PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Hightower Registers First-Career Louisiana Late Model Series Win

Ben Shelton
09-03-2019, 03:14 PM
For Immediate Release
September 3, 2019

Brandon Hightower Registers First-Career Louisiana Late Model Series Win
Maiden Trip to Victory Lane Comes at Thunder Valley Speedway

Natchitoches, Louisiana (09/03/19) – Brandon Hightower returned to Victory Lane on Sunday evening with a $2,000 Louisiana Late Model Series triumph at Thunder Valley Speedway. While it wasn’t his first win of the season, it was his first-career win with the series and came aboard his Timmons Truck Center No. B52 Rocket Chassis/ FV Recycling Super Late Model.

“It’s pretty awesome to get my first Louisiana Late Model Series win, and to have to outrun a guy like Robbie Stuart, makes it that much more special,” Hightower said. “The first half of the year with the Super Late Model we battled a lot of bad luck and mechanical failures, but this car is running really well right now.

“A special ‘thank you’ goes out to my family, my sponsors, my team, and all of my family for busting their tails to help keep me turning circles.”

Saturday night saw Brandon Hightower continue his 2019 season as he followed the Louisiana Late Model Racing Series to Chatham Speedway (Chatham, Louisiana), where he was competing in a field of 24 entries. Reeling in a Top-5 finish in the feature, Brandon crossed the finish line in the fifth position behind Mason Jordan, Tanner Kellick, Jon Mitchell, and Robbie Stuart.

On Sunday evening at Thunder Valley Speedway (Glenmora, Louisiana), Hightower survived a scrape with the wall in the feature to capture his first-career Louisiana Late Model Series victory. Outrunning Robbie Stuart, Brady Walton, Mason Jordan, and Chris Buhler, Brandon earned a $2,000 payday for his winning performance.

He now has three wins this season.

Hightower’s plans for the upcoming weekend are currently up in the air, but the team is tentatively planning to enter the Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (MSCCS) Super Late Model event on Saturday night at Greenville Speedway (Greenville, Mississippi).

Please point your browser to www.BrandonHightower.com as the latest plans are finalized.

Brandon Hightower would like to thank all of his sponsors including Cane River Trucking, Timmons Truck Center, APE Engines, Rocket Chassis, American Detailer Garage, PRO FABrication Inc., Fabulous Floors, Swamp Daddy’s Crawfish, Henry’s Auto Parts, Butlerbuilt Motorsports Equipment, Day Motorsports, Allgayer Inc, FV Recycling, Stacy Lisle, Jim Hitz, NAPA Auto Parts (Alexandria), K2 Sauce, Legacy Construction, Advanced Specialized Carriers LLC, J&J Motorsports, Hooker Harness, Superior Graphix, Cold Hard Art, Max Papis Innovations and MSRMafia.com Website & PR Services.

For more information on Brandon Hightower please visit www.BrandonHightower.com .