PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce

Hoosier_Dirt
09-28-2019, 08:49 AM
What a show he put on at Tri City last night! Kid can get it done!

tigwelder
09-28-2019, 09:09 AM
yes i have to agree with you. it was a great race from start to finish. then came the last 4 laps that made it even better.

Barbecueboy
09-28-2019, 09:39 AM
It's exactly why fans love his racing......and competitors don't.

He gets it done at a different level most times and almost always adds a wow factor when he's on the track.

Hoosier_Dirt
09-28-2019, 09:55 AM
I agree. I love his driving style, while some question it, I feel he adds excitement to any race he is in.

kazual
09-28-2019, 10:02 AM
He’s an animal at Tri City. I was one that felt he’d win more money by running regionally and a few select big events. Not sure how that has worked out in 2019. But if you see his name at Tri City on the sign in sheet you know who you have to beat.

Highside Hustler25
09-28-2019, 10:20 AM
My last race weekend for the year. Tri City never disappoints. Good racing in the mods as well.
When Pierce went to the tail, I figured his chances were slim to none on winning. I figured he would drive up through the field but didn't expect him to get by Simpson or Shirley if he even made it that far.
Well, don't ever count him out. Heck of a run. The only other guy I remember dominating Granite City like this was Moyer (RIP)<sarcasm.

Illtsate32
09-28-2019, 10:58 AM
Il be there tonight hope he sweeps he had the mod race won for 5gs last night until.....he broke lol...

Illtsate32
09-28-2019, 11:29 AM
Didn't know he went to the tail about midway and still drove through the field and won it..ya Def wouldn't want him in my car lol...

chopter
09-28-2019, 12:48 PM
i would love to see him in a mod more then once a year.

TS FAN
09-28-2019, 01:20 PM
Bobby Pierce is a show!!!!

MasterSbilt_Racer
09-28-2019, 01:57 PM
Didn't know he went to the tail about midway and still drove through the field and won it..ya Def wouldn't want him in my car lol...

Enjoy watching him. Put him in my car? Never. The dude sure can fatigue big pieces of steel like nobody's business.

Madcat
09-28-2019, 02:07 PM
This is the first year I’ve been a fan. Used to not be so high on him due to his shirts but this year he had some great ones that I didn’t think were trash. He’s a wheelman and puts on a heck of a show!

Illtsate32
09-28-2019, 03:51 PM
Enjoy watching him. Put him in my car? Never. The dude sure can fatigue big pieces of steel like nobody's business.

That theory is the equivalent to saying I'd never have Aaron Rodgers play football for me he competes too hard and hurts his receivers hands...you see how nit picky and ignorant that sounds...

Illtsate32
09-28-2019, 03:54 PM
I think he's set the talent bar higher than anyone ever has in dlm racing if its true hes shown that these companies can't put a piece under him that can withstand his skill, the first companies that can their names will be in the winners circle constantly...

Highside Hustler25
09-28-2019, 04:45 PM
i would love to see him in a mod more then once a year.

The mods are the highlight this weekend. That's why I made the trip. Babb, Pierce, Weaver, Weisser, racing against Harrison, Hoffman and Wallace. I love it when these guys pull double duty. Pullin for the Babster but put my $ on Harrison. Babb has looked fast all weekend.

kazual
09-28-2019, 06:34 PM
“can't put a piece under him that can withstand his skill”,,,,,guess that’s one way to look at it :)

Zonks32x
09-28-2019, 06:41 PM
That theory is the equivalent to saying I'd never have Aaron Rodgers play football for me he competes too hard and hurts his receivers hands...you see how nit picky and ignorant that sounds...

About as ignorant to comparing a DLM racer who races for 5k to win, to the starting QB of the 13-time World Champion Green Bay Packers who makes $2.09 million per game and received $103 million guaranteed.

Carry on....

dirtMAN007
09-28-2019, 07:41 PM
i think he's set the talent bar higher than anyone ever has in dlm racing if its true hes shown that these companies can't put a piece under him that can withstand his skill, the first companies that can their names will be in the winners circle constantly...

surely you jest !

non driving fool
09-28-2019, 09:13 PM
I think he's set the talent bar higher than anyone ever has in dlm racing if its true hes shown that these companies can't put a piece under him that can withstand his skill, the first companies that can their names will be in the winners circle constantly...Man,this guy says some really stupid sh!t doesn’t he! At least it’s some good entertainment!

Barbecueboy
09-28-2019, 09:30 PM
Rhymes with ......." Sand , hay, blunder, pie."

ImCryn2
09-29-2019, 08:24 AM
Anyone know what brand of modified he was running?

Josh Bayko
09-29-2019, 08:44 AM
I think he's set the talent bar higher than anyone ever has in dlm racing if its true hes shown that these companies can't put a piece under him that can withstand his skill, the first companies that can their names will be in the winners circle constantly...

Again, you aren’t intelligent enough to have opinions.

