PDA

View Full Version : Mansfield Weather Update Rainy Thursday now?

Spanky44
08-21-2019, 09:12 PM
Looks like 50-70% chance of rain up till around 4pm Thursday. Anyone live near the track, what are the local stations saying. Really don't want to drive that far and Cody pull the plug on Thursday.

TonightA chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 67. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

ThursdayShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Madcat
08-22-2019, 08:49 AM
I just posted in the Dirt Million thread. Currently sprinkling at track.

I live 45 miles south west of track and we just got crushed with heavy rains and thunder/lightning. We have a second storm coming in about 1-2 hours and it will be massive. I don't even want to tow the Toy hauler up there in it as the back roads will most likely flood.

We got way more than the 1/10 to 1/4 inch of rain already here but the track is not receiving that as of now.

The race team is leaving for the track in a few minutes for the 10 minute drive and will keep me in the loop if he hears anything.

intel8
08-22-2019, 09:28 AM
I'm at the track now, light rain as of 10:27.