PDA

View Full Version : World 100 streaming

Crossbones
09-05-2019, 11:50 PM
Is there anyway to stream it on my HDTV? I know Eldora doesn't have an app for roku (wich is what I have), is there anyother way I can watch it on my TV?

Dlmfan123
09-06-2019, 12:00 AM
I always just connect my tv from my laptop, Dirtondirt.com with an hdmi cable

chathamracefan
09-06-2019, 06:53 AM
A firestick has a built in web browser which allows you to log into the Eldora or Dirtondirt webpage. I use that method often & it works great. If Roku has a built in web browser it may work on it as well.

MotoMatt
09-06-2019, 08:37 AM
I use a chromecast to do it. I also have Roku but I haven't looked for a web browser for it.

JCSullivan00
09-06-2019, 08:40 AM
Is there anyway to stream it on my HDTV? I know Eldora doesn't have an app for roku (wich is what I have), is there anyother way I can watch it on my TV?

If you have an android phone or tablet, you can do screen mirroring with Roku.

MRM
09-06-2019, 09:00 AM
If you get an app called Video Caster, it will send it to your TV. After you have it installed, there will be an option to send it to Video Caster. Works great on mine.

Crossbones
09-06-2019, 01:41 PM
I'm not going to buy any extra equipment like a firestick just for this one event and I don't think roku has a web browser. I have an endroid smart phone but I don't think it would work all that well with cell connection. I'll just watch on the computer.

Crazy Eldora Speedway doesn't have an app for roku, apple TV etc. etc. like Lucas Oil TV.

IL LM Fan
09-06-2019, 01:46 PM
I'm not going to buy any extra equipment like a firestick just for this one event and I don't think roku has a web browser. I have an endroid smart phone but I don't think it would work all that well with cell connection. I'll just watch on the computer.Crazy Eldora Speedway doesn't have an app for roku, apple TV etc. etc. like Lucas Oil TV.HDMI from Computer to TV works perfect. That's not an option for you? You have plenty of time even if you moved a Computer temporarily.

MRM
09-06-2019, 02:11 PM
I'm not going to buy any extra equipment like a firestick just for this one event and I don't think roku has a web browser. I have an endroid smart phone but I don't think it would work all that well with cell connection. I'll just watch on the computer.

Crazy Eldora Speedway doesn't have an app for roku, apple TV etc. etc. like Lucas Oil TV.

If you can get it on your phone or tablet, Video Caster is the way to go. The player on your phone or tablet will have several options one of which says some thing like "cast to Video Caster".

IL LM Fan
09-06-2019, 02:25 PM
If you can get it on your phone or tablet, Video Caster is the way to go. The player on your phone or tablet will have several options one of which says some thing like "cast to Video Caster".With cell data? Sounds like he might not have wireless wifi at his place. Or he's not real tehie.