Illtsate32
09-29-2019, 10:49 AM
Zonks you have no argument so you throw $ into it, it's a comparable analogy whether you admit it or not money has nothing to do with it, I'm not a car owner or have any skin in the game as a fan I go to see who gets to the finish line first idc if you have to throw the car in the trash can when the race is over. So il keep rooting for and supporting Bobby watching him win and you guys can keep on whining and complaining about it ...my self esteem is fine I hold my head high knowing I'm a congratulator....not a hater lol.....

Mams
09-29-2019, 11:18 AM
Zonks you have no argument so you throw $ into it, it's a comparable analogy whether you admit it or not money has nothing to do with it, I'm not a car owner or have any skin in the game as a fan I go to see who gets to the finish line first idc if you have to throw the car in the trash can when the race is over. So il keep rooting for and supporting Bobby watching him win and you guys can keep on whining and complaining about it ...my self esteem is fine I hold my head high knowing I'm a congratulator....not a hater lol.....

... and you certainly love to post on 4m!

Highside Hustler25
09-29-2019, 12:24 PM
Anyone know what brand of modified he was running?

It was a Pierce car

Illtsate32
09-29-2019, 12:37 PM

If you look at my time stamps you will certainly see I'm not on here constantly like most people, I'm up st 4:30 every morning getting ready to grind that's usually when I do most of my posting...chin up its much sweeter to be hated on than be the hater trust me....

Mams
09-29-2019, 01:24 PM
If you look at my time stamps you will certainly see I'm not on here constantly like most people, I'm up st 4:30 every morning getting ready to grind that's usually when I do most of my posting...chin up its much sweeter to be hated on than be the hater trust me....

Illtsate32
09-29-2019, 02:15 PM

Lol I like you Mams...at least you can voice your opinion without being belittling and belligerent...

Mams
09-29-2019, 04:34 PM
Lol I like you Mams...at least you can voice your opinion without being belittling and belligerent...

Just having fun! Keep posting!

ImCryn2
09-29-2019, 06:44 PM
It was a Pierce car

Thanks. That's pretty impressive against the big name builders.

Zonks32x
09-29-2019, 08:23 PM

I'm not the person who compared a regional dirt late model racer to a guy who makes more $$ in 3 hours than the the top eight drivers in DLM racing make combined in an entire year.

Once again, you continue to sputter stupidity and make ridiculous claims based on zero fact, and when called out on it, YOU have no answer, other than to cry HATER.

Still waiting for you to list all the years, let alone one year, that Bobby made 400k driving a DLM. Or, do you want to deny you made that ridiculous claim too?? Just like nobody can put a piece under him, raised the talent bar higher than anyone else, on and on and on.

For the record, and for the 1000th time, it's not Bobby, or his pops, sis, or anyone associated with the race team that people can't stand.

It's you and your constant diarrhea of the mouth that gets old...fast.

Too bad Bobby didn't get paid $100 for every time you were wrong, then he would clear $400k/yr with ease.

And again, I've said this multiple times on 4m too. Love your passion for your boy, think it's great, but sometimes you go way over the deep end, and that's why you catch hell.

Barbecueboy
09-29-2019, 08:58 PM
You forgot , " and then they wonder why part" other than that you pretty much nailed it guvna.

Illtsate32
09-30-2019, 12:34 PM
I'm not the person who compared a regional dirt late model racer to a guy who makes more $$ in 3 hours than the the top eight drivers in DLM racing make combined in an entire year.

Once again, you continue to sputter stupidity and make ridiculous claims based on zero fact, and when called out on it, YOU have no answer, other than to cry HATER.

Still waiting for you to list all the years, let alone one year, that Bobby made 400k driving a DLM. Or, do you want to deny you made that ridiculous claim too?? Just like nobody can put a piece under him, raised the talent bar higher than anyone else, on and on and on.

For the record, and for the 1000th time, it's not Bobby, or his pops, sis, or anyone associated with the race team that people can't stand.

It's you and your constant diarrhea of the mouth that gets old...fast.

Too bad Bobby didn't get paid $100 for every time you were wrong, then he would clear $400k/yr with ease.

And again, I've said this multiple times on 4m too. Love your passion for your boy, think it's great, but sometimes you go way over the deep end, and that's why you catch hell.

Zonks I'm on my lunch break, yes you have said that, I can't accuse yoy of being a hypocrite cause you never have been, but you saying I've been wrong so much is ur opinion. He hasn't made 400k yet but I think he's going to here shortly, and as far as diarrhea of the mouth if I made the same claims against Bobby would it still be that? I think not.. gotta get back to grinding boys...

Barbecueboy
09-30-2019, 12:38 PM
Lots of people have said it isn't Bobby and that it is his idiotic band of troubadours that get him the less than desirable publicity on the racing forums.

And they wonder why?

Barbecueboy
09-30-2019, 08:05 PM
I'm happy wherever he shows up........what he does after that is on him, and that's the way he likes it.

