PDA

View Full Version : Coming in 2020, The Clay Zillion!

dirt crow
08-25-2019, 02:31 PM
That’s right folks! I’m gonna lease a wore out red clay track down south and have me a race. Now taking donations. Put your credit card information here. It might end up only paying 803.67 to win and 1.08 to start but I’ll call the event whatever the he!l I want. Lol

GEAR_HEAD
08-25-2019, 04:30 PM
So you're comparing an $803 to win event to a show that just paid over $100,000 to win, with nice paydays for all of the starting spots?

See how that works...even though your event is called the Clay Zillion I READ THE WORDS and saw that it may only pay $803 to win. Why people find that difficult to do is beyond me. Maybe public schools don't teach reading comprehension anymore?

153J
08-25-2019, 04:46 PM
ive got this many

https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/images1/1/0213/26/large-stack-vintage-monopoly-money_1_7c78e4f2b5ef0bd118977398bc9bc2d9.jpg

non driving fool
08-25-2019, 04:53 PM
Hey Crow, could you get about 100 truckloads of that clay for us up here? We were supposed to get new clay but as life has taught me ya just cant believe everything ya hear---some people are just full of sheet!

GEAR_HEAD
08-25-2019, 05:40 PM
Hey Crow, could you get about 100 truckloads of that clay for us up here? We were supposed to get new clay but as life has taught me ya just cant believe everything ya hear---some people are just full of sheet!

If you believe anything that you read on 4m you're a moron. Message boards aren't real life. They're mostly fake news.

t4g2
08-25-2019, 07:37 PM
just like the dirt million should be sued for false advertising.

fastford
08-26-2019, 10:18 AM
So you're comparing an $803 to win event to a show that just paid over $100,000 to win, with nice paydays for all of the starting spots?

See how that works...even though your event is called the Clay Zillion I READ THE WORDS and saw that it may only pay $803 to win. Why people find that difficult to do is beyond me. Maybe public schools don't teach reading comprehension anymore?

only in north alabama....sorry crow , couldnt help myself....lol.....ROLL TIDE.......

GEAR_HEAD
08-26-2019, 12:03 PM
just like the dirt million should be sued for false advertising.

Had he advertised that the race was guaranteed 1 Millon to win or that the purse was guaranteed to be 1 Million total I would agree. Did he do that? And who would be entitled to the settlement of the suit?

chupp n bloomer fan
08-26-2019, 12:32 PM
If you believe anything that you read on 4m you're a moron. Message boards aren't real life. They're mostly fake news.Fake news, fake news, it’s a conspiracy. They are out to get me, lmao.

Well, they did put down new dirt. And it is sh!t too. Very fine, fluffy, like topsoil.

He either needs to get a long term lease and new CLAY, or say screw it. Let someone else try.

MRM
08-26-2019, 02:12 PM
Had he advertised that the race was guaranteed 1 Millon to win or that the purse was guaranteed to be 1 Million total I would agree. Did he do that? And who would be entitled to the settlement of the suit?

I think the goal for it last year was to be 1 million for the total purse. He wanted to pay $500k to the winner. Lofty goal, but he dreamed big and didn't quite make it.

dirt crow, you should have no trouble leasing a track down south. :D

brsteg
08-26-2019, 02:16 PM

Obviously the Zillion in The Clay Zillion stands for the number of qualifying laps that are going to be turned. Probably have a solid 15 support divisions and gonna Q them all; and no, no inverts allowed. #SouthernFormats