might be a bit goofy; but as far as Dirt Late Model Racing is going Scott is one very intelligent person.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-04-2019, 02:00 PM
He will already go down as one of the best ever but to add a few more drivers could be insane to see and watch from a distance.
For the last few weeks I've been trying to think of the drivers he might be interested in putting in cars.
He might be a bit goofy; but as far as Dirt Late Model Racing is going Scott is one very intelligent person.Jimmy Owens would be the first one. I dunno where they stand, I’ve heard Owens tried to get in them, and Scott wouldn’t sell to him. We shall see. But Jimmy would be my pick.

MEE
08-04-2019, 02:21 PM
He might be a bit goofy; but as far as Dirt Late Model Racing is going Scott is one very intelligent person.

LOL
Big ---king deal.
Go back and look to see how many Rockets have finished in the top 7...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-04-2019, 02:23 PM
Coming to a race track near you Bloom Hurting like hell I know I have had screws in my body and i hurt for 2 years and still do some times. He racing and Bet he hurts like He!! I give him that for doing it. A how new respect for him.

Are you talking about the 2 bolts pretruding from your neck? J K lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-04-2019, 02:32 PM
from were I broke my neck yes 1969 and back,, Head brace for 9 mouths

Sorry about that but that wasnt what i meant.

Mod Runner
08-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Those three Bloomquist cars side by side in the pits after the race sure looked impressive. Looked like a dominant team.

foxfire2dirtracing
08-04-2019, 02:45 PM
Me
It’s very obvious by your post you do not like Scott Bloomquist- & that is certainly your option. No problem with that. Comparing rocket top 7’s to Bloomquist top 7’s is quite different since there is probably 100 rocket cars for each Bloomquist Chasis. I think the above post were just saying that for the # of Bloomquist Chasis racing- they are having decent results. 🏁🏁

As far as Owens back in a Bloomquist:
???? - - Jimmy dons extremely well in those cars & has tried before to get back into one with no luck. I am not sure what Mike Reece would do/think if Scott would agree to bring Owens back into the mix. Would be a great addition to team 0 for Chasis marketing- but if Scott goes back to the Lucas Oil Series next year & Jimmy stays on the series also- they would be competitors weekly. Also- it seems that Jimmy is finally getting comfortable in the rocket. Strange things happen everyday -so I guess we should never say “never.”

TS FAN
08-04-2019, 02:53 PM
In my opinion Madden will out perform Bloomer in the Bloomer cars. Not because of last night. I thought that the minute he signed him. I am not a fan of Madden. Not against him either. Always thought he was one of the best and this equipment is going to make him hard too beat. We will see.

dirt junkie
08-04-2019, 03:36 PM
Oh yea I remember it well. As a Jimmy Owens fan I enjoyed those days. Those were the best days of his career so far.

I feel like Scott has accomplished enough behind the wheel. Put stock in some young blood and build a empire that could win Crown Jewels for years to come.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-04-2019, 03:37 PM
LOL
Big ---king deal.
Go back and look to see how many Rockets have finished in the top 7...I know you’re pretty simple minded, but how many Rockets are there for every SB car? A lot. Not even an actual statistic. But don’t let facts cloud your hatred for Bloomer.

foxfire2dirtracing
08-04-2019, 04:10 PM
C&b
exactly !!
🏁🏁

HoosierDirtFan
08-04-2019, 04:19 PM
LOL
Big ---king deal.
Go back and look to see how many Rockets have finished in the top 7...

Hey pretty boy don't get your panties in a wad. Look at how many Rocket cars are out there on the dirt late model scene verses Bloomquist cars. Those s/b chassis seem to have something good and it is showing with the quality drivers that are driving them.

dirtcrazy4u
08-05-2019, 03:41 AM
The driver makes the difference in the Bloomquist cars. You have to be a guy that doesn't over drive corner entrance. His cars work the best as long as you can be patient and let the track come to you.