PDA

View Full Version : Most hated driver

smooth32
08-26-2019, 08:13 PM
Saw a FB post that said Pierce is now more hated than Bloomquist. So, I thought I'd see what the experts have to say.

golddirt
08-26-2019, 08:14 PM
I think not.

JimBo
08-26-2019, 08:20 PM
Idiotic post. But I'm sure you will get plenty of idiots to reply.

intel8
08-26-2019, 08:40 PM
Stupid thread award!

Barbecueboy
08-26-2019, 08:46 PM
Nope, bloomer still the goat at that too.......

smooth32
08-26-2019, 10:03 PM
This post is no different than the most overrated driver post. The only thing idiotic about it, is the stupid comments people post. If you dont like it, move on to the next thread.

Barbecueboy
08-26-2019, 10:28 PM
Post 6 explains the mindset perfectly.......

The overrated thread allowed every driver in....you somehow narrow this one down to two people as if Bobby is on bloomers level with anything right now.

Including being the most hated......but you guys keep trying, you'll get him there.

Barbecueboy
08-26-2019, 10:35 PM
Just for instant verification of what you've been hearing but don't want to believe.....change up the poll a little and add the tab of like Bobby , hate his idiotic fanatics.

And then sit back and see what you get......seriously, do it.....you won't.

smooth32
08-26-2019, 10:39 PM
Post 6 explains the mindset perfectly.......The overrated thread allowed every driver in....you somehow narrow this one down to two people as if Bobby is on bloomers level with anything right now.Including being the most hated......but you guys keep trying, you'll get him there.I understand you have a hard time reading then comprehending what you read. Please read the first line of my original post. I'll repeat it so you can understand. I, me, saw with my own eyes, a FB post that said Pierce is now more hated than Bloomquist This is where it gets tricky for you bbq. The post I saw only mentioned Pierce and Bloomquist. Had they mentioned another driver or asked who is the most hated in DLM racing, It would be a different story. As usual, you read more into it than there is.

smooth32
08-26-2019, 10:40 PM
Just for instant verification of what you've been hearing but don't want to believe.....change up the poll a little and add the tab of like Bobby , hate his idiotic fanatics.And then sit back and see what you get......seriously, do it.Feel free to start your own poll with whatever you want. That's what I did.

dirtcrazy4u
08-27-2019, 04:13 AM
Boring....

dirtMAN007
08-27-2019, 06:09 AM
nope, bloomer still the goat at that too.......

pop goes their bubble .......................again !

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 07:14 AM
I understand you have a hard time reading then comprehending what you read. Please read the first line of my original post. I'll repeat it so you can understand. I, me, saw with my own eyes, a FB post that said Pierce is now more hated than Bloomquist This is where it gets tricky for you bbq. The post I saw only mentioned Pierce and Bloomquist. Had they mentioned another driver or asked who is the most hated in DLM racing, It would be a different story. As usual, you read more into it than there is.

So if that's what it said and that's what you meant yesterday then why go back and edit it to say something different at 4:00am this morning?........talk about tricky.

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 07:18 AM
Feel free to start your own poll with whatever you want. That's what I did.

Gotcha.....so you really don't want to know I take it? It's called denial.

To answer your ( me starting my own poll request)Don't need to,I already know the answer.....no Bernie poll needed.

t4g2
08-27-2019, 07:19 AM
an I seen on FB with my own eyes I'm getting a million dollars just because you see it on FB it always isn't true

fastford
08-27-2019, 07:23 AM
hey , at least he acknowledged your expertise BBQ , thats a start.......

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 07:23 AM
Facebook, lol.....

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 08:23 AM
if they don't mind getting cracked every now and then ,they can be nuts all they want.

zyoung25
08-27-2019, 09:20 AM
Bloomquist still gets way more boos than Bobby. Whoever made that post must not attend many races where they both run.

Josh Bayko
08-27-2019, 09:43 AM
"PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

-Pierce fans on 4m.

HoosierDirtFan
08-27-2019, 11:22 AM

-Pierce fans on 4m.

Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 11:42 AM

-Pierce fans on 4m.

Almost as classic as Sharon stone screaming" I will not be ignored" to Michael Douglas.

Poor rabbit.

TS FAN
08-27-2019, 11:45 AM
Wrong lady there BBQ. Glenn Close

NormP
08-27-2019, 12:34 PM
The simple answer is Bloomquist because he's accomplished so much more. The more you accomplish, the more exposure you have. The more exposure you have, the more people are aware of you and therefore more people to hate you.

smooth32
08-27-2019, 03:32 PM
So if that's what it said and that's what you meant yesterday then why go back and edit it to say something different at 4:00am this morning?........talk about tricky.Once again you are wrong. Do ever get tired of being wrong? I edited due to a typo. See bbq, the problem really is you. Any thread that mentions Pierce in any way, you ALWAYS have to take a jab. Even threads that have nothing to do with him, you still find a way to take a jab. There are alot of things on here that I dont like or agree with but I dont go on like you do. As a matter of fact, nobody carries on like you do. If a fan of Pierce even says anything about him, you attack. Smh. Your like the guy on the track getting the blue flag but ignores it.

Stefan2k4
08-27-2019, 03:59 PM
Pierce who?

Everybody knows who Bloomer is. And there's only one!

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 04:22 PM
Wrong lady there BBQ. Glenn Close

Whoops.......glad you knew what I meant though.

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 04:27 PM
Once again you are wrong. Do ever get tired of being wrong? I edited due to a typo. See bbq, the problem really is you. Any thread that mentions Pierce in any way, you ALWAYS have to take a jab. Even threads that have nothing to do with him, you still find a way to take a jab. There are alot of things on here that I dont like or agree with but I dont go on like you do. As a matter of fact, nobody carries on like you do. If a fan of Pierce even says anything about him, you attack. Smh. Your like the guy on the track getting the blue flag but ignores it.

Of course I am.......no........sure you did.

And you wonder why?

I've got a great idea since my posts pain you so much.....announce to everyone that you have put me on ignore, that seems to be the in thing with your crowd.

And actually, I'm the guy that pumps the brakes and drives back underneath you after a bad slider......surely you can relate to that.

kazual
08-27-2019, 05:22 PM
Someone is crying for some attention.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
08-27-2019, 08:03 PM
And they give Wetter $hit about his P post and then were is he when this Bull is on here.This is a Bad Joke at least Wetters are Funny. to some.

This has nothing to do w politics. Theres a section for that