View Full Version : Ben Schaller Races to I-80 Speedway Triumph

Ben Shelton
09-04-2019, 08:01 PM
For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
September 4, 2019

Ben Schaller Races to I-80 Speedway Triumph
Malvern Bank SLMRS Action at Eagle Raceway Up Next

Omaha, NE (09/04/19) – Ben Schaller enjoyed a strong weekend in his Fleetmark Solutions No. 98 Hinze Chiropractic/ MB Customs/ Schaller Racing Engines & Shocks Super Late Model. After racing to a second-place finish in Saturday night’s Malvern Bank Super Late Model Racing Series (SLMRS) event at Shelby County Speedway, the Nebraska racer bolted to the feature win on Sunday evening at I-80 Speedway.

The victory marked his third of the 2019 campaign.

“Last weekend at the Yankee [Dirt Track Classic] didn’t go as well as we had hoped from a finish standpoint. Fortunately, some of the things that we tried there that seemed to work, also helped us out this weekend,” Schaller said. “It was nice to feel like we had some speed again because it felt like we weren’t really making any progress the last couple of races. We were able to stay out of trouble Saturday and just plain had a fast car on Sunday when we got the win. Hopefully there is something that we can carry into the next couple of weeks.”

Saturday night found Ben Schaller in action at Shelby County Speedway (Harlan, Iowa), where he went into battle with the Malvern Bank Super Late Model Series. In a field of 34 cars, Schaller laid down the fastest lap in time trials before placing fourth in his heat race.

Starting the $2,000-to-win A-Main in the third position, Ben gained one spot in the 25-lapper to score a runner-up finish behind Corey Zeitner with Charlie McKenna, Jason Rauen, and Josh Leonard rounding out the Top 5.

On Sunday afternoon at I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, Nebraska), Ben improved four spots in his heat race to pick up the 8-lap victory. Outrunning Josh Leonard in the feature, Schaller soared to his third win of the season. Leonard, Bill Leighton, Josh Krug, and Andrew Kosiski completed the Top-5 finishers

Ben is currently second in the latest MBSLMRS point standings and is fourth in the NASCAR Late Model standings at I-80 Speedway. For more results from these events as well as the latest series standings, please visit www.SLMRSeries.com and www.I-80Speedway.com .

The team has a single event on the schedule for this week as they make the short trip to Eagle Raceway (Eagle, Nebraska) this Sunday for a $2,000-to-win, Malvern Bank Series event.

Schaller is currently just 38 points out of the series’ point lead, and will be looking to make up ground in this Sunday’s event.

Anyone interested in becoming a marketing partner with Schaller Racing is encouraged to please contact the team via SchallerRacing@gmail.com .

Schaller Racing would like to thank all of their principle and associate sponsors including Hinze Chiropractic, Dave’s Home Improvement, Fleetmark Solutions, Dirt Shirts USA, Sutter Family Racing, Underdog Design & Drawing, Spud Trucking, Schaller Racing Engines & Shocks, Monster Graphics, MB Customs, Malvern Bank, Ohlins, Driven Racing Oil, and MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services.

For more information on Ben Schaller and Schaller Racing, please visit www.SchallerRacing.com. Also, please the team’s social media channels at facebook.com/SchallerRacing, instagram.com/SchallerRacing and twitter.com/RacingSchaller .