PDA

View Full Version : Best late model podcasts

Rocky
09-18-2019, 09:55 PM
Which ones do y’all listen to? Thanks guys.

TPR30
09-19-2019, 10:02 AM
I don’t know of any late model specific, but one I listen to quite a bit is Dinner with Racers. They’re usually around 2 hours long. They interview drivers as well as other motor sports industry people from all forms of motor sports.

waaac77
09-19-2019, 11:21 AM
Man I wish there was a good DLM podcast. Anyone want to start one up with me? I know nothing about podcasts except the people who run good ones make a ton of money.

I haven't found any specific ones to that but Open Red is a pretty good WoO sprint car podcast that sometimes ventures into the world of DLMs but not a lot. I would definitely recommend Open Red to anyone who likes the sprints. Good battle going on over there for the points lead too.

Dlmfan123
09-19-2019, 12:19 PM
Dirtnerds, it’s okay. There information is a little off sometimes but I still listen. And along with what waaac said open red is probably the best dirt related podcast.

Switchback29A1
09-19-2019, 01:09 PM
Dinner with racers is the best racing podcast period

Rocky
09-19-2019, 01:58 PM
So I reckon that explains why this post got 200 views. I didn’t put a question mark and everyone has the same question. I don’t know anything about podcasts either. Other than that I listen to a few. I just subscribed to Morning Bullring with Dave Seay. And I try to listen to PRN at the track southeast when I remember to. I just thought there had to be something out of Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois etc. that really had their finger on the pulse. The season is winding to a close, so now is probably the time if someone wanted to start putting one together to kickoff at Speedweeks but I am not the right guy.

jr29
09-19-2019, 07:43 PM
I posted a similar thread a few weeks ago but didn't get much of a response.

Racing Roundup is a Milwaukee based show that includes ,but doesn't focus on dirt late models. It is overwhelmingly Wisconsin racing talk.
Dirt Nerds is ok. I enjoy the actual racing talk but their picking at each other is not enjoyable.....
"You suck."
"No that's you." And they do that over and over and over and over.

I'll have to check out Dinner With Racers.

Rocky
09-19-2019, 07:46 PM
I posted a similar thread a few weeks ago but didn't get much of a response.

Racing Roundup is a Milwaukee based show that includes ,but doesn't focus on dirt late models. It is overwhelmingly Wisconsin racing talk.
Dirt Nerds is ok. I enjoy the actual racing talk but their picking at each other is not enjoyable.....
"You suck."
"No that's you." And they do that over and over and over and over.

I'll have to check out Dinner With Racers.

I subbed that one today. The latest one was Dave Despain!

Scott Boesel
09-19-2019, 11:00 PM
Whatever happened to dirt cast with Dave Seay that was the best

DarrellGoode
09-20-2019, 08:37 AM
I would love to do a dirt late model podcast. I wouldn't know how to even go about doing that. If anyone is interested send me an email at gd_drrll@yahoo.com

jr29
11-01-2019, 05:15 PM

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been going through the Dinner With Racers archive and it is a really, really good podcast.

TerryM
11-01-2019, 05:24 PM
Is this a DLM podcast?

TerryM
11-01-2019, 06:10 PM
Any other 4Mers use to listen to Dirt LM Weekly, with Justin, Mike and Preston? Man, I loved that one. I listened every week. Hated when they shut it down.

jr29
11-01-2019, 06:31 PM
Is this a DLM podcast?

It's not. They talk to racers from just about every other discipline though.

Danny Wilson
11-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Check us out... www.facebook.com/turn5turnaround

bleedblue55
11-05-2019, 03:27 AM
Check us out... www.facebook.com/turn5turnaround

I rarely catch you live but follow you on FB and watch the podcast at a convenient time for me.

jlacey
11-07-2019, 06:07 AM
Any other 4Mers use to listen to Dirt LM Weekly, with Justin, Mike and Preston? Man, I loved that one. I listened every week. Hated when they shut it down.

Yeah that was a good 1 and i hated to see it go