Illtsate32
09-30-2019, 09:11 PM
Lots of people have said it isn't Bobby and that it is his idiotic band of troubadours that get him the less than desirable publicity on the racing forums.

And they wonder why?

Why would you not like a guy cause of what a person says on here? Answer: cause you don't like him in the first place, it's common sense jeez it aggrivates you that we support him, if you liked him it wouldn't bother you....for the thousandth time lol

Mason87
09-30-2019, 10:01 PM
I've never seen a post where bbqboy said he didn't like Pierce but you just like to run with things. It's easy to not like a fan of someone and still like them, I'm a huge Tarheels fan but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) we got some of the dumbest fans but I still like my Tarheels and I know people that dont hate them but can't stand the fans. You fall in that category.

Barbecueboy
10-01-2019, 07:08 AM
For the thousandth time ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly right mason......go heels.

Barbecueboy
10-01-2019, 09:28 AM
Why would you not like a guy cause of what a person says on here? Answer: cause you don't like him in the first place, it's common sense jeez it aggrivates you that we support him, if you liked him it wouldn't bother you....for the thousandth time lol

And btw........it's not the guy that everyone doesn't like......it's the guy that polishes the guys bowling balls ad nauseum that nobody cares for.....get it right , will ya?

james777777
10-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Why was he in the Pierce late model? Like seriously, why buy a Rocket when you win in your house built car?

TeNfOMaFiA69
10-01-2019, 10:03 AM
Why was he in the Pierce late model? Like seriously, why buy a Rocket when you win in your house built car?

Because the Rockets were destroyed

BTExpress
10-01-2019, 11:00 AM
You would think being a Rocket dealer that they would have at least one or two XR1's chassis in the shop for potential customers......but what do I know?????

mcarter815
10-01-2019, 11:04 AM
You would think being a Rocket dealer that they would have at least one or two XR1's chassis in the shop for potential customers......but what do I know?????

If they did, that would be unusual. Chassis dealers usually order new chassis as customers request them.

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-01-2019, 11:30 AM
If they did, that would be unusual. Chassis dealers usually order new chassis as customers request them.

Some stock to avoid a long wait list.

mcarter815
10-01-2019, 12:41 PM
Some stock to avoid a long wait list.

I haven't visited any chassis dealers around here that do that. There's a lot of risk in having unsold chassis waiting to be obsoleted by the next year design.

BTExpress
10-01-2019, 12:53 PM
I guess a DLM chassis dealer is totally different than a sprint car chassis dealer. In the sprint car world, almost every dealer, regardless of the manufacturer they represent, carries several chassis in stock at all times.

Dlmfan123
10-01-2019, 01:04 PM
I haven't visited any chassis dealers around here that do that. There's a lot of risk in having unsold chassis waiting to be obsoleted by the next year design.Some do, some don’t.

Highside Hustler25
10-01-2019, 04:01 PM

He was not in a Bob Pierce late model. He was in a xr1.

Dlmfan123
10-01-2019, 04:07 PM
He was not in a Bob Pierce late model. He was in a xr1.He was in a pierce car at tri city. Thought he was saving his rocket for Pittsburgh but he’s not coming now

Barbecueboy
10-01-2019, 05:23 PM
i thought they said he was in the Pierce chassis at tri city..........not even sure why they bother with the rocket chassis with Bobby......clearly the Pierce car is in his driving style wheelhouse.

Highside Hustler25
10-01-2019, 06:30 PM
I never really paid that much attention but DOD had him in a Rocket on their results page. They have been wrong before so who knows.

fastford
10-01-2019, 06:37 PM
i would bet there is not a nickels worth of difference between a xr1 and a pierce chassis now , bob is no fool , what ever he thought was better on the xr1 , i would guess is on his chassis now , but as usual JMO......

PRCKartRacer9
10-01-2019, 07:24 PM
i believe he was in a Pierce mod and his XR1 late

Jking24
10-01-2019, 07:44 PM
No it was a new pierce car he said Thursday night they were working the bugs out of it

ImCryn2
10-02-2019, 12:28 AM
i believe he was in a Pierce mod and his XR1 late

Angie posted about the wins this past weekend on her facebook page and said all three were in Pierce cars.

chopter
10-02-2019, 10:28 AM
love to see him in that 20k mod race coming up.

smoothoperator32
10-02-2019, 10:54 AM
love to see him in that 20k mod race coming up.

He will be there in a mod

zyoung25
10-02-2019, 04:50 PM
Rumor had it.....there were about to be a new design pierce car awhile back. Looking at the post on Facebook made by Bobby himself says "Dont delay...order your new Pierce Platinum Modified or NEW Latemodel Pierce Platinum Extreme today!
Call 217-354-2972 to order"

Illtsate32
10-02-2019, 05:59 PM
Even with the talent it's crazy that he can get in a car for the first time over a weekend and beat the likes of Harrison and Hoffman...that car worked fabulous it's Def the mod chassis I'd buy. If only he could get his late model to work like that Pierce mod lol...