PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to like a driver but think some of his fans are buffoons.

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 04:46 PM
Should be a pretty good indicator of how folks feel in general.

chopter
08-27-2019, 04:52 PM
without a doubt. i love watching this kid named bobby pierce. some of you might have heard of him?

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 04:54 PM
This is a poll that voters names are not seen publicly.....just the results.

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 04:56 PM
without a doubt. i love watching this kid named bobby pierce. some of you might have heard of him?

Don't forget to vote the poll if you get a chance

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 05:13 PM
Even though it's not public it's Easy to spot who just voted, lol.

Thanks for playing

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 06:16 PM
Its still early in the voting.

Mams
08-27-2019, 06:31 PM
Vote early & by all means vote often!

fryefan
08-27-2019, 07:47 PM
That is definitely the case.

Barbecueboy
08-27-2019, 10:54 PM
Over under guess is 7......

dirtMAN007
08-27-2019, 11:05 PM
This is a poll that voters names are not seen publicly.....just the results.

Am I allowed to vote with all of my screen names ...........asking for a friend !

Barbecueboy
08-28-2019, 06:50 AM
I don't think it really matters at this point.......the denialists could use the help though if you could throw a few votes their way.

Barbecueboy
08-28-2019, 07:50 AM
Cool , a few sympathy votes coming in .........nobody really likes to see a lopsided result.

ZERO25
08-28-2019, 07:54 AM
Hopefully, all the votes will be in "soon"!

Barbecueboy
08-28-2019, 09:22 AM
Bet i can pick 3 of the 4 votes names LOL

Bet I could pick every single one so far......should be a couple more rolling in if my math is correct.

And they wonder why?

Barbecueboy
08-28-2019, 09:27 AM
Hopefully, all the votes will be in "soon"!

It doesn't really even matter anymore ....the point is made......the bobble heads will still deny its possible and label everyone haters that are not step for step in line with their message.
At the risk of sounding political,does that behavior sound familiar?

ride height
08-28-2019, 09:41 AM
Is it possible?! It’s a certainty.

Barbecueboy
08-28-2019, 09:43 AM
The poll numbers agree.......The bobble head denialists??? Not so much.

smooth32
08-28-2019, 10:06 AM
It doesn't really even matter anymore ....the point is made......the bobble heads will still deny its possible and label everyone haters that are not step for step in line with their message.At the risk of sounding political,does that behavior sound familiar?Bbq, here is the difference. Whether you like it or not, I did a poll on something that was actually talked about in the racing community. As usual, you go on the attack. You created this poll just to stir the pot. You are guilty of everything you accuse me and other Pierce fans for except you are on the other side of the fence with your hatred. I have never seen someone that constantly has to attack a group of fans like you do. It just goes to show you would rather thrive on negativity than be a positive force. Just because you disagree doesn't mean you are right. Heck, I edited a typo I made and you even twisted that around. I'm convinced you don't come to this 4m for racing info. You come here for the drama which you create a lot of. I try to see the good in people not the bad. You look for something you can use to go on the attack. I give up! You win. Eventually you will run all of us out and you can proceed to bash "Pierce fans" without any chance of reply. Kudos, i'm out.

Barbecueboy
08-28-2019, 10:38 AM
So when things get real and don't go your way you run? Or quit?

You started that poll for no other reason than to stir your own pot and bring attention to yourself and your narrative....if you think everybody is blind to that you should just review these poll results in this thread.

And btw, it's not his fans that anyone has a problem with.... It's the buffoonery and constant denial that his fanatics like you and the other Bob squad soldiers toss around like chicken bones that are at issue.

Just because I'm the noisiest about it doesn't mean I'm the only one that feels this way.....check the numbers.

Barbecueboy
08-28-2019, 10:44 AM
Bbq, here is the difference. Whether you like it or not, I did a poll on something that was actually talked about in the racing community. As usual, you go on the attack. You created this poll just to stir the pot. You are guilty of everything you accuse me and other Pierce fans for except you are on the other side of the fence with your hatred. I have never seen someone that constantly has to attack a group of fans like you do. It just goes to show you would rather thrive on negativity than be a positive force. Just because you disagree doesn't mean you are right. Heck, I edited a typo I made and you even twisted that around. I'm convinced you don't come to this 4m for racing info. You come here for the drama which you create a lot of. I try to see the good in people not the bad. You look for something you can use to go on the attack. I give up! You win. Eventually you will run all of us out and you can proceed to bash "Pierce fans" without any chance of reply. Kudos, i'm out.

You're also convinced that people can't like Bobby and his racing but still despise the small flea circus that follows them around either.......people are telling you that you're wrong , lots of them.

Just listen........btw , unlike you I never mentioned a single name of a single driver in this poll.......but every single person that's voted knows exactly who the buffoons mentioned in this thread are.....it should tell you something but probably won't.

ImCryn2
08-28-2019, 12:51 PM
Is it possible? Absolutely! I like most all the drivers, some of their fans, not so much.

Barbecueboy
08-28-2019, 01:04 PM
It's been widely reported by a few that it's not possible......thus the poll.....thanks for playing and thanks for verifying what most of us already knew.

ZERO25
08-28-2019, 02:32 PM
Is it possible? Absolutely! I like most all the drivers, some of their fans, not so much.

I'll cast a vote, for your post, as well!