PDA

View Full Version : Karma bites back

Hoosier_Dirt
09-15-2019, 06:33 AM
Don O'Neal crashes out big time!! Unfortunately it took out McCreadie as well. It's time for Don to get out!

chupp n bloomer fan
09-15-2019, 07:59 AM
Don O'Neal crashes out big time!! Unfortunately it took out McCreadie as well. It's time for Don to get out!Karma got Don at Eldora. KRob even put it on Twitter.

Mams
09-15-2019, 08:08 AM
Put RTJ in that ride!

Iceman71
09-15-2019, 08:16 AM
Put RTJ in that ride!Yea he could roll it over too .

Hoosier_Dirt
09-15-2019, 09:18 AM
Karma got Don at Eldora. KRob even put it on Twitter.

True, but that stuff he tore up last night is a lot more expensive than that flat tire at Eldora.😁

chupp n bloomer fan
09-15-2019, 10:45 AM
Yea he could roll it over too .Better than driving through people with over 30 years experience, don’t ya say?

ImCryn2
09-15-2019, 01:14 PM
We were watching from the pits inside turn 3 and missed that wreck as we were watching the Moran/Richards incident. They didn't show the replay so I'm not sure what happened, but when TMac was walking over to talk to Oneal he had his hands up, alomst like "that was my fault". I'm not saying that was the case, but TMac was really calm, too calm to have just gotten wrecked by someone else IMO. Anyone see what happened? Any replay of it anywhere?

gorj
09-15-2019, 01:21 PM
Oneal said someone got into his left rear

JabberJaws83
09-15-2019, 01:35 PM
We were watching from the pits inside turn 3 and missed that wreck as we were watching the Moran/Richards incident. They didn't show the replay so I'm not sure what happened, but when TMac was walking over to talk to Oneal he had his hands up, alomst like "that was my fault". I'm not saying that was the case, but TMac was really calm, too calm to have just gotten wrecked by someone else IMO. Anyone see what happened? Any replay of it anywhere?

TMac was just asking if he had a crew guy or hauler he could borrow

drich24
09-16-2019, 08:39 PM
I was watching from the stands this battle going into turn 3. Stormy Scott got a really good run off the bottom of turn two and they went into three with Stormy going in below O’Neal and TMac on the outside of O’Neal. It looked like Stormy and O’Neal touched and it looked like went up the track and got TMac. Looked like they both hit the wall pretty hard. They kind pirouetted, but in opposite directions.

As a result of watching this, I missed the Richard/Moran issue just ahead of them.

Altogether, probably one the better features I have ever seen. Owens was hauling! But man, BShepp sure can drive and almost collected himself and got another big win. Good stuff.

ImCryn2
09-16-2019, 11:11 PM
Thanks! and I agree, thought it was a great